PES ERASE 8+ week cycles? - AnabolicMinds.com

PES ERASE 8+ week cycles?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

PES ERASE 8+ week cycles?

Hey guys, first off let me say that ERASE is the best product i have ever used and will no longer buy another test booster again (except to stack with erase of course)! ok now i have been on erase for 7 weeks, starting at 1 cap ed now up to 4 ed. 4 caps is working flawless but i think im starting to notice the effects not as significant, and im guessing its my body compensating by increasing aromatase enzyme?? Also can i stay on erase for say around 10 weeks before discontinuation because its working so gooood!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

also for any PES rep, could i stack Alpha t2 with erase and have a high calorie not necessarily clean diet and gain lean mass from the lowered estro while still losing fat in the mid section from the Alpha ?
  3. Official Genomyx Wizard

You should not try and manipulate your hormones for much longer than 8 weeks. Not even just for dangerous reasons but you can only fight homeostasis for so long. The tapering off in progress is probably just due to the fact you've lost most of your water from lowered estrogen already.

As far as Alpha T2 and Erase go, I think they're stackable but please don't lead yourself to believe that supplements are going to be better for you than a controlled diet and good training regiment. Nothing legal will allow you to eat a lot of food(****ty food at that) and you still lose fat. You need to read up on maintenance and make sure you're hitting below that if you want to lose weight.

•   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you for your compliments on Erase. You will find over time products like this can be less effective for the reason pointed out above, the other thing is if you dose it too highly you can lower estrogen too much and will not encounter the same positive effects you did in the first place.

Usually we recommend 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off as a general guideline to stop your body getting used to it and to increase your results. People run it longer than 10 weeks but we usually stick with our recommendation.

Erase and AT2 is an extremely popular stack. Don't add them on top of a poor diet and expect miracles though. I am sure you know this already.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Thank you for your compliments on Erase. You will find over time products like this can be less effective for the reason pointed out above, the other thing is if you dose it too highly you can lower estrogen too much and will not encounter the same positive effects you did in the first place.

Usually we recommend 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off as a general guideline to stop your body getting used to it and to increase your results. People run it longer than 10 weeks but we usually stick with our recommendation.

Erase and AT2 is an extremely popular stack. Don't add them on top of a poor diet and expect miracles though. I am sure you know this already.
    Spot on Ben
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    You should not try and manipulate your hormones for much longer than 8 weeks. Not even just for dangerous reasons but you can only fight homeostasis for so long. The tapering off in progress is probably just due to the fact you've lost most of your water from lowered estrogen already.

As far as Alpha T2 and Erase go, I think they're stackable but please don't lead yourself to believe that supplements are going to be better for you than a controlled diet and good training regiment. Nothing legal will allow you to eat a lot of food(****ty food at that) and you still lose fat. You need to read up on maintenance and make sure you're hitting below that if you want to lose weight.
    Very well said; a thyroidal booster can help offset excess calories from clean foods in moderation, but not a poor diet.

Mike
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Cool thanks guys, this entire time i was using toco8 along side and they defiantly work well together, i will continue to do this. Good work with Erase, i now recommend it to everyone and this is the first supplement i truly believe in. Quick question has anyone every ran 5+ caps ed, i ended at 4ed and didnt have ANY joint pain but didnt want to do 5 cause 3 is already highly considered the limit according to the bottle. Thankss
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fisher300 View Post
    Cool thanks guys, this entire time i was using toco8 along side and they defiantly work well together, i will continue to do this. Good work with Erase, i now recommend it to everyone and this is the first supplement i truly believe in. Quick question has anyone every ran 5+ caps ed, i ended at 4ed and didnt have ANY joint pain but didnt want to do 5 cause 3 is already highly considered the limit according to the bottle. Thankss
    Thanks for the support bro!

I've ran up to 6 capsules a day on aromatizing substances, but generally its better to err in the side of caution. Just because your joints dont hurt doesnt mean it isnt doing its job. Its a very common side effect, but not necessary a universal one.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

you said you ran it on very aromatizing substances, i was thinking of running a short 2 week mdrol cycle and using this during week 2 of md to avoid gyno and water retention and then keep using for 4 weeks after as part of pct, also include in pct toco8 and hcghenerate.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

you said you ran it on very aromatizing substances, i was thinking of running a short 2 week mdrol cycle and using this during week 2 of md to avoid gyno and water retention and then keep using for 4 weeks after as part of pct, also include in pct toco8 and hcghenerate.

Sounds like a plan.

What dose were you planning on using? You would probably want to throw some DAA in there too
    "Like" us on Facebook
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If 4 works, why bump it to 5? The goal is to use the least amount of supplements as long as its working.

Mike
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    If 4 works, why bump it to 5? The goal is to use the least amount of supplements as long as its working.

Mike
    Absolutely
    "Like" us on Facebook
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

p back down. i was gonna use 5caps because 4 works well so i assume 5 might work even better, if no till drop down. is there any tolerance to erase because i think i might just do 1 cap ed for 3 month and see how it goes.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

What's going on everyone. Just started my second cycle of Erase stacked with DAA. Doing a cut cycle and also adding in CLA and Green tea and a little caffeine. Erase is a great product and love it. Just into my second week at 3 caps a day. Tried four the first time I went on and after about 10 days my joints started to get dry and went back down to three before it got worse. Also must say for the older men. I am 335 and not in any means old but up there and workes great on men who test might be naturally low.
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

p back down. i was gonna use 5caps because 4 works well so i assume 5 might work even better, if no till drop down. is there any tolerance to erase because i think i might just do 1 cap ed for 3 month and see how it goes.
    I wouldn't run it for three months and expect the benefits to continue that long, they may level out towards the end.

Quote Originally Posted by unvme2 View Post
    What's going on everyone. Just started my second cycle of Erase stacked with DAA. Doing a cut cycle and also adding in CLA and Green tea and a little caffeine. Erase is a great product and love it. Just into my second week at 3 caps a day. Tried four the first time I went on and after about 10 days my joints started to get dry and went back down to three before it got worse. Also must say for the older men. I am 335 and not in any means old but up there and workes great on men who test might be naturally low.
    Thank you for your feedback.

I am glad it works in men who are 335 years old as well!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

LOL!!!! Well you know. I attribute my 335 years of age to Erase. As you know, I meant 35.
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hahaha
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  18. Banned

Anyone run erase for just 1 month? Or is 2 months the most beneficial?
    Im on a DAA + erase stack with some PowerFull arriving soon so i doubt i'll need erase (as powerfull reduced estrogen also).

so when my erase is used up i'll just keep taking the cheap daa and the powerful until its finished.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Hey guys, first off let me say that ERASE is the best product i have ever used and will no longer buy another test booster again (except to stack with erase of course)! ok now i have been on erase for 7 weeks, starting at 1 cap ed now up to 4 ed. 4 caps is working flawless but i think im starting to notice the effects not as significant, and im guessing its my body compensating by increasing aromatase enzyme?? Also can i stay on erase for say around 10 weeks before discontinuation because its working so gooood!
    Yeah, homeostasis is going to cause diminishing returns with anything. I got ahold of a bottle of erase pro while I was in the middle of my second erase run and started it right away. I noticed a huge difference, and then once the pro ran out I went right back to the O.G erase in order to taper off. Kinda pricey, but worth it if you've got the cash to drop. Throw some DAA in there and your mind will be blown lol.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Anyone run erase for just 1 month? Or is 2 months the most beneficial?
    Im on a DAA + erase stack with some PowerFull arriving soon so i doubt i'll need erase (as powerfull reduced estrogen also).

so when my erase is used up i'll just keep taking the cheap daa and the powerful until its finished.
    Powerfull doesnt reduce estrogen, its a GH booster/prolactin reducer.

I would stack all three for the remainder of your 8 weeks, very "Powerfull" stack, lol.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Two 4 week cycles of JW or one 8 week cycle?
    By MAJIKMAN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 10:28 PM
  2. 2 week SD cycles
    By Movin_weight in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 11:51 AM
  3. Why not 2 week SD cycles
    By Basso in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 07:30 AM
  4. 4 week cycles mit