Cycle Support Question

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
SO, I saw one tub of cycle support that says 1 scoop 2x a day, and another tub that said 2 scoops 2x a day.
1 scoop= the same amount of nutrients on both tubs, nothing was changed in the ingredients either.

so how much should I take for 30mg of dbol ED?
I'm not gonna start my cycle for a while, but went ahead and got my supplements ready.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
4 caps? I don't know what the equivalent in scoops would be

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
LiverLonger seem to be the best product for liver support based on feedback.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
well I already bought cycle support.... 2 scoops a day should be enough for 30mg/day of dbol right?
I'm going to be shooting for 3 gallons of water a day on top of that

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
post pictures of both labels (1 from each tub). i have used that product once and only did one scoop if that helps

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 scoop am, 1 scoop pm. I really don't see why you'd need anything more than 600mg NAC AM/PM though for dball though but do what you want.

Mike

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
648-0011
AI Sports Nutrition/Anabolic Innovations
Cycle Support, Chocolate
6.5 oz. (180g)
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 scoop
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount
Per Serving % Daily
Value*
2 servings provide (all extracts are standardized)
Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg **%
NAC 1200 mg **%
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000 mg **%
Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg **%
Saw Palmetto 300 mg **%
Nettle Root 250 mg **%
Celery Seed Extract 150 mg **%
Idebenone 100 mg **%
Policosonol 20 mg **%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*NO SUGAR *NO ASPARTAME *MIXES EASILY

Other Ingredients: Natural and artificial flavors, one or more of the following acesulfame, maltodextrin, dextrose, sucralose.
Recommended Use: Mix 1 scoop with a protein drink in the morning and again in the afternoon.
Warning: You should not take this product if you have any prior medical condition, including diabetes. Consult your doctor before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
If you notice any errors in the information above, please let us know. If you have further questions about this product, please contact AI Sports Nutrition/Anabolic Innovations at 330-492-8305

The nutrition facts listed above are supplied as a courtesy to our customers. The nutrition facts were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. We do our best to keep them as up to date as possible, however Netrition.com will not be held responsible for any differences between what is listed on our web site and what is listed on the product that you receive. If you need to be 100% certain of the ingredients currently being shipped, we recommend that you call or email our customer service department to check the shelf of current stock.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats straight from the label. like Mike said, once in morning and once at night. i ran a very light cycle so i only did once a day

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
okay cool I guess I'll do 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM.
you did see what I was talking about on supplementdirect.com right?
anyways, thanks for the help guys

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
preloading= 2 scoops a day 5 days before the first dbol tab? or is it like creatine with a huge dose for the preload?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can pre-load using one to two scoops a day for up to two weeks in advance.

Regular dosing = one scoop AM and one scoop PM. As mentioned, lighter cycles can probably make due with even one scoop daily.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
You can pre-load using one to two scoops a day for up to two weeks in advance.

Regular dosing = one scoop AM and one scoop PM. As mentioned, lighter cycles can probably make due with even one scoop daily.
ok, thanks!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions.