Help me sort my supps into a natty stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Help me sort my supps into a natty stack

Stats
    6'3"  227 lbs.

Help me sort my supps into a natty stack

I'm just looking for some help sorting these supplements I have into a a natty cycle. I have:

1 bottle of Vida Test
    1 Bottle Of bioforge v3
    1 bottle of triazole
    1 tub of 33 servings of DAA
    1 tub of toco-8
    1 tub of endo amp
    1 tub of Anavite
    1 BSN Nitrix that I'm currently using to get rid of it.
    --------------------------------- Others that most likely won't be in use yet
    2 t-911
    1 Forma-D
    2 Sub Sterone
    Sustain Alpha
    4 Bottles of Ana Beta
    Gaba
    GHenerate

Then I also have creatine, preworkouts, and BCAAs(purple Psycho-Xtend) and of course whey protein powder. I was thinking of buying some bulk LCLT to go along with it since my preworkouts and Anavite already have some in it and I don't have enough Anavite to last more than 3/4 a month. I'm having trouble deciding on how to use this stack. Looks like it would make a great natty stack and I'm open to suggestions.

Weeks 1-4
    Vida test 3 AM 3 PM
    Toco 8 1 serving AM

Weeks 5-8
    Bioforge 3 AM 3 PM
    Triazole 2 AM 1 PM
    DAA AM
    Toco-8 AM
    Endo AMP AM.

Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

do you really need all of these? how old are you and what are your expectations at the end of this 8 week sprint?
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Anabeta, EndoAmp, Toco 8, Sustain
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

•   

Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Anabeta, EndoAmp, Toco 8, Sustain
    I like the sound of that!

Anabeta + TRS!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeah buddy!!!

Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

now u can add DAA if you want, but thats alot of supps to be taking at once. polypharmacy right there haha

Stats
    6'3"  227 lbs.

Not expecting too much. I'm just a little run down and want a test boosting cycle for an energy/ libido boost/ and small gains. I bought the TRS for PCT for a Cycle of Andro-Mass , but decided to forgo that. I figured I better use up at least the toco-8 before it goes bad- as I've had it for while. I'm going to at least use up all of my current supps before I dabble in any AAS again (could take years). First time was a huge mistake and I won't be doing that again. I tested free test before starting and plan to take it last day of this cycle to see if the products provides a big enough boost in test to actually be worth the price. I don't plan to use all of them at once. I by when the products are cheap and on sale- so they last me awhile. I bought Anabeta when it was new for the 24.99. After this test boosting cycle I plan on doing a cycle of Anabeta as well.
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

use all that sh*t after a cycle.... thats a whole lot of money right there
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xGenericx View Post
    Not expecting too much. I'm just a little run down and want a test boosting cycle for an energy/ libido boost/ and small gains. I bought the TRS for PCT for a Cycle of Andro-Mass , but decided to forgo that. I figured I better use up at least the toco-8 before it goes bad- as I've had it for while. I'm going to at least use up all of my current supps before I dabble in any AAS again (could take years). First time was a huge mistake and I won't be doing that again. I tested free test before starting and plan to take it last day of this cycle to see if the products provides a big enough boost in test to actually be worth the price. I don't plan to use all of them at once. I by when the products are cheap and on sale- so they last me awhile. I bought Anabeta when it was new for the 24.99. After this test boosting cycle I plan on doing a cycle of Anabeta as well.
    i would use them spaced out, that should give you a good feel of what works best for you for thefuture and gives you enough stuff to use for long time. stacking supps that overlap would not increase the results from each, at least not by much. test will go up so much naturally.

the question becomes, what do you want to try first.
    Stats
    6'3"  227 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    use all that sh*t after a cycle.... thats a whole lot of money right there
    That was the original plan at first. I am no where near ready for that yet though. I get what your saying- trying to stay smart about it. If I did another cycle I would grow larger and gain strength only to lose decent amount of my strength gains while keeping a large portion of my size. As big as I am, I'm very weak. Its no fun seeing some one of my size throw around little weight. I don't enjoy it right now- thats for sure. Is 8 weeks really long enough for a Test boosting cycle?
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xGenericx View Post
    That was the original plan at first. I am no where near ready for that yet though. I get what your saying- trying to stay smart about it. If I did another cycle I would grow larger and gain strength only to lose decent amount of my strength gains while keeping a large portion of my size. As big as I am, I'm very weak. Its no fun seeing some one of my size throw around little weight. I don't enjoy it right now- thats for sure. Is 8 weeks really long enough for a Test boosting cycle?
    u wanna be big? or strong?.... train for strength if thats what you want.... you dont need 99 test boosters... theyre not gunna boost your levels high enough to cause any gains.... think about this... your test might be around 500 or so ... throw in all the t boosters, and MAYBE you could have test levels in the 800s... thats not guna do much... considering a cycle of test would put your levels around 3-4000
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You could span all of that over a year really...would be sweet
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    Stats
    6'3"  227 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You could span all of that over a year really...would be sweet
    It would indeed! Hopefully into at least next summer!
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

what did you do, rob a nutrition store?
    Stats
    6'3"  227 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    what did you do, rob a nutrition store?
    I might as well have. LOL!

Similar Forum Threads

1. natty stack
    By bigcat292 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 04:14 AM
  2. What Should My Next Natty Stack Be?
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 01:03 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 11:29 AM
  4. Which of these natty test supps works best?
    By LeanGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 11:35 AM