PRe WO drink for Stim junkie ?

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Friend of mine tried Jackd3d and didnt notice much of anything from it. He asked if I could find him something stronger.

What would you reccomend for a stim junkie for energy and focus ?

Cheers

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iForce Maximize V2 is strongest sh!t I've tried, even with recommended dosage. SAN Launch is very potent too, 1.5 scoops of it is to much for me.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SAN Launch 4350, or Launch (pills). Both strong as hell, and effective.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a very high tolerance to stimulants. I take 700mg pre workout at the moment.

I am in the UK so haven't had the pleasure of trying Launch as SAN won't ship here. The strongest I have used is Maximize V2.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I need to find something.
They changed the assault around & it's not the same.

Beta Cr?t is not bad just doesn't seem strong enough.

1MR old version was way too stim heavy.

I tried jack3d one time over a year ago & crashed hard & felt like ****.... Never gave it a second try although I might.

What else is good out there?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iForce Maximize V2 is strongest sh!t I've tried, even with recommended dosage. SAN Launch is very potent too, 1.5 scoops of it is to much for me.
Boooooyaaaa! Maximize v2 is not only a great pre workout stim but the pumps are outta this world solo even better when stacked with Hemavol

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Jack3d doesn't do **** for me either, I literally felt nothing at all from Hemo Rage, NoExplode, or Black powder. I have a pretty high tolerance to stims and most things. 1MR seemed pretty strong for me, it's the only pre that kept me up all night long after the gym and kind felt like I was on coke. I returned it. White Flood and Muscle Marinade are my top two right now.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Jack3d doesn't do **** for me either, I literally felt nothing at all from Hemo Rage, NoExplode, or Black powder. I have a pretty high tolerance to stims and most things. 1MR seemed pretty strong for me, it's the only pre that kept me up all night long after the gym and kind felt like I was on coke. I returned it. White Flood and Muscle Marinade are my top two right now.
Yeah white Flood gave me some major endurance lol.
How many scoops of flood did you use?

I'm investigate muscle marinade.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had it in a while but I believe the max is 2 scoops. I try to not start out at the max dose cuz once that wears off, you can't go any higher. I'm sure I started at one and progressed to 2.
Like I said, I have a high tolerance so when I first bought Muscle Marinade I went straight to max dose like an idiot and the workout was good but I was wired all night and not in a good way. I tapered back the dose a little and I liked it a lot better. The max for it is one scoop but it's a big scoop so I would start with a quarter of a scoop and see how that works and move up accordingly.
I haven't seen many people complain about MM, most people seem to like it.

My experience with preworkouts is that they all work differently for everyone so IMO there isn't one that is the "best". I have friends who love Jack3d and they say White Flood didn't do anything for them. I am the exact opposite.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Nicely put diabolik.

I recommend if you need anymore than 200mg caffeine, or if preworkout drinks dont work, to seriously consider taking time off of stimulants.

Adrenal fatigue is not fun. Needing large amounts of stims to get energy to lift is not good.

Lets remember, the gym/lifting should IMPROVE energy levels, make you youthful.
we should be able to hit the weights with water only.
preworkouts are just icing on the cake. Something to give us the edge.

Everyones different. There are such things as non-responders. One product that works well for someone may not work at all for the next.

I find white flood @ 2 scoops to give me powerful energy, endurance, pumps and focus.

If i find i need more than 2 scoops, i will take a week to 2 weeks off. When i start again, all i need is one scoop.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nicely put diabolik.

I recommend if you need anymore than 200mg caffeine, or if preworkout drinks dont work, to seriously consider taking time off of stimulants.

Adrenal fatigue is not fun. Needing large amounts of stims to get energy to lift is not good.

Everyones different. There are such things as non-responders. One product that works well for someone may not work at all for the next.

I find white flood @ 2 scoops to give me powerful energy, endurance, pumps and focus.

If i find i need more than 2 scoops, i will take a week to 2 weeks off. When i start again, all i need is one scoop.
I wish I was that way, but water only does not work for me. :(

At times I hate the fact that I need a pre work out.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Remember, preworkouts are more than just stims.

Theres alot going on behind the curtain, such as oxygen and blood transport, aka the pump, endurance.

Otherwise, all we would need is a cup of coffee preworkout.

When you take into account the anabolic window, amino acid and protein intake around this window, the ingredients
in a preworkout product start to make more sense.

Some people write preworkout products off as cosmetic...only to get a good pump.
Its really much more than that. Its preparing your body to make the most of your training session and nutrient intake as well.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Remember, preworkouts are more than just stims.

Theres alot going on behind the curtain, such as oxygen and blood transport, aka the pump, endurance.

Otherwise, all we would need is a cup of coffee preworkout.

When you take into account the anabolic window, amino acid and protein intake around this window, the ingredients
in a preworkout product start to make more sense.

Some people write preworkout products off as cosmetic...only to get a good pump.
Its really much more than that. Its preparing your body to make the most of your training session and nutrient intake as well.
It sucks I have to use it. I chalk it up to me working a lot.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have tried them all well almost and for a stim junkie maxamize v2 is hands down at the top of the stim game

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You ever think about using a product that doesnt contain stims, but will give you energy and a good workout?Maybe Ragnarok stim freeblue genesustain alphapurple wraath/ bcaasVitamin b12These products dont contain stims but give me nice clean and natural energy.Once your off stims for like 2 weeks to a month, I find a little goes a long way.It may be worth it to refresh your tolerance to even let your workouts suffer for a month.i doubt youll lose any muscle. And it will be better in the long run.just my 2 cents tho.good luck bro! Let me know if you need anything.
I wish I was that way, but water only does not work for me. :(At times I hate the fact that I need a pre work out.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You ever think about using a product that doesnt contain stims, but will give you energy and a good workout?Maybe Ragnarok stim freeblue genesustain alphapurple wraath/ bcaasVitamin b12These products dont contain stims but give me nice clean and natural energy.Once your off stims for like 2 weeks to a month, I find a little goes a long way.It may be worth it to refresh your tolerance to even let your workouts suffer for a month.i doubt youll lose any muscle. And it will be better in the long run.just my 2 cents tho.good luck bro! Let me know if you need anything.
Thank u :)

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Nicely put diabolik.

Thank you sir! I agree with you about taking time off from prewo's. I used to think oh my god I need my pre or I can't work out, etc. And after finally realizing that it didn't matter which brand I switched to, they weren't going to work as well as they did in the beginning. I finally did away with my pre all together. That first week sucks but you get used to it. And I like the fact that I know I can lift just as heavy without relying on a stim/pre. I actually haven't used a pre since early July, I believe.

Besides this, I just plain have a high tolerance to most things whether it's prohormones, medicine, stims, alcohol, etc. For example right now I'm running an EC stack(by itself)25/200x3 and on the second day I couldn't feel the extra energy anymore. Same thing with Clen, first couple days I had awesome energy then it disappeared.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It sucks I have to use it. I chalk it up to me working a lot.
I feel ya bro. I start work at 4am. Sucks! Haha. Youll find your groove man. I find a powernap, or some bag work gives me energy. Meditation, swimming.You could also get some sleep aids. A full nights rest goes a long way for energy levels.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
I wish I was that way, but water only does not work for me.

At times I hate the fact that I need a pre work out.
Trust me dude, you don't NEED a pre. If you take a couple weeks off by the time you get back on you'll feel great. I felt the same way you do about needing it. It just takes a little getting used to at first. Add in some BCAAs before and during the workout for endurance. Eat a really good meal no later than 2 hours before you workout. Something like a chicken breast and whole wheat pasta or brown rice. I have specifically noticed the fact that if I don't eat like that right before, I'm definitely weaker. Try it dude!

In bodybuilding there's gonna be a lot of things that we don't want to do but definitely need to do to progress and I think this falls into that category. Think about Arnold back in the day, they didn't even have preworkouts back then.
I hope I didn't come off as preaching at you bro, just speakin my mind and giving advice based on my experiences.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Trust me dude, you don't NEED a pre. If you take a couple weeks off by the time you get back on you'll feel great. I felt the same way you do about needing it. It just takes a little getting used to at first. Add in some BCAAs before and during the workout for endurance. Eat a really good meal no later than 2 hours before you workout. Something like a chicken breast and whole wheat pasta or brown rice. I have specifically noticed the fact that if I don't eat like that right before, I'm definitely weaker. Try it dude!

In bodybuilding there's gonna be a lot of things that we don't want to do but definitely need to do to progress and I think this falls into that category. Think about Arnold back in the day, they didn't even have preworkouts back then.
I hope I didn't come off as preaching at you bro, just speakin my mind and giving advice based on my experiences.
Not at all. I need to learn. You're right they had no supplements lol. Like how in the hell did they make it.

I usually eat before like hour to hour & half. Maybe I got used to the pre's. Just some days I feel so weak in the gym & other days I feel like an animal!

WildBill0771

WildBill0771

Awards
Not at all. I need to learn. You're right they had no supplements lol. Like how in the hell did they make it.

I usually eat before like hour to hour & half. Maybe I got used to the pre's. Just some days I feel so weak in the gym & other days I feel like an animal!
That comes with the territory, man. Everyone has their off kind of days. I had one today, even with a pre I was just lagging through my workout. I haven't read through the entire thread, but, Maximize V2 mixed with Hemavol is a good pre stack.

Also, Lit Up Peach Tea tastes great and the focus is there. I loved the first version of Beta Cret by Promera Health. I have a tub of the new version, haven't tried it yet, so id be hard pressed to accurately tell you how good it is or is not.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Chatoic Labz Chaotic Rage is the most balls-to-the-wall pre Ive ever had.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established

Agree 100%. My current preworkout is protein, banana, oats and some cardio. Does me just fine. I have maybe 150mg caffeine from coffee if any that day.
Taking time off from stims for a while.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
We're all here to get our learn on!
Man I know exactly how you feel! That animal feeling is addictive! I was taking different pre's for something like a year straight when none of them worked for me like they used to and I realized I needed to force myself take a break. I'm glad I did because now I know I don't need to rely on them and I can use them accordingly.

It's good that you eat right before the workout. I was a moron and didn't realize the importance of that for a while, lol.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Next time I'm in the market for a new pre I'll have to check out that Maximize V2 since a lot of people seem to like it.

WildBill0771

WildBill0771

Awards
Next time I'm in the market for a new pre I'll have to check out that Maximize V2 since a lot of people seem to like it.
I don't think you'll be disappointed, man. I've had the Rasp Lemonade and Fruit Punch flavors mixed with Lemon Drop Hemavol, and the flavors mix great with the Hemavol. Not too over-powering and they blend very well. Energy is great, focus is great, I haven't noticed an increase in strength that I can attribute to either supplement, but my endurance and fatigue levels have gotten better even when training while fasted and not supplementing with a carb drink intra workout.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you'll be disappointed, man. I've had the Rasp Lemonade and Fruit Punch flavors mixed with Lemon Drop Hemavol, and the flavors mix great with the Hemavol. Not too over-powering and they blend very well. Energy is great, focus is great, I haven't noticed an increase in strength that I can attribute to either supplement, but my endurance and fatigue levels have gotten better even when training while fasted and not supplementing with a carb drink intra workout.
Sounds good man, thanks for the info. It's been months since I've taken a pre so I'm hoping I might have a newb reaction like I did years ago the first time I took a pre, lol. I can't even remember the last time I got good a pump from a pre.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I'm going to be making some changes because I think I'm at a wall here.

Lack of energy & gym doesn't seem much fun. Life seems boring now too. So I'm maybe take a week off and see about training first thing in the AM fasted & see how that works.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
The Am cardio gets me goin man. I just finished mine and gonna rip quads. YEAH BUUDAY

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good plan man! Taking some time off is another thing I had a hard time doing but I eventually realized I needed to do it.

Nothin but a peanut!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sounds like a good plan man! Taking some time off is another thing I had a hard time doing but I eventually realized I needed to do it.

Nothin but a peanut!
Ya :( don't want to take time off.
But think my body might be trying to tell me. I got a log coming up so I might be good

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
The way I see it, it's just another way to shock the body and throw it off track, keep it guessing. Plus it's just good for joints and overall health. This is what I keep telling myself so I don't go crazy from not lifting, lol.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But think my body might be trying to tell me. I got a log coming up so I might be good
I've been a stim junkie for years and have never taking a complete break from them. What I do is once in awhile only allow myself to use 100mg caffeine for a week or two. Im a addict lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been a stim junkie for years and have never taking a complete break from them. What I do is once in awhile only allow myself to use 100mg caffeine for a week or two. Im a addict lol
Thx 911. I have throuble stopping things like that too :)

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad I've never reached that point. Doesn't seem healthy at all.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Theres a lot of things in life we dont want to do but know we have to. Especially when it comes to long term health youre better off.

I was baad with caffeine for so long. Those headaches can be dibilitating

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Muscle marinade ROCKS hard! Doesn't get enough credit. MV2 is also a clear stand out.
Steer clear of Meso, first lot was truly awesome, now they've changed it (not sure how) and it is clearly much weaker. Feel very ripped off with my last tub. Its rubbish now.
And now i just read that Assault has changed too?? WTF? Do these companies have to advise on the tub, or NP description it is changed? Cause they should have to. They rope us in then cut back on the good stuff. Not cool!

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Taking preworkout on an empty stomach makes a huge difference of how much energy/stim effect I get, for me atleast. On my second tub of White Flood V2, huge fan.