Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Creatine, Beta Alanine, Food :D

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Staples are a given?is that an assumption?

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Staples are a given?is that an assumption?
You'd be surprised how few people use creatine and beta alanine in their regimine and would rather spend their spare dollars on test booster or some other extra supplement. I think extras can be helpful for sure but you need to make sure the staples are in place. :p

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
You'd be surprised how few people use creatine and beta alanine in their regimine and would rather spend their spare dollars on test booster or some other extra supplement. I think extras can be helpful for sure but you need to make sure the staples are in place. :p
Agreed...I should NEVER assume people and the staples... Without staples, just pointless...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
what are your guys thoughts on a really nice natty stack
Late to the party, but AI swole stack is gettin rave reviews at the moment.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

^Nice natty stack right here ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
i have the end 2 for stacking now.
titanium was great for my mood and test levels...on the prowl and much more spirited through out the days brother...strength remained constant but i was more impressed at how my moods increased :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta and igf-2 and erase and or titanium XL Igf-2 hgh up and free test
There is no need to take both HGHup & IGF-2 together. Out of those choices I would stack titanium, IGF-2, Free Test and toss in some DAA

Creatine, Beta Alanine, Food :D
I recently added betaine to my staples. It is showing some real promise as a ergogenic aide

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
There is no need to take both HGHup & IGF-2 together. Out of those choices I would stack titanium, IGF-2, Free Test and toss in some DAA

I recently added betaine to my staples. It is showing some real promise as a ergogenic aide
Fair...I'm not a massive user of anabolics so I'm learning what stacks best with what and so forth. Thanks JJ

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Is there a diff between beta alanine and betaine? If so what is it? And does it deplete taurine like beta alanine does?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are your guys thoughts on a really nice natty stack
What are you actually trying to achieve, fat loss, muscle gain, strength, all three? :)

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Creatinol-O-Phosphate
L-carnitine L-tartrate
Triazole
Activate Xtreme

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

^Nice natty stack right here ;)
LOL that is a man that stands behind his stack. I have at least seen you throw that combo into a threat at least 5 different occassions LMAO

bigcat292

Awards
How would i dose the titinum formula x division 1 erase and anabeta stack

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL that is a man that stands behind his stack. I have at least seen you throw that combo into a threat at least 5 different occassions LMAO
I love this stack!!!

How would i dose the titinum formula x division 1 erase and anabeta stack

TitaniumXL- 2/2
Division 1- 1/1/1
Erase- 1/1/1 OR 1/1
Anabeta- 1/1/1/1
Formula-X- 1 scoop pre-workout or Intra-workout.

Try to get all dosings spread out evenly.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a diff between beta alanine and betaine? If so what is it? And does it deplete taurine like beta alanine does?
no they are not the same

Beta-Alanine increases carnosine (among many other things) where as Betaine works towards the synthesizing of SAMe (among other things) Both serve two different purposes IMO

Here is some more info on betaine -> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/183806-betaine-ergogenic-aid.html

And here is a VERY well write up on beta alanine -> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/125971-primordial-performances-beta.html

Beta Alanine

Betaine
F10.medium.gif

You may find this helpful too -> http://metacyc.org/META/organism-summary?object=META&detail-level=2

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Endosurge, DAA, and Erase. A very affordable stack too $55 to $70 depending on your DAA preference.