BBG's Division 1 and Titanium XL Log - An Athletix Adventure.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product Page on Nutraplanet: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/athletix/titanium-xl-division-1-stack-combo.html

T
he supplies:

Athletix.jpg

• Dosing Protocol:
    • ​Titanium XL: 2 Caps AM, 2 caps PM
    • Division 1: 2 Caps AM, 2 caps preworkout, 2 caps postworkout, 1 cap PM
The titanium dosing is regular, but the division 1 dosing is twice the normal amount :)

Now for the write-ups so you can familiarize yourself :)

[h=2]Titanium XL + Division 1: The All Natural Testosterone Powerhouse Stack![/h]
What is Athletix Titanium?
Athletix Sports is proud to release Titanium as its first product. Here at Athletix we set out to develop a product for athletes by athletes. We surveyed people from every discipline including football, MMA, baseball, and bodybuilding and when they spoke we listened. They asked for ingredients that complies with all sports agencies such as the NCAA and we listened. They asked for a product that would naturally raise testosterone without the use of or prohormones, that would help shred fat, and help elevate their intensity and take their training to the next level and we listened. Lastly, athletes like yourself asked us to openly list our ingredients and dump the idea of a proprietary blend so that they know they know they are getting what they deserve and we listened.
What does Athletix Titanium contain?
Titanium contains three core ingredients that cover every aspect of athletic training from maximizing recovery to increasing maximum repetitions. These ingredients include Fenugreek containing 50% fenusides (compare to Testofen), Indole-3-carbinol (I3C), and L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT). Most fenugreek formulations contain less than half of the fenusides that Titanium contains which means you are getting less of the shred-it-up-in-the-gym stuff and more of the useless byproducts that can cause stomach discomfort and other side effects. Fenusides found in Titanium have a myriad of positive benefits including greatly enhancing natural testosterone levels, decreasing bad cholesterol , increasing good cholesterol, increasing libido and sexual performance, and modulating the insulin response. These effects alone promote the highest level of training intensity, recovery, and overall athletic performance while maintaining a higher level of health to keep you going.
The second ingredient is Indole-3-carbinol a potent anti-estrogen that works by increasing enzymatic degradation of estradiol and other estrogens that rob you of athletic performance and bring your intensity to a halt. Athletix crams 200mg I3C into every serving to ensure that you aren’t being robbed of your talent by a predominately female hormone.
The final ingredient we decided to put into Titanium is L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (LCLT ) a dipeptide that is clinically proven to decrease exercise induced tissue damage and optimize recovery times. There are multiple studies conducted on LCLT on performance enhancement and they all agree that it plays a part in decreasing the amount of time it takes to recover and pack on mass.
What can I expect from Athletix Titanium?
Titanium is the closest you will get to achieving the growth from prohormones without the liver, kidney, and lipid dysfunction associated with it. Users can expect to see:
  • Greatly Accelerated Growth (given the proper diet of 1-2g of protein per pound of bodyweight)
  • Decrease Recovery Time Between Workouts
  • Massive Increase in Total Testosterone
  • Decrease in Fat Tissue
  • Marked Increase in Strength and Explosiveness
  • Enhanced Sexual Performance
Sounds too good to be true, right? Think again, Titanium was created to pick up where other testosterone boosters fail, with weak ingredients and poor dosage profiles. To maximize effectiveness be sure you are eating between 15 and 20 kcal/lb. of body weight depending on your body structure and goals as well as 1-2g protein/lb. of body weight.
Why Athletix Titanium?
Here at Athletix we strive to keep the customer as our number one concern. We take all feedback constructively and we won’t settle for anything less than the best products for the lowest prices. Titanium brings you a 30 day supply for more than $10 less than other knock offs. We also guarantee that none of our ingredients will cause a failed drug test with the NCAA and we have all of our products tested to ensure purity. We put profits second to our customers and we hope to keep you as a potential customer.

[h=3]Athletix Sports Division I – Potent SHBG Inhibitor[/h]What is SHBG?
It is commonly thought that the testosterone that we have in our body is circulating freely in our blood and your total testosterone level is correlated with your ability to gain muscle. Total testosterone levels are exactly that, the total amount circulating at any given time but this is only half of the information about the ability of your body to utilize this vital muscle-building steroid. The average person has approximately 98% of their circulating “total testosterone” bound to a plasma protein called sex-hormone-binding globulin which renders testosterone completely inactive. This means that only 2% of the testosterone is available for your body to utilize for increasing recovery and muscle mass. Luckily for all of us this process is completely reversible and is used to keep your body at homeostasis. Unfortunately for some, your body may feel as though homeostasis for your “free testosterone” level is less than what you would desire it to be and therefore inactivate a considerable amount of your total testosterone, robbing you of athletic performance and recovery.
What is 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran?
3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran (3,4-D) is an ingredient found in stinging nettle root extracts and is a very potent inhibitor of SHBG. 3,4-D is a competitive inhibitor and therefore competes with testosterone at the binding site. Since 3,4-D is also a more potent ligand for the SHBG binding site it binds stronger and for a longer amount of time, increasing the likelihood that it will become bound and prevent a testosterone molecule from becoming bound.
Another paradoxical process of interest in relation to 3,4-D is that in response to increasing levels of testosterone SHBG levels are actually decreased causing a positive feedback loop that leads to a greater percentage of inhibition given the same dosage.
Can Division I be used in PCT?
Division I is the perfect product to use in PCT as circulating testosterone levels are very low and SHBG is often very high. For maximum results in PCT stack Division I with Titanium XL +/- an aromatase inhibitor such as PES Erase.
Can Division I be stacked with other products?
Here at Athletix Sports we develop all of our products to be stacked together. Division I can be used along with fantastic results but by stacking a “total testosterone” boosting agent such as Formula X or Titanium XL you can maximize the level of free testosterone available. Another good class of products to stack with Division I are aromatase inhibitors, which can also work synergistically with Division I by preventing circulating, free testosterone from converting to various estrogens.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now, this is day 4. I'm currently on a low calorie diet... fasting for 12-16 hours. Let me explain...

I start eating around 8PM and stop eating around 4 AM. Don't ask about the crazy hours of sleep/awake. I have 10 grams of BCAA or similiar amino acids before my workout and right after my workout. Then 30 minutes post BCAAs I eat a real meal, usually steak, rice, veggies... something like that. Then I eat two more meals later that are mostly fat and protein. Coconut oil is a staple of my diet as well right now :)

Workout is as follows:

M: Chest
T: Back
W: Legs
T: Shoulders
F: Legs

I just do 2-3 exercises a day, except arms where I use 4-5 exercises with less sets.

Effects I have noticed since Day 1:

Increased strength. I'm putting up more weight than usual, especially considering I've been struggling to simply maintain my strength during this cut.

INSANE morning wood. Honestly. Every day so far I've woken up with wood that won't go away for 20-30 minutes. It's good because I can get some reading in during this time... lol

Libido is up, but not as much as I'd like despite the wood. I see the 'ol lady this Friday (aka tomorrow) and I'll let you guys in on the details (prepare for TMI!!!!)

Something I expected but also feared... I now wakeup hungry (as opposed to previously where I did not). I also get hungrier soon during my fasted period. Must be the fenugreek!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUMP for the morning crew.

Day 5 commences.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Interesting sleep sched.
Haha.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Interesting sleep sched.
Haha.
I know right? Just had a great arm workout. Trying to change my sleep schedule I woke-up at 9:30 AM.

Considering I only had a few hours of sleep, I was way more energized than I can remember during my past few workouts. No idea if it was the change in sleep, getting up earlier and working out sooner in the day... but I felt GREAT in the gym.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet. The Titanium pills without the outer wrapping makes it look like some underground 3rd Reich experimental super soldier pills.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet. The Titanium pills without the outer wrapping makes it look like some underground 3rd Reich experimental super soldier pills.
Haha really does make them look BA.

Will be following along... and my sleep schedule is quite unique too. As in I havent been to sleep yet lol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I too have some crazy sleep/eating hours. Good luck to you my friend.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, hey... don't go telling ALL my secrets.

So ok... now, this will sound weird. But apparently I smell like a stack of pancakes? And the ladies love that? Also... other things... benefit from the fenugreek maple syrup lol

Looking forward to getting into week 2. I think this'll be the magic hour (week).... where the effects REALLY take off. Still with the morning wood, which works out well when I'm with the GF lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, hey... don't go telling ALL my secrets.

So ok... now, this will sound weird. But apparently I smell like a stack of pancakes? And the ladies love that? Also... other things... benefit from the fenugreek maple syrup lol

Looking forward to getting into week 2. I think this'll be the magic hour (week).... where the effects REALLY take off. Still with the morning wood, which works out well when I'm with the GF lol
Dude!! That's how I smelt on my last run of fenugreek. I'm wondering if NOW went cheap on their raw mats because this past time I used it I noticed pretty much NOTHING. No smell, no enhanced libido and no enhanced glycogen retention. Last run was great though. I may have to give this one a run.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude!! That's how I smelt on my last run of fenugreek. I'm wondering if NOW went cheap on their raw mats because this past time I used it I noticed pretty much NOTHING. No smell, no enhanced libido and no enhanced glycogen retention. Last run was great though. I may have to give this one a run.
You need to make sure it's a quality supplement... NOW is ok for some stuff, but I would never buy their stinging nettle as a replacement for Division 1 and I would never buy their fenugreek as a replacement for Titanium.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/content/shbg-s-prostate-486/

"With regard to SHBG, there was a strong association between higher levels and a positive cancer diagnosis. The exact nature of this relationship is unclear. It could mean many things, such as an active role of SHBG in disease, a preventative role of free testosterone; or even an effect rather than cause."

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
any particular reason for the double dose of Division mate? do bigger guys need more than recommended on the bottle? Im interested in this log as I will be running this stack shortly (With some DAA) :D

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any particular reason for the double dose of Division mate? do bigger guys need more than recommended on the bottle? Im interested in this log as I will be running this stack shortly (With some DAA) :D
I definitely doesn't need to be double dosed, although the bigger you are generally the more of something you'll need. At any rate, I'm cutting, not all that big atm in terms of raw size and I'm doing this to see the effects of higher dosed divanil :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely doesn't need to be double dosed, although the bigger you are generally the more of something you'll need. At any rate, I'm cutting, not all that big atm in terms of raw size and I'm doing this to see the effects of higher dosed divanil :)

I'm definitely interested in how the higher dosing goes for you:)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be prepared to be nicknamed Woody :lmao:

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Interesting....Anabeta is the only natural product that has ever done a thing for me, and Iv'e had nearly all of them! So interested how this goes! keep the updates coming mate :---D

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Added 20 lbs. to my squats and romanian deadlifts... No idea how this happened. Perhaps the D1 and Titanium XL? I will have to see if this continues...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting....Anabeta is the only natural product that has ever done a thing for me, and Iv'e had nearly all of them! So interested how this goes! keep the updates coming mate :---D
Yah I've heard great things, it's on my list. D1+AnaBeta+Erase would be a killer stack. For another time though

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to make sure it's a quality supplement... NOW is ok for some stuff, but I would never buy their stinging nettle as a replacement for Division 1 and I would never buy their fenugreek as a replacement for Titanium.
Yep. I should look into those two. Coming off my endosurge run now. Need a stinging nettle product. But the price of endosurge makes it hard to replace lol.

Quality extracts for sure.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running DAA solo right now but this will be my next stack!!
I'm in
Once you take a break from daa and plan on running D1/XL stack you should really think about adding Formula-X, everyone has been comment on how much more effective it is compared to their regular DAA cycle, the LCLT really makes a big difference imo.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Once you take a break from daa and plan on running D1/XL stack you should really think about adding Formula-X, everyone has been comment on how much more effective it is compared to their regular DAA cycle, the LCLT really makes a big difference imo.
That would be a nice stack.. Formula-X, Division-1 and Titanium XL
btw Whats the difference between titanium XL and the old Titanium, is the only difference the pill count?

Added 20 lbs. to my squats and romanian deadlifts... No idea how this happened. Perhaps the D1 and Titanium XL? I will have to see if this continues...
It would be very interesting if it were to continue :thumbsup:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be a nice stack.. Formula-X, Division-1 and Titanium XL
btw Whats the difference between titanium XL and the old Titanium, is the only difference the pill count?
Twice as much in a bottle, they did up the serving size to 4 caps because that how a lot of people were running it, but I've been running it at 3 caps and loving it, even at the old 2 cap serving you can make the bottle last 2 months and still get 850mg of Fenugreek a day.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Twice as much in a bottle, they did up the serving size to 4 caps because that how a lot of people were running it, but I've been running it at 3 caps and loving it, even at the old 2 cap serving you can make the bottle last 2 months and still get 850mg of Fenugreek a day.
Ah, so that's what changed in the XL version lol. I remember the ingredient profile for the original and thought it was dosed a bit too low. Figured the product was built well. Nice, may need to hit it up later on. Perhaps when i finish with all the goodies I already have and save up some more.

BBG, hows the bodycomp looking? Strength is obviously going up.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I was doing a price-comparison, trying to decide if I should order inside the EU or order from a the US.. The old bottles are still being sold here in Europe.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, so that's what changed in the XL version lol. I remember the ingredient profile for the original and thought it was dosed a bit too low. Figured the product was built well. Nice, may need to hit it up later on. Perhaps when i finish with all the goodies I already have and save up some more.

Even the 2 cap dosing isn't low, 200mg of I3C works very well, 850mg of Fenugreek is a high dose, most fenugreek/testofen products have 600mg, now it's not a high dose of LCLT, but the amount does make a difference increasing the androgen receptors. The new 4 cap servings is a very high dose of Fenurgreek now, no other fenugreek product on the market comes close to this dosing for the price:)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I don't want to make too many judgements right now, but I've been eating a bit more but I can tell I'm a little leaner. And I hate these kinds of posts... I can "tell" I'm leaner... right... give me another 2 weeks and I'll let you know ;) lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even the 2 cap dosing isn't low, 200mg of I3C works very well, 850mg of Fenugreek is a high dose, most fenugreek/testofen products have 600mg, now it's not a high dose of LCLT, but the amount does make a difference increasing the androgen receptors. The new 4 cap servings is a very high dose of Fenurgreek now, no other fenugreek product on the market comes close to this dosing for the price:)
Heheh, yea. It is a good dose. Definitely a good product ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't want to make too many judgements right now, but I've been eating a bit more but I can tell I'm a little leaner. And I hate these kinds of posts... I can "tell" I'm leaner... right... give me another 2 weeks and I'll let you know ;) lol
Ah, yea good call. "Looking better" is always good though. I guess 1-2 week progress is not really measurable while the 4 week mark usually will show a lot more.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I just got done my workout... more on that later, but I felt amazing. But I have an hour and a half drive ahead of me, I'll be on later to report ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I just got done my workout... more on that later, but I felt amazing. But I have an hour and a half drive ahead of me, I'll be on later to report ;)
Looking forward to hearing some good news :)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may need to try that, I inteded to re-run D1/Anabeta/Daa in the future, but the Formula X thing sounds interesting.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's really jacked up is I can "tell" I'm heavier, lol.... but it's not really that funny.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so call me crazy... but my girl has been telling her friends about our sex, and now they are gaming for threesomes. But she doesn't seem so down... but I'll convince her.

Titanium XL and Division 1 stack... guaranteed to get you laid twice at once, or your money-back!

Oh and my shoulder workout was NICE on Thursday. Added 5 lbs. to my OHP db press and decided to hit up hang cleans for the first time in a few weeks. I felt great doing them, worked my way up to 175x6. Not even sore (and I'm ALWAYS sore for days after hang cleans) so I'm thinking I can easily bump it up to 185-190 for the next workout.

This week will be epic AND I'm definitely leaner, the girl said so, and she wouldn't lie right? lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so call me crazy... but my girl has been telling her friends about our sex, and now they are gaming for threesomes. But she doesn't seem so down... but I'll convince her.

Titanium XL and Division 1 stack... guaranteed to get you laid twice at once, or your money-back!

Oh and my shoulder workout was NICE on Thursday. Added 5 lbs. to my OHP db press and decided to hit up hang cleans for the first time in a few weeks. I felt great doing them, worked my way up to 175x6. Not even sore (and I'm ALWAYS sore for days after hang cleans) so I'm thinking I can easily bump it up to 185-190 for the next workout.

This week will be epic AND I'm definitely leaner, the girl said so, and she wouldn't lie right? lol
aside from the sex bonus that's some mean strength you got there man!

I still have problems, as volcom knows "catching"... poor wrist, elbow, shoulder flexibility... coupled with poor form... man... anyway sweet workout. I'm going to have to get stronger... that's all I know... Perhaps it's time to run that AH at 9 caps for 8 weeks...

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established

Looking forward to it :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

By far the most epic update I've ever seen.......and I LOVE IT!!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aside from the sex bonus that's some mean strength you got there man!

I still have problems, as volcom knows "catching"... poor wrist, elbow, shoulder flexibility... coupled with poor form... man... anyway sweet workout. I'm going to have to get stronger... that's all I know... Perhaps it's time to run that AH at 9 caps for 8 weeks...
I used to have those problems too. A narrower grip actually helps me out in the wrist department. I'll try to get a vid up to show how I do my hang cleans.

Also, AH at 9 caps is the sweet spot for me.. it's like taking AH to a whole new level. OH! And Division 1 should be an amazing stack with AH. SHBG has a higher affinity for DHT than for Estrogen or Testosterone. So you're going to be getting more use out of AH than you would without the D1 ;)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By far the most epic update I've ever seen.......and I LOVE IT!!!
Yah I'm probably going to order D1+Titanium XL+TCF-1 for my next stack. I know I was thinking erase before but... I want to see if D1 will compound the effect of the DAA, and I'm sure it will.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I'm probably going to order D1+Titanium XL+TCF-1 for my next stack. I know I was thinking erase before but... I want to see if D1 will compound the effect of the DAA, and I'm sure it will.
D1 is the nettle root right? Man DAA + Nettle root should be really nice...

Good luck man, and looking forward to that vid of the clean!

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man.. Seems like the Division 1 is working very nicely!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That will be a killer stack indeed!

How many caps a day have you been dosing the Division 1? still 5? I havn't seen anyone try mega dosing it so it will be cool to see how this turns out:)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That will be a killer stack indeed!

How many caps a day have you been dosing the Division 1? still 5? I havn't seen anyone try mega dosing it so it will be cool to see how this turns out:)
I'm using 8 caps per day :naughty:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using 8 caps per day :naughty:
3.2g ?! NICE!!

Haha. When I was running my endosurge log I was only dosing 1.6g or so a day. Maybe that's why I didn't get the BIG libido boost only a small one. Although @ 120 caps 4 or so a day I'd assume is the normal dose which would put it at the same dose scheme as endosurge. I must say though... double dose seems like it's making everything better for you ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I'll give 6 caps a go next time:)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to have those problems too. A narrower grip actually helps me out in the wrist department. I'll try to get a vid up to show how I do my hang cleans.

Also, AH at 9 caps is the sweet spot for me.. it's like taking AH to a whole new level. OH! And Division 1 should be an amazing stack with AH. SHBG has a higher affinity for DHT than for Estrogen or Testosterone. So you're going to be getting more use out of AH than you would without the D1 ;)
I'd recommend pulling your cleans off the ground at this point and catching it high if you don't like the full front squat. The greater ROM from pulling off the floor makes a big difference in dveloping your traps and eliciting DOMS.

Video or neg :eek:k: