I don't know what to do

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.51%

I don't know what to do

Hey guys, well I pretty much ****ed up. I did halo test 25 7 months ago when I was 18. I was all natural and had no intentions of taking any PH's ever until I joined a gym and one of the guys there talked to me about them and convinced me to take it. I went to go go get a blood test 3 months after I finished the bottle of halo test and my testosterone came out at 406. And my thyroid hormones were in the normal range. I didn't do a proper PCT btw, I took Iforce Reversatol v2 which did nothing. Anyways, I haven't gotten a blood test since and I probably should. I occasionally get morning wood and when I do they are very weak and they go away as soon as I wake up. Before, I had rock hard morning wood that wouldn't go away until I got up and took a piss. ****. My libido is not as high as it used to be but I can still get erections. In the meantime guys, what are the best supplements that you guys know of to increase testosterone? I have also developed anxiety because I got hypochondriac-ish after the PH. I just kept thinking of how I ****ed up my body, my liver, etc..... Thats all in the past now but a little anxiety is still here. Could all this be in my head guys? If you guys can put together a stack for me please do, and money is not an issue, I would pay a bazillion dollars to get me back to normal, or at least as close to normal as possible. If any other teens are reading this, please take this advice and do not **** up like I did.

2. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Go get blood work done again and start from there. Supplements can help, but if you have a medical problem it's best to see a professional first.

Personally, 400 test is lower than I'd want it (I'm presuming the unit is ng/dl?), but it still falls in the normal range and it may have gone up since your last test. If nothing else, having blood work done will help alleviate your hypochondria.

After that, provided no new issues come to light, get yourself some Endosurge and a good DAA product, like Testforce2 or D-Pol.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Go get blood work done again and start from there. Supplements can help, but if you have a medical problem it's best to see a professional first.

Personally, 400 test is lower than I'd want it (I'm presuming the unit is ng/dl?), but it still falls in the normal range and it may have gone up since your last test. If nothing else, having blood work done will help alleviate your hypochondria.

After that, provided no new issues come to light, get yourself some Endosurge and a good DAA product, like Testforce2 or D-Pol.
    he say "developed anxiety" some persons using DAA develope anxiety too for few weeks so maybe he need go to Endo ASAP.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

like resolve said. go get fresh bw. if you need to know what all you should test for hit me up in a pm. id also assume a lot of this is in your head. i have same problem. every time i take somethng all i can do is ponder endlessly on what i may have done to myself. but eventualy for me nothing happens and i forget and move on to letting something else eat away at me lol
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    like resolve said. go get fresh bw. if you need to know what all you should test for hit me up in a pm. id also assume a lot of this is in your head. i have same problem. every time i take somethng all i can do is ponder endlessly on what i may have done to myself. but eventualy for me nothing happens and i forget and move on to letting something else eat away at me lol
    LOL. Me too.

Like these guys said, get the bloods done again. See where everything is. Then go from there. I get anxiety easy too but DAA doesn't bother me. If it's just the libido bothering you there are plenty of things out there that will help in that dept. My wife dreads any new bottle that shows up in the house.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.51%

ok well what would be a good stack for libido and testosterone and prolactin
  7. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.66%

Quote Originally Posted by rodo123 View Post
    First see an endo to check test/free test and the others again

After you can look into supplements, don't take anything that might **** with a new blood test because then you still won't know...

8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rodo123 View Post
    brb. might have messed up my endocrine system popping ph's, but now im just gonna start poppin more pills to get my libidio back.....

seems like the smart thing to do here OP

go to the doc, plain and simple.
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Go to the doctor. Tell him exactly what you took, if possible bring a hard copy of the ingredients and write ups from the products you took.