Bromo and Nolva
- 08-18-2004, 09:29 AM
- 08-18-2004, 10:59 AM
Custom, one of the board sponsors, carries nolva but not bromo.
- 08-18-2004, 06:02 PM
Bromo is expensive and over rated IMO. If you are concerned with libido, I'd suggest looking into HCG and maybe some Cialis.
08-18-2004, 06:15 PM
I got some thru IAS (internat. Antiaging Systems, I think) you can find them thru google. They ship from Europe so it might be seized by US Customs, if they have a hair up their ass.
I don't think any of the sponsors carry this, so I hope I'm not doing a bad thing by posting this...
08-18-2004, 06:28 PM
08-19-2004, 09:55 PM
Yeah I did know of IAS already. They carry bromo but no nolva. I was trying to find a site that has both so I can save on the shipping. Thanks anyway guys
Similar Forum Threads
- By phenom9950 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 11Last Post: 11-15-2004, 06:25 PM
- By jweave23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2004, 09:34 AM
- By Rebel in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2004, 08:27 PM
- By rhatid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-05-2004, 10:07 AM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2003, 01:25 PM