Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, got pro xantine and g8 plus n.o ignite.

took g8 before bed yesterday, then 1 pro xantine when i woke up-before work.....1st g8 slept great, woke up a little groggy. pro xantine-took 1 of these upon waking on a empty before work.

hot damn...i had a great night at work last night, my production was way up. focus and clarity were unreal...my boss even told me 'great job', he rarely says that...

i loved this combo...i want more. i wonder if g8 will give the lucid dreams that i got from endosurge?

great stuff al, i really liked the samples....send more, lol.

tell you what guys...g8/pro xantine combo is a real winner.

10 out of 10!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
G8 is POTENT, the hangover I get in the morning I hope subsides though, it is hard to wake up from it that first hour.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
g8 is really nice for sleep, the hangover is alittle groggy and everyone is commenting about it.....i'd like to have some just for the weekends to catch up on sleep

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah, i felt groggy when i woke up, but soon after taking a pro xanthine i was very alert....this is a great combo.

i was as clear headed and focused at work last night as any time i can remember. the clarity and focus are as good as it gets.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took my 2nd and last pro xantine before work last night, very nice smmoth energy but without the g8 it didn't seem to pack the same clarity and focus.

imho, g8 and pro xantine are much better when used as a combo......i would recommend to al that redefine try to get nutra to offer these as a combo deal!!!!