Announcing - Slim FX™

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Announcing - Slim FX™ -- The 12 Hour Wonderpill

Our goal with Slim FX™ was simple - to create a little wonder pill that lasts for up to 12 incredible hours, toastifies the appetite, delivers loads of clean and jitter-free energy, flat-out makes you feel good - all day long - enhances productivity at work and school, and helps you melt away the pounds. It's like 12 amazing hours of AWESOME, all wrapped up into one little pill!

What the Slim FX™ Testers Had to Say

Wayne Crandall - I have had the chance to try Slim FX for the first time. Slim FX is a great product. It has helped me out a lot in my training. I was able to stay focused and I had a lot of energy through out the day. There were no side effects, which made me very happy. I was able to drop weight. This gave me the edge I needed.

Joe Beasock - I was looking for something to give my energy throughout the day while helping me lose a little fat. Slim Fx™ was the answer! I lost 6lbs, had energy all day long, and best of all - no crash!

Andrew Berg - I have to say Slim FX™ worked better then I thought it would. I have tried all of the AX diet or energy supplements that have been released and I have to say this lives up to AX’s high quality standards. I had no issues with Slim Fx™. The cravings that I had were gone and help me keep my food intake in line. I will stock up on this product and you should too!

David Miller - I tested Slim FX™ for a month and have achieved really significant changes to my physique and my appetite. I am using the gym more regularly. In my short time that I used the product I lost 7 pounds and 3 trouser sizes. My attitude is more positive and my confidence is fantastic. I owe it to Slim FX™ and I thank you.

You’ve Been Waiting Two Years For This!

Once you try Slim FX™ you will realize that the wait was worth it!

While replacing a popular as the original Slim was a daunting task, after testing no less than 6 formulas with live testers, we finally hit upon the perfect new product. There is nothing else like this on the market. Our break through new ingredient 1-MeTIQ increases the brain’s pleasure hormone, dopamine, and quite literally makes users feel like they are on cloud 9 – and to put the icing on the cake – we have now figured out how to make it last up to 12 hours! 1-MeTIQ is also a powerful neuroprotective compound.

Slim FX™ will last you all day long and will literally make you forget about eating, increase your productivity, and will rev up your metabolism to help you shed those extra pounds.

What Will Slim FX™ do for you? Plenty!

It seems almost unfair to put so many BIG THINGS into one little pill.

Increased Energy - Slim FX delivers 12-hours of incredibly long lasting, clean, and jitter-free energy without the crash.

Increased Calorie Expenditure - If you think having all that energy must be doing something to your body, you're right – Slim FX is helping you burn off the calories and pounds all throughout the day.

Suppressed Appetite - Along with vaporizing those calories, guess what – Slim FX obliterates your appetite too so you're eating less throughout the day.

Decreased Weight - As you've already figured out yourself, more energy + faster metabolism + less eating = reduced weight (and a load off your mind). And speaking of your mind …

Improved Mood and Focus - Slim FX isn't just for your body. It's also for your head. Those who have used it invariably report a profound sense of well-being and focus.

BSCG Tested
Like all Athletic Xtreme products, Slim FX™ is tested by the Banned Substance Control Group, which means it is FREE from dangerous, illegal, and banned substances.

WNBF Approved
Slim FX™ is officially approved for use in competition by the World Natural Bodybuilding Federation (WNBF), one of the most prestigious Natural bodybuilding, fitness, and figure organizations in the World today.

GMP Manufactured
Slim FX™ is manufactured under strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) conditions - the same conditions used in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products, foods, diagnostics, and medical devices.

For more information about Slim FX™ please visit http://www.athleticxtreme.com/arsenal/slimfx/

Want to try it for free?

AX is having a massive giveaway here at Anabolic Minds and on Facebook right now! Throughout the entire month of October we’ll be giving away 2,000 samples of Slim FX™ along with our other new products SuperSized™ and Ultra Reps™. Enter daily to win! AX - Official Athletic Xtreme - Saúde/Beleza - Tempe | Facebook or at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/183984-athletic-xtreme-october.html

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Just WOW! How we have waited for this one! Can't wait to hand of this product to you folks! ;)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
My christmas wish list is now complete!

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
The much awaited supp facts!!! Read up people, enjoy and participate to win :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The much awaited supp facts!!! Read up people, enjoy and participate to win :)
is this a brand new formula?btw-damn damn damn........sizzle sizzle sizzle.......that new avi is smoking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
BSCG Tested
WBNF Approved
GMP Certified Manufacturing

Equals.... Stellar Product!

*NEW FORMULA*

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
is this a brand new formula?btw-damn damn damn........sizzle sizzle sizzle.......that new avi is smoking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW
Shiny brand spankin new formula :D

and Thanks for the complement bigt :)

Sonntag

Awards
OMG, after 2 years waiting, dreams come true...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

well, i was pretty pleased with the last formula-guess i need to try this one!!!

no need to thank me....THANK YOU!!!!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
ROFL BIGT! You always manage to find a way hahaha ;) Sizzle Sizzle!

Also, come back to me.. I'll make sure you'll get a taste of this, bro!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kudos to you guys on some very innovative products -- certainly not an ingredient profile that looks familiar.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
cant wait to try it out once it ships!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah, baby!!! I have a personal goal to meet by the end of the year that includes dropping quite a bit of ye 'ol midsection. I can not WAIT to get my hands on some of this!

And if you can't, keep an eye on our massive contests! We're giving it away!!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks solid! I enjoyed the previous version, worked really well for me. Looking forward to trying this one out!

Mike

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid! I enjoyed the previous version, worked really well for me. Looking forward to trying this one out!

Mike
Thanks Mike! Yeah it certainly isn't something you have seen before! Have you joined the Meme Contest here or The sweepstakes on FB ? Easy peasy to get yourself some free products! ;)

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I'll give out 1 Slim FX for the first person to post a pic of the SlimFX bottle after this post. :)
Hint:It's right there on top of the page. GO!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy StopStalking!

I'll be stalking you to see what you think.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run a log of super size, ultra reps, and slim fx when i receive them.
Glad to hear and sounds like you have a hell if a stash on its way!

Great people, receiving stellar products!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im currently enjoying stimulant X with the 1-Metiq so im definitely going to have to pick this up, and you better believe im picking up supersize!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to hear and sounds like you have a hell if a stash on its way!

Great people, receiving stellar products!
Yea one hell of a stash for sure, but now it's time for me to sit out and let the others win

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Been waiting quite awhile, like most. Can you confirm if the Yohimbe in this product (assuming, since Rauwalscine is listed), is alpha-Yohimbine?

Many thanks...

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Been waiting quite awhile, like most. Can you confirm if the Yohimbe in this product (assuming, since Rauwalscine is listed), is alpha-Yohimbine?

Many thanks...
That is correct :), hope you give it a try.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I had a long boring answer written out and then erased it.

Short hand: Yes
Yupp, not need for a boring answer in an awesome thread ! ;)

Stopstalking: There is no need for you to back down, you could actually continue to participate and win, but give the product away to any of your friends here on AM .. .So if you win a product and perhaps want Mixelflick to get it, just post it up.. We got no problem with that, as long as the person lives in the US and is a AM member :)

What I'm trying to say is that we like all the contributions in the MeMe contest and don't want any one to back down ;)

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a long boring answer written out and then erased it.

Short hand: Yes
This is wonderful news (not that you lost it, lol), but I appreciate you clarifying. I'm generally not a fan of Yohimbe in anything, given it has a VERY unpredictable dose/response curve in the general population (28+ alkaloids in the bark of the source genus - not all of them good - and those things happen). I had a friend come VERY close to dying due to a bulk Y-hcl overdose and you know who got the call from his sister at the hospital (what did John take...?). Trust me, you DON'T want to take that phone call. A-Yohimbine (for those unfamiliar), is a LOT safer/smoother and a very gentle ride, in comparison. Orally, it's the only Yohimbe I'll entertain save one full spectrum extract that's quite smooth, so great work...

I have an original bottle of Slim Xtreme to compare it too. Not sure if it's going to be a fair comparison but the fact you're willing to... is enticing :).

I'll likely be purchasing anyway, but will certainly trying to win some too. I'll post up an honest review and have high hopes, given NOTHING has come close to the original. I'm well aware of what happened and have no desire to re-hash any of the controversy. For whatever its worth, I NEVER had an issue (sides, etc.) w/the original and it was all upside for me. People/companies make mistakes, lord knows I have. Everything I've seen since that's happened leads me to believe AX went WAY above and beyond to make things right again.

Just my $.02...

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im currently enjoying stimulant X with the 1-Metiq so im definitely going to have to pick this up, and you better believe im picking up supersize!
I'm excited for this new ingredient from AX, here's why: I recall this being the new ingredient in one of your thermogenics/pre-workouts awhile back? Requested a sample from a rep here (maybe a year or more ago?) and received it, but the ingredients didn't list the 1-Metiq - or whatever the correct nomenclature is/was. Believe it was an honest mistake as AX rep mentioned something about having issues with the sample batches at the time.

For clarity's sake, can an AX rep tell me if this "active" in Slim FX is the same?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited for this new ingredient from AX, here's why: I recall this being the new ingredient in one of your thermogenics/pre-workouts awhile back? Requested a sample from a rep here (maybe a year or more ago?) and received it, but the ingredients didn't list the 1-Metiq - or whatever the correct nomenclature is/was. Believe it was an honest mistake as AX rep mentioned something about having issues with the sample batches at the time.

For clarity's sake, can an AX rep tell me if this "active" in Slim FX is the same?
Honestly, not sure just yet. I don't think that all of the info has been released, and chances are good that that specific detail will come out until it is already shipping to retailers. (Kinda a tactic used to make sure that it's not copied and put out before we do...) As soon as we know, you'll know. :)

PS, we WILL be giving away some SlimFX this week in our meme contest: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/183984-athletic-xtreme-october-6.html#post3030410 Keep your eye on it!!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established

Yes 1-MeTIQ is in both products. However different dosages, and with a different delivery tech in Slim FX to make it last 12 hours.

Clever Mouse

Awards
Obviously I'm excited as well, having consumed a truckload of SX since june 09 (hows that for extreme anticipation), and I like your new Stim X as well, just not the same 'feel good' effect that SX provided. At first I was like 'meh..' when I saw the ingredient profile on FX, but if you've been working on it for 2 years, something must be right....?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes 1-MeTIQ is in both products. However different dosages, and with a different delivery tech in Slim FX to make it last 12 hours.
Fantastic. I haven't tried 1-MeTIQ (tried to, when I ordered the Stim X sample). Hope it's all you guys expect it is. I'll certainly be able to compare it to the original Slim Xtreme. Are the caps orange?

If they are I may add them to the old Slim Xtreme, hoping they'll re-produce... :)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Still a lot to be won on the HUGE GIVEAWAY!!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic. I haven't tried 1-MeTIQ (tried to, when I ordered the Stim X sample). Hope it's all you guys expect it is. I'll certainly be able to compare it to the original Slim Xtreme. Are the caps orange?

If they are I may add them to the old Slim Xtreme, hoping they'll re-produce... :)
HA! I don't know actually, but I'll get that information for you.. Just hold on... Mailing the boss!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like giving some away. Maybe tomorrow... ;)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
After looking at the ingredient profile again, those RED caps are packed with greatness.

Granted, we all love free products... but you truly have to appreciate what went into Slim FX!

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Decided I will definitely be trying this out. Help get those last two abs out ;)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
After looking at the ingredient profile again, those RED caps are packed with greatness.

Granted, we all love free products... but you truly have to appreciate what went into Slim FX!
I think MAGIC is a better word... Slim FX filled with Magic and a hint of good karma.. !

TGIF 1 hour! :grouphug:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Wait ...there's A CONTEST?

;)