Which is better stack?

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
DAA + Erase + Alpha T2 + Dexaprine

or

DAA + Erase + Tropinol + Dexaprine

Additional supplements : Game Day OR Maximize V2 (PreWorkOut), Hemavol, Purple Psyk0, Purple Wraath, Beta Alanine Caps, Citrulline Malate Powder, Yohimbine Caps.

I won't take full doses, so i want this stack to last 45 days!

What do you think?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're set on just one of those two stacks, I'd go with the first since you're already getting test boosting out of DAA.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
What other option there are?

I don't like OEP..

Maybe 2 fat burners is too much? I've finished the Erase + Alpha T2 stack 1 week before. I'm doing 3 weeks rest and then again in.

Should i try only dexaprine this time?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's just dependent on how much you want to spend and take. There are TONS of options you could look at. I think stating your training/goals/nutrition are would help to give others a chance to judge what they think would best help you. Also, your age.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like option two, personally. Tropinol stacked with DAA is an awesome stack that we use to advertise heavily and may do again the future! I would use a dexaprime right away in the morning, with 1 scoop maximize v.2 and 1 scoop hemavol pre-workout; comes out to be an awesome stack. I'm doing the exact same right now.

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA + Erase + Alpha T2 + Dexaprine

or

DAA + Erase + Tropinol + Dexaprine

Additional supplements : Game Day OR Maximize V2 (PreWorkOut), Hemavol, Purple Psyk0, Purple Wraath, Beta Alanine Caps, Citrulline Malate Powder, Yohimbine Caps.

I won't take full doses, so i want this stack to last 45 days!

What do you think?
I would go with stack #2 you can't not go wrong with erase and DAA so adding in Tropinol and dexaprine would make it even a better stack.

You won't need extra Citrulline Malate if you're using Hemavol and maximize v2 as they both have a good amount already.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stack 1: 2 test boosters 2 fat burners

Stack 2: 3 test boosters 1 fat burner

So what do you want more, a boost in test or fat loss?

RunForestRun

Awards
Stack 1: 2 test boosters 2 fat burners

Stack 2: 3 test boosters 1 fat burner

So what do you want more, a boost in test or fat loss?
Hey guys,
I need some advice. I've tried the official routes to have my Dr prescribe Test for my low testosterone symptoms and he's just too conservative.
My "Low-T" symptoms are killing me and
I'm now prepared to purchase the help I need to bring my testosterone levels back up to where I need them for my activity levels. (I'm an avid runner & weight lifter).
My question is, What is a basic cycle to start with? Test - E pils with D-anabol or injections? Both with Nolvadex of course to prevent the conv to Estrogen. And where to purchase? I need a trusted source.
Your advice is much appreciated!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,
I need some advice. I've tried the official routes to have my Dr prescribe Test for my low testosterone symptoms and he's just too conservative.
I'm now prepared to purchase the help I need to bring my testosterone levels back up to where I need them for my activity levels. (I'm an avid runner & weight lifter).
My question is, What is a basic cycle to start with? Test - E pils with D-anabol or injections? Both with Nolvadex of course to prevent the conv to Estrogen. And where to purchase? I need a trusted source.
No sourcing.

Read the forum rules.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Either one, doesnt make too big of a difference with all the other supps you will be running....

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I would go with stack #2 you can't not go wrong with erase and DAA so adding in Tropinol and dexaprine would make it even a better stack.

You won't need extra Citrulline Malate if you're using Hemavol and maximize v2 as they both have a good amount already.
I'd agree here, since stacking DAA and Tropinol will help boost endogenous test through more than one pathway. The Dexaprine will defiintely help you recomp and drop body fat. And pre-workout I'd use the maximize stacked with the hemavol (sort of double down on both the citrulline and agmatine without going overobard on the stims).

But again, what exactly are your goals? You have a number of options that you could go with, knowing your goals would help the people here provide better, more accurate feedback

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,
Are you looking to juice, or just HRT?

I'm getting the vibe you are unsure of how you want to do things.

Mike

RunForestRun

Awards
Thank you for responding Mike.
I'm initially interested in HRT to begin with and then possibly both.
Thanks again!
You can send me a message if you prefer rather than the public forum.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
Because there are too many stims, i won't use preworkout supplement, except maybe for half a dose of hemavol!

I will choose the 1st option with alpha t2.

I want some fat loss and lean gains.

Because i'm afraid of high doses of t2,t3 i will only take half doses of each fat burner, so they'll last 45 days instead of 30! Maybe i run a 2 months erase cycle?

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
I will also drop hemavol. I will use it in the future.

In the morning : 1 erase + 1 alpha t2 + 1/2 dexaprine

Before training : 1 erase + 1 alpha t2 + 1 dexaprine ( OR 2 alpha t2 + 1/2 dexaprine )

Before sleep : 1 erase + DAA

Later maybe increase the erase caps to 4 per day.

Extra supplements : Purple Wraath, Purple Psyk0, Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Yohimbine.

6-8 weeks stack. What do you think?

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
What about the doses? Is DAA ok before sleep? Do i need empty stomach for it?

I bought 2 bottles for erase and alpha t2 and 1 bottle of dexaprine. I will use this stack for 2 months.

How can i dose the yohimbine caps? They are 2.5mg each!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will also drop hemavol. I will use it in the future.

In the morning : 1 erase + 1 alpha t2 + 1/2 dexaprine

Before training : 1 erase + 1 alpha t2 + 1 dexaprine ( OR 2 alpha t2 + 1/2 dexaprine )

Before sleep : 1 erase + DAA

Later maybe increase the erase caps to 4 per day.

Extra supplements : Purple Wraath, Purple Psyk0, Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Yohimbine.

6-8 weeks stack. What do you think?
What made you decide to drop the hemavol, just curious!

Mike

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about the doses? Is DAA ok before sleep? Do i need empty stomach for it?

I bought 2 bottles for erase and alpha t2 and 1 bottle of dexaprine. I will use this stack for 2 months.

How can i dose the yohimbine caps? They are 2.5mg each!
The AT2 Dexaprine stack has a writeup where you bought it, but I will copy paste at the end of the post. I wouldnt use yohimbine capsules with that stack. It will be PLENTY.

You can take DAA anytime...with or without food. 3g per day

Alpha-T2 + Dexaprine Stack

WARNING: Only for experienced and healthy users

For men and women, this is the most potent two-product stack one can put together for extreme fat burning. However, it is not for everyone and should be taken with caution, with all users starting with smaller doses to assess their tolerance. Dexaprine contains ingredients that up-regulate and increase the efficiency of the ingredients of ALPHA-T2, and vice versa. This stack gives users a DOUBLE DOSE of the active thyroid ingredients. Along with this the caffeine and 1,3-dimethylamylamine in Dexaprine synergizes with ALPHA-T2 making one another's active ingredients better than when taken separate. True synergy here: 1+1=3!

You will be able to attack fat loss in both visceral and subcutaneous fat stores. No two fat burners combined on the market will give you better fat loss than these two stacked.

Day 1 Dosing to asses tolerance:
Dose 1: 1/2 caplet Dexaprine + 1 capsule Alpha-T2
Dose 2: 1/2 caplet Dexaprine + 1 capsule AT2

Maximum Dosing:
Dose 1 – 1 capsule Alpha-T2 + 1 caplet Dexaprine (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach)
Dose 2 – 2 capsules Alpha-T2 + 1/2 caplet Dexaprine

Do not eat for at least 30 minutes after dosing. Do not exceed 3 capsules of Alpha-T2 or 1.5 caplets of Dexaprine in any 24-hour period.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
I think that maximum dosing is too much! Also i want it to last 45-60 days and with maximum dosing it last only one month. That why i'm asking about alternative dosing protocol!

I will sue hemavol later with some creatine. Can't use too many supplements at the same time.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Optional dosing:

Dose 1 – 1 capsule Alpha-T2 + 1/2 caplet Dexaprine (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach)
Dose 2 – 1 capsules Alpha-T2 + 1/2 caplet Dexaprine

Do not eat for at least 30 minutes after dosing. Do not exceed 3 capsules of Alpha-T2 or 1.5 caplets of Dexaprine in any 24-hour period.