Andromass or something else?

cg123

Awards
I'm 18 and was wondering what you would suggest for something that I don't need pcts for?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Being 18 your test is already through the roof. But, if you want something natural you could try something like Tropinol, DAA, and then throw something like Erase in there for cortisol control and this will raise your natural test production and lower estrogen levels too. You could even stack 2 different test boosters together if you wanted to, as long as the active ingredient isn't the same, otherwise it's a bit redundant

cg123

Awards
Being 18 your test is already through the roof. But, if you want something natural you could try something like Tropinol, DAA, and then throw something like Erase in there for cortisol control and this will raise your natural test production and lower estrogen levels too. You could even stack 2 different test boosters together if you wanted to, as long as the active ingredient isn't the same, otherwise it's a bit redundant
Ok. Which one would you say is the best? And what are some negative sides to it?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
No negative side effects for any of them. DAA is definitely solid, and we've gotten great feedback from people who have tried Tropinol. To start, you could stack that and erase together. Based on your weight, start with 2 caps per day on the Tropinol, and if you don't feel a whole lot, bump it up to 3. You can run that stack for about 8 weeks. But no negative side effects with any of these products.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Andromass is a strong STEROID that definitely requires PCT and is not recommended for people your age.

As natty said, get some creatine and a good whey protein. Make sure you are getting about 1 g of protein per pound of body weight (between shakes and food) and drinking tons of water. Oh and fu*king kill it in the gym. You will grow like crazy naturally. be patient.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't suggest anyone under 21 years old to take a steroid or pro hormone. At 18, protein/creatine and eating a lot of food will get you where you want to go. A decent natural vitamin complex like Vitaberry is a very good addition as well, imo, and better than any multivitamin that you might be taking.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
neither. just eat and take basic staple supplements

cg123

Awards
I just bought animal pak multis. And heard that it's great multi and helps gains a little

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just bought animal pak multis. And heard that it's great multi and helps gains a little
It won't do much beyond the spectrum of a multi-vitamin. I honestly don't see what the fuss about Animal Pak is.

cg123

Awards
I looked at the complex of vitamins and minerals in it and it looks like it has a lot more essential vitamins for bodybuilders rather than normal vitamins for people who don't excercise much

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I looked at the complex of vitamins and minerals in it and it looks like it has a lot more essential vitamins for bodybuilders rather than normal vitamins for people who don't excercise much
Most of it will be pissed out, though, and the dose of Vitamin D is far too low for my tastes. That, and I would hate to take that many tablets everyday for a simple supplement.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Most of it will be pissed out, though, and the dose of Vitamin D is far too low for my tastes. That, and I would hate to take that many tablets everyday for a simple supplement.
^^ this. Or, if you're looking for something that is similar to animal pak but has a few other things thrown in there that will actually be utilized and not pissed out, try Myovite by myogenix. Otherwise, just your standard multi-vitamin will do just fine.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell that to bb.com, you recommend a regular multi and you have 200 guys that claim you are an idiot. Ah well, placebo can be a strong force.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell that to bb.com, you recommend a regular multi and you have 200 guys that claim you are an idiot. Ah well, placebo can be a strong force.
~30% of effects can be attributed to placebo.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I'm just sticking with basics. Might pick up some erase soon. But now i take animal pak creature creatine and pro complex also fish oil
I'd still stay away from Erase.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I'm just sticking with basics. Might pick up some erase soon. But now i take animal pak creature creatine and pro complex also fish oil
No need for the Erase, stick with the creatine, protein, fish oil, and multi.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keeping it simple for now was a good move.
Using the least amount and at the smallest doses for effect is always the smartest idea. That goes for both supplements and anabolics. I see way too many people needlessly bumping up the doses.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Using the least amount and at the smallest doses for effect is always the smartest idea. That goes for both supplements and anabolics. I see way too many people needlessly bumping up the doses.
Bumping doses and stacking way too much stuff.

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
MHP Dark Rage Preworkout worked great for me, great pump...creatine included

try here :
anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-discussion-dr/184340-top-10-supplements.html#post3035298

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MHP Dark Rage Preworkout worked great for me, great pump...creatine included

try here :
anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-discussion-dr/184340-top-10-supplements.html#post3035298
I've seen you post this in other threads, do you work for MHP?

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
Not at all, just want to help people out! It really helped me back in the day! I work construction.