achieved weight/size, ready to cut. need suggestions - AnabolicMinds.com

achieved weight/size, ready to cut. need suggestions

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

achieved weight/size, ready to cut. need suggestions

6'1 , 245 / age 25. I have been lifting weights for 2 years, 5days on 2 off, with a 2day split workout. Upper, then lower with cardio. I went from 210lbs to 240 now. Got aid from protien shakes and healthy food. I am very happy with my strength and stamina, but I do not have much cut. Guys at the gym are really cut, but I can still lift way more than them. I do not know my body fat % but it cant be very high. I have increased cardio to 30 min a day, with 1 off a week. I am looking to start supplements to help me cut, have done lots of research, but have not recieved advice from people yet. Any suggestions will help me.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nashashuk View Post
    6'1 , 245 / age 25. I have been lifting weights for 2 years, 5days on 2 off, with a 2day split workout. Upper, then lower with cardio. I went from 210lbs to 240 now. Got aid from protien shakes and healthy food. I am very happy with my strength and stamina, but I do not have much cut. Guys at the gym are really cut, but I can still lift way more than them. I do not know my body fat % but it cant be very high. I have increased cardio to 30 min a day, with 1 off a week. I am looking to start supplements to help me cut, have done lots of research, but have not recieved advice from people yet. Any suggestions will help me.
    Ok I got to go study so I'll give you couple of tips to start you off.

Increase your cardio every week, by 5 minutes, to keep your metabolism up. Do a 5 body split workout with cardio post wokrout, unless you start using aas or peptides but that a whole different ball game, and do carb cycle diet.

**** keto don't do keto! Unless your really know your body well but stick to carb cycling.

Need2burn is an awesome product and I would stack recompadrol(2caps) and need2slin(1 cap) with every high carb meal.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

What is a 5 body split workout? I do workout 5 days a week, lower/ upper / lower , and so on, then alternate weekly. And thank you for the info, I'll look up those supps, and check my carb intake.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i dont think hes talking about upper/lower....etc if he is, i am wrong.

i think hes talking about chest, back, OFF, shoulders, legs, arms, OFF or something along the lines of this.

i stick with rotating DC and a 4 day split, no matter if im cutting or bulking. only difference is diet and adding more cardio when cutting
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

5. Official Genomyx Wizard

Do you understand maintenance and all that jazz?

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

workout- stay close to what youve been doing, throw in some sprints 40s,60s,100s (highly reccomended.... wanna look like a running back? train like one...). later on, cut rest periods and integrate supersets/pre-exhaust techniques..... also look into fasted workouts (w. bcaas)

diet- keto or close to it, carb cycling is fine... try to come down @ about 2lbs per week, if youre cutting quicker than that... stop, adjust... also, cut milk, breads, and pastas... you will be suprised how much fat will fall of when you eliminate simple things from your diet

supplements- you wont need any stims for a while, but down the road (about 12% bf) you could consider using them... i reccomend sipping bcaas all day long.. possibly megadosing them

btw throw some pics up
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i stick with rotating DC and a 4 day split, no matter if im cutting or bulking. only difference is diet and adding more cardio when cutting
    Agreed. Especially since all of us here like to gain muscle, or at the minimum maintain muscle while cutting
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need suggestions for SIZE 350 + EPI 2A3A stack PCT!
    By SystemsDown in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 08:30 AM
  2. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 06:58 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 10:32 PM
  4. capsule size/weight
    By poopypants in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 12:50 AM
  5. Best Inject's for SIZE, WEIGHT, Strentgh