Help with Stack, before I purchase what I need for it... - AnabolicMinds.com

Help with Stack, before I purchase what I need for it...

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

Help with Stack, before I purchase what I need for it...

I am going on a lean bulk, and my regimen is looking something like this. I'm cutting costs where I can, so it's not perfect:

X Factor (never used this before, heard GREAT things)
    Up Your Mass (Cleanest weight gainer I've found)
    Kre Alkalyn
    Slin Sane w/ SAN's Na R-ALA - got a great deal, way cheaper than Need2slin, which is what I wanted to use for a partitioner.
    Testforce2 by E-Pharm (DAA and Sarcosine), with L-Carnitine L-Aspartate (Kind of an Adamantium thing)
    8:1:1 Aminos
    My normal Extended Release Multis w/ EFAs.

Still playing around with it. Can I get some critique/help out perfecting this?

2. New Member

Seems good to me. Id replace kre alk with creatine creapure by PRimodial performance. Maybe add in something like ultrabolic or erase by PES.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

Yeah.. I mean I have almost a full bottle of Kre sitting there, and no powder. It's super cheap, I know, but I'm kinda curious about the Kre, to be honest. There's such a debate going on about it. All the mountains of studies ARE on monohydrate, but I've heard pro/con each way. I'll take a look atsome high quality powders. PP definitely has a good one. Primaforce has a good one. All creapure creatine is great.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MorningMetal
    Yeah.. I mean I have almost a full bottle of Kre sitting there, and no powder. It's super cheap, I know, but I'm kinda curious about the Kre, to be honest. There's such a debate going on about it. All the mountains of studies ARE on monohydrate, but I've heard pro/con each way. I'll take a look atsome high quality powders. PP definitely has a good one. Primaforce has a good one. All creapure creatine is great.
    Yeah for sure. If it works for you then use it because its cheaper.
  5. Official Genomyx Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by MorningMetal View Post
    Kre-alk won't be any superior to regular creatine brodawg, PCr stores are PCr stores. Once everything is saturated you should see the exact same results from each and creatine itself shouldn't cause a bloat unless you're over dosing it.

I like your stack but not a fan of weight gainers. Make one yourself with peanut butter and nanners

6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Definitely buy some bulk carnitine and GMS to aid with the reduction of prothrombotic pathways/platellet aggregation and emulsification of Arachidonic Acid, respectively.
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What is carnitine aspartate? New carnitine?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    What is carnitine aspartate? New carnitine?
    Interesting...except it is bound to L-aspartate so it obviously isn't additive to the DAA. I'm not finding much on the compound.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would say Endosurge by BPS but I respond well to 3,4-Divanil. Would add to the strength of the stack plus combat any prolactin issues associated with DAA.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looks like an awesome stack, slin sane + rala will be awesome when dieting imo.

Mike
  11. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I would say Endosurge by BPS but I respond well to 3,4-Divanil. Would add to the strength of the stack plus combat any prolactin issues associated with DAA.
    I 2nd this as the Mucuna will help compat possible prolactin sides from the DAA and the 3,4-Div will free up test a bunch.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

I 2nd this as the Mucuna will help compat possible prolactin sides from the DAA and the 3,4-Div will free up test a bunch.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    I have to third this. I just got done running it. Bps did it right with EndoSurge.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

I would drop the X factor IMO, money could be better spent
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

Thank you very much for all of the suggestions, gents! Never heard of Endosurge before you mentioned it. Checked it out, and it looks really solid. Think ima pick me up some of that to throw in there. This is the first time I've been using DAA as a test booster, and prolactin was not something I was thinking about, so thanks very much for the heads up!
    ..and I apologize.. it's Carnitine TARTRATE I'm throwing in there not aspartate.. I think I was looking up other compounds I could use, like Ornithine Aspartate, and mistyped.. lol. Anyway, stack should be here on Friday, anxious to get started! I'll have to go and find the best price for Endosurge!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  153 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    I would drop the X factor IMO, money could be better spent
    Hmm, why? If anything I would drop the weight gainer..
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

Ok, so my endosurge is on it's way. I actually grabbed the stack (Endosurge + Erase.) because it was so cheap. There shouldn't be a problem running the erase in there as well, should there?
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MorningMetal View Post
    Ok, so my endosurge is on it's way. I actually grabbed the stack (Endosurge + Erase.) because it was so cheap. There shouldn't be a problem running the erase in there as well, should there?
    Nope it will just add to the stack. Was going to suggest that stack. And I know that stack is CHEAP.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Legal Gear Stack Purchase
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 07:08 AM
  2. Where to purchase???
    By 4shroom in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 08:00 PM