Tropinol? - AnabolicMinds.com

Tropinol?

  1. New Member
    Stringbean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    50

    Reputation

    Tropinol?


    I am thinking about taking Tropinol. I have never taken anything other than basic supplements. Right now I take Pre- Assault with BCAA's, Post- Recon with BCAA'S, and a high protein Moderate calorie diet. I am trying to continue to get bigger and stronger as well as cut a little fat off the mid section. Any advice?

  2. Senior Member
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    1016846

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I would go with a Titanium / Erase stack. It's affordable will help you gain strength , boost test and suppress cortisol . Throw in some Formula-x and your rolling.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  3. New Member
    Stringbean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    50

    Reputation

    I am trying to stick with all natural stuff. Is this stuff all natural?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854154

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Tropinol is definitely a solid product, and you could do 3 capsules daily based on your listed weight. if you want to throw in erase for cortisol reduction that's fine; there's some other products you could stack as well, just let me know if you're curious. For a recomp just monitor your calories and maybe try carb cycling. Maybe try an intra-workout recovery product too (like some bcaa's). That and be consistent
  5. New Member
    Stringbean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    50

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    Tropinol is definitely a solid product, and you could do 3 capsules daily based on your listed weight. if you want to throw in erase for cortisol reduction that's fine; there's some other products you could stack as well, just let me know if you're curious. For a recomp just monitor your calories and maybe try carb cycling. Maybe try an intra-workout recovery product too (like some bcaa's). That and be consistent
    I am going to be honest... I do a lot of lifting and have been for a few years but never got very involved in supps. I am curious about a lot of this stuff but like I said before I want to stay natural with it. Any advice is great!
  6. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854154

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Gotcha. All of those products are natural, so nothing crazy going into your system lol. Tropinol is just an herbal-based natural test booster, so it's not synthetic, 100% natural. If you've got a few years of training under your belt and have a solid diet in place, you will notice a difference. The erase is just going to help reduce cortisol levels, again, naturally. Since Tropinol boosts your natural test production, estrogen levels simultaneously drop as well.
    Stack wise, you could combine tropinol with DAA (3 grams daily, you can split it up into 1 gram doses 3 times daily if you want), testabolan, to optimize free testosterone levels in addition to overall test levels, or any other test booster of your choice. But as a standalone, Tropinol would be fine. Everything else you have lined up seems solid.
  7. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    Gotcha. All of those products are natural, so nothing crazy going into your system lol. Tropinol is just an herbal-based natural test booster, so it's not synthetic, 100% natural. If you've got a few years of training under your belt and have a solid diet in place, you will notice a difference. The erase is just going to help reduce cortisol levels, again, naturally. Since Tropinol boosts your natural test production, estrogen levels simultaneously drop as well.
    Stack wise, you could combine tropinol with DAA (3 grams daily, you can split it up into 1 gram doses 3 times daily if you want), testabolan, to optimize free testosterone levels in addition to overall test levels, or any other test booster of your choice. But as a standalone, Tropinol would be fine. Everything else you have lined up seems solid.
    This is some solid advice. Tropinol, erase and DAA should be a good stack. Although I havent used Tropinol myself but I have used the same active but in a different product and got some nice results.

  8. New Member
    Stringbean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    50

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    Gotcha. All of those products are natural, so nothing crazy going into your system lol. Tropinol is just an herbal-based natural test booster, so it's not synthetic, 100% natural. If you've got a few years of training under your belt and have a solid diet in place, you will notice a difference. The erase is just going to help reduce cortisol levels, again, naturally. Since Tropinol boosts your natural test production, estrogen levels simultaneously drop as well.
    Stack wise, you could combine tropinol with DAA (3 grams daily, you can split it up into 1 gram doses 3 times daily if you want), testabolan, to optimize free testosterone levels in addition to overall test levels, or any other test booster of your choice. But as a standalone, Tropinol would be fine. Everything else you have lined up seems solid.
    So I have only taken advice about diets and never really had a stable one. I just try to eat a lot of calories and a lot of protein. I get vegetables and fruit every now and then but I don't feel like I am very knowledgeable on the topic.
  9. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Tropinol is a great option for you OP. If you are still 250+lbs, please make sure to use 3 capsules a day. One bottle will give you a full 4 week cycle at 3/day.

    Please let me know if you have any questions on the product, other supplements, training, or diet needs!
  10. Senior Member
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    69821

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    Gotcha. All of those products are natural, so nothing crazy going into your system lol. Tropinol is just an herbal-based natural test booster, so it's not synthetic, 100% natural. If you've got a few years of training under your belt and have a solid diet in place, you will notice a difference. The erase is just going to help reduce cortisol levels, again, naturally. Since Tropinol boosts your natural test production, estrogen levels simultaneously drop as well.
    Stack wise, you could combine tropinol with DAA (3 grams daily, you can split it up into 1 gram doses 3 times daily if you want), testabolan, to optimize free testosterone levels in addition to overall test levels, or any other test booster of your choice. But as a standalone, Tropinol would be fine. Everything else you have lined up seems solid.
    great advice given in this hurr thread.


    OP, i ran tropinol/erase/daa for 8 weeks earlier this year, loved the stack. strength and libidio shot up. even leaned out a little bit *keep in mind i was on a recomp diet* i would deff. suggest giving it a try!
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  11. New Member
    Stringbean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    50

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    great advice given in this hurr thread.


    OP, i ran tropinol/erase/daa for 8 weeks earlier this year, loved the stack. strength and libidio shot up. even leaned out a little bit *keep in mind i was on a recomp diet* i would deff. suggest giving it a try!
    OP? And what is Recomp?
  12. Senior Member
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    69821

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stringbean View Post
    OP? And what is Recomp?
    OP = original poster = you

    Recomp = not really cutting, not really bulking......calories hovering just a little bit over "maintenance"......if you can get your diet/training tuned in just right you can drop bf/gain some muscle at the same time....

    however, i can totally understand this being a bit hard to someone who is just getting into the swing of things..........figuring out your diet is 90% of the battle in my book, gotta figure out what works best for your body, and how to stay sane doing it going to the gym and hammering out workouts is easy......the real work happens in the kitchen!

    as a beginner, id say make up your mind do you want to cut, or bulk? at quick glance at your stats, regardless of what you choose, you should be getting AT LEAST 250g protein a day
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  13. New Member
    Stringbean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    50

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    OP = original poster = you

    Recomp = not really cutting, not really bulking......calories hovering just a little bit over "maintenance"......if you can get your diet/training tuned in just right you can drop bf/gain some muscle at the same time....

    however, i can totally understand this being a bit hard to someone who is just getting into the swing of things..........figuring out your diet is 90% of the battle in my book, gotta figure out what works best for your body, and how to stay sane doing it going to the gym and hammering out workouts is easy......the real work happens in the kitchen!

    as a beginner, id say make up your mind do you want to cut, or bulk? at quick glance at your stats, regardless of what you choose, you should be getting AT LEAST 250g protein a day
    I still would like to put on muscle and strength but more so cut more with out loosing my gains.
  14. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stringbean View Post
    I still would like to put on muscle and strength but more so cut more with out loosing my gains.
    Well, the added test from a test booster will help you maintain you size and strength while cutting.

  15. Senior Member
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    69821

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stringbean View Post
    I still would like to put on muscle and strength but more so cut more with out loosing my gains.

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Well, the added test from a test booster will help you maintain you size and strength while cutting.
    ^^
    like i said, everyone is different in how they respond to dieting......when im trying to cut down, Vaughn turned me on to a keto diet, high protein/moderte to high fats/very minimal carbs....if you stick to the diet, it can work wonders *even though, carbs are tough to stay away from *

    after a little trial and error, you can figure out how many calls you need to lose weight/gain weight and adjust your macro's from there
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  16. New Member
    Stringbean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    50

    Reputation

    So does anyone recommend a fat loss sup to help or no?
  17. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stringbean View Post
    So does anyone recommend a fat loss sup to help or no?
    Lean xtream and dexaprine <3

  18. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stringbean View Post
    So does anyone recommend a fat loss sup to help or no?
    In addition to tropinol for a recomp effect, I would recommend stacking TT33 along with it. TT33 is a non-hormonal metabolic enhancer via thyroidal action that will not only offset potential fat gain if diet is not on point, but also help shed some fat by increasing your metabolic rate making it very wise on a recomp. TT33 can be low dosed for a recomp at 2 pills a day, or even ran at 4 for better effects. TT33 is ideal for a recomp where you are trying to build muscle and loose fat because it increases your metabolic rate to burn fat, but also increases protein synthesis which in return will lead to muscle growth. Keep your protein intake high and success will happen.

    Another great thing about TT33 is that it is a very basic, few ingredient based product making it very versatile and a very cheap add on to any cycle. Can be found for around 19$, hell I've even seen it lower! Any questions about diet or training as well, please feel free to ask.

    Mike
  19. New Member
    Stringbean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    50

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    In addition to tropinol for a recomp effect, I would recommend stacking TT33 along with it. TT33 is a non-hormonal metabolic enhancer via thyroidal action that will not only offset potential fat gain if diet is not on point, but also help shed some fat by increasing your metabolic rate making it very wise on a recomp. TT33 can be low dosed for a recomp at 2 pills a day, or even ran at 4 for better effects. TT33 is ideal for a recomp where you are trying to build muscle and loose fat because it increases your metabolic rate to burn fat, but also increases protein synthesis which in return will lead to muscle growth. Keep your protein intake high and success will happen.

    Another great thing about TT33 is that it is a very basic, few ingredient based product making it very versatile and a very cheap add on to any cycle. Can be found for around 19$, hell I've even seen it lower! Any questions about diet or training as well, please feel free to ask.

    Mike
    Ok so what do you recommend my calorie/protein/carb/fat intake should be for Recomp if I am wanting to drop this fat?
  20. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,954
    Rep Power
    311225

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stringbean
    So does anyone recommend a fat loss sup to help or no?
    Tt33, alpha t2, alphaburn lipotropin am and lipotropin pm stack. I've tried all these and can say they all work pretty good also like staked mentioned lean extreme is very good as well.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  21. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stringbean View Post
    Ok so what do you recommend my calorie/protein/carb/fat intake should be for Recomp if I am wanting to drop this fat?
    That will truly depend on your body type and nature. Some people can get away with higher carbs than others. For myself, I must restrict carbs to a good extent and increase my fats, protein, and amino acid intake. I also tend to do short bursts of HITT training throughout the day. 10 minutes after waking up, 10 minutes pre-workout, 5 minutes intra workout, 5 minutes post workout, and 10 minutes before bed. I find it way more effective in burning fat quick without long sessions so you can still train hard with weights, and mentally it is much easier because you are not sitting on a damn machine for an hour just pedaling away!

    If you are one that stores fat really easy like myself, I suggest utilizing a good nutrient partitioner like anabolic pump so you can maintain your carb intake without the risk of gaining fat.

    Mike
  22. New Member
    Stringbean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    50

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    Tropinol is definitely a solid product, and you could do 3 capsules daily based on your listed weight. if you want to throw in erase for cortisol reduction that's fine; there's some other products you could stack as well, just let me know if you're curious. For a recomp just monitor your calories and maybe try carb cycling. Maybe try an intra-workout recovery product too (like some bcaa's). That and be consistent
    Ok so I started Tropinol. When should I take the second one? 2 in the AM and 1 before workout or vise versa?
  23. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854154

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stringbean View Post
    Ok so I started Tropinol. When should I take the second one? 2 in the AM and 1 before workout or vise versa?
    Typically, it's best to spread the doses out throughout the day. Right now I'm doing 1 upon waking/pre-workout, one midday/early afternoon, then one around 6pm or around dinner. Spreading out the dosing allows more a sustained release of ingredients and it's just better to space them out. So try and do a 1 pill dose 3 times per day
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  24. New Member
    Stringbean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    50

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    Typically, it's best to spread the doses out throughout the day. Right now I'm doing 1 upon waking/pre-workout, one midday/early afternoon, then one around 6pm or around dinner. Spreading out the dosing allows more a sustained release of ingredients and it's just better to space them out. So try and do a 1 pill dose 3 times per day
    Thanks I appreciate it!
  25. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stringbean View Post
    Ok so what do you recommend my calorie/protein/carb/fat intake should be for Recomp if I am wanting to drop this fat?
    That is a tricky question to answer. I would need to know your bodytype, and what your maintenence level calories are. I am an endo, and I stick to 40% protein, 25% fat, 35% carbs. I do utilize a lot of nutrient partitoners with the carbs though. Let me know that information so I can better assist you.

    Mike
  26. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Having used Bulbine in the past, albeit in another formulation, I can say it's okay but there are better options. I think products like Anabeta (which I've used), Triazole (which I've used), and Activate Xtreme (which I've also used and was shown to elevate test levels in the higher than normal range) have proven themselves to be more effective through my own personal experiences. There is a reason why bulbine never really took off. Anyway good luck with whatever you choose.
  27. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,268
    Rep Power
    818955

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    In my opinion Tropinal did absolutely nothing for me. I bought 2 bottles and messed with the doses and didn't even get a placebo effect. So far the only supplement I felt that I totally wasted my money with. I think Anabeta delivers hands down and second to none. My opinion only.
  28. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    In my opinion Tropinal did absolutely nothing for me. I bought 2 bottles and messed with the doses and didn't even get a placebo effect. So far the only supplement I felt that I totally wasted my money with. I think Anabeta delivers hands down and second to none. My opinion only.
    I concur. Bulbine is inconsistent at best.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tropinol
    By flightposite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 06:43 PM
  2. 3 Caps a Day - Tropinol Log
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 09:46 AM
  3. Tropinol ??????
    By Mission1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 03:15 AM
  4. Tropinol?
    By TylerDurden7 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 02:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in