pre workouts waste of money?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns

    The fun way to get your nicotine
    U always crack me up...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    The fun way to get your nicotine
    basically.....lol..........tha t and it keeps me level headed........i tried nicorette gum and that is a waste of time, taste like ****

    if dip didnt **** up my smile, i would do that.......used to pack a dip at work almost every night so i didnt kill anyone, lol!

    also something people dont know about nicotine.........its a natural anti estrogen and diuretic.......helps keep the bloat off and keeps u lookin tight all day.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by PVL

    basically.....lol..........tha t and it keeps me level headed........i tried nicorette gum and that is a waste of time, taste like ****

    if dip didnt **** up my smile, i would do that.......used to pack a dip at work almost every night so i didnt kill anyone, lol!

    also something people dont know about nicotine.........its a natural anti estrogen and diuretic.......helps keep the bloat off and keeps u lookin tight all day.
    While u pay some company to black out your lungs and paying them to slowly kill u.... Ur a suicide machine
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    While u pay some company to black out your lungs and paying them to slowly kill u.... Ur a suicide machine
    calm down liberal............its gunna be ok.........now go back to your crack pipe..............

  5. It's all up to you man because everybody responds differently to different pre-workouts. I've had hits and misses with different stuff, If you are feeling your building up a huge tolerance i'd just back off of anything caffeine related for a month or 2. Pre workouts are more like intensity "intensifiers" so if you can still keep the intensity up without them i'd definitely do that BUT if you want to keep trying them just don't stick with 1 brand. Experiment a little to find out what works for you, maybe you need more 1,3 dimethyl, maybe not. Some people are caffeine intolerant and need stronger stimulants but like i said it's up to you. As a supplement store/gym employee i notice lots of guys have huge tolerances to caffeine but once i throw them a pre-workout with 1,3 in it they get huge rushes of energy. It's all subjective!

    What pre-workouts have you tried so far?
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  6. Quote Originally Posted by shanetard View Post
    I still think everybody should give Nitro NCG a try. Super powerful stuff
    Never heard of it. I googled it but couldn't find any reviews. Ingredients are pretty standard, except the N-Carbamylglutamate (NCG

  7. They sell it at the golds gym we have down here. I felt like I was on crack. Maybe too much of a boost =\

  8. Quote Originally Posted by shanetard View Post
    They sell it at the golds gym we have down here. I felt like I was on crack. Maybe too much of a boost =\
    anytime a stim prevents you from relaxing at night or prevents you from eating enough.........it aint worth it. i just need a lil metabolism boost during the day...........the reason for the coffee sipping.

    if i were you, stick with one chemical and see how you respond, because you really dont know which one is doing what when u take pre workouts, there is too much in it to be sure.......and whats not on the label.

  9. Your right man. Got something the other day made by Isatori, it's called morph mega drive. Doesn't give you a weird feeling but man will it give you good pumps. It's feels similar to assault

  10. Quote Originally Posted by shanetard
    Your right man. Got something the other day made by Isatori, it's called morph mega drive. Doesn't give you a weird feeling but man will it give you good pumps. It's feels similar to assault
    I tried that wasn't impressed
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I tried that wasn't impressed
    try DIM and t2...........

  12. Quote Originally Posted by PVL

    try DIM and t2...........
    I'm actually cutting back on PWO.
    Man I was popping caffeine pills, a fat burner r 2, 2 scoops of a pre w/o then I stopped for like 2 weeks stone cold. They kinda crack me out a bit. Now if I use one, I'm trying non stims & half doses of the stim ones
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm actually cutting back on PWO.
    Man I was popping caffeine pills, a fat burner r 2, 2 scoops of a pre w/o then I stopped for like 2 weeks stone cold. They kinda crack me out a bit. Now if I use one, I'm trying non stims & half doses of the stim ones
    you gotta be careful man...........some of that stuff is toxic to you liver and kidneys

  14. Quote Originally Posted by PVL

    you gotta be careful man...........some of that stuff is toxic to you liver and kidneys
    I don't use much now
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I don't use much now
    just stop 4 a few weeks, drink some coffee and get lots of rest............i promise it will help man.

    by the end of those 2 weeks, you will feel 100% better, and you can rethink your ideas of pre workout............

    do you really need pre workout to workout? you need to have self motivation bro

  16. Quote Originally Posted by PVL

    just stop 4 a few weeks, drink some coffee and get lots of rest............i promise it will help man.

    by the end of those 2 weeks, you will feel 100% better, and you can rethink your ideas of pre workout............

    do you really need pre workout to workout? you need to have self motivation bro
    Right I've been stop. I said I use to lol.
    Now I said I use maybe half a scoop
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by fadi
    Strength went up instantly first two weeks of Craze then went back to normal. I really like Craze though, so far my preferred pre workout. I have a sample of white flood that I will try next week.

    But tonight, I'm going to try Smelling Salt. Some powerlifters use it for extra kick in the gym. I will try it tonight to see the impact it makes if any.
    Did the salt work?

  18. ASGT, N2AMP, igf des(or lr3), lit up, and....


    I love pre-workouts and they do truly help out A LOT!

  19. Personally, I stopped using pre-workouts on a regular basis about a year ago. Once every blue moon I give it a try again only to be disappointed with the result. The best things for me pre-workout is a good, large meal 1 hour before training and IGF & GHRP's of the sort. Good pumps. Sustained energy from the food. Added strength, stamina, yada yada. It works better and no crash. Plus every time I come off IGF-LR3 I put on 5-10lbs that next week. Always a coolness factor to me.

    Stimulants other than caffeine = boo. I don't like em and they make me feel like doo doo half the time.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm actually cutting back on PWO.
    Man I was popping caffeine pills, a fat burner r 2, 2 scoops of a pre w/o then I stopped for like 2 weeks stone cold. They kinda crack me out a bit. Now if I use one, I'm trying non stims & half doses of the stim ones
    I am going the same route, I want to goa month w/o stims to clean things up. My tolerance is way to high, pre w/o has become way to expensive.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by GTB View Post
    I am going the same route, I want to goa month w/o stims to clean things up. My tolerance is way to high, pre w/o has become way to expensive.
    yes!!!!!

    more and more people need to see what is going on with stims, they arent good for you in large quantities.......

    stick with coffee, green tea, vitamin c(helps cortisol and adrenals) and maybe peptides, but I havent dabbled in that just yet, still cautious.....

  22. i like to cycle my pre workouts i buy in twos usually one stim heavy and another one not so much and more pump based
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp
    i like to cycle my pre workouts i buy in twos usually one stim heavy and another one not so much and more pump based
    Great idea!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Peptides actually work in ways u want them. They give good pumps, but also actually contribute in ways that pre-workiuts never do - they create some sort of anabolic activity such as GHRP's that pulse GH. Same for IGF-1. They do more for u AFTER the training than they do during training. But again, pumps r key during training and peptides do this well imo.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions

    Did the salt work?
    It woke me up, but I need to try it again and see if I get the same effect or it was a fluke. The smell though is very strong so if you try it, crack it open away from your face and slowly bring it in.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    Did the salt work?
    I tried it again this afternoon (6:30pm) and this time I did not use any PWO. It did wake me up after sniffing it. Hard not to because it is so damn strong... but not worth the price.

    I really need to find a solid focus supp without the stims, and the pumps... I hate the pumps. I know I'm probably the only one ho does.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by fadi

    I tried it again this afternoon (6:30pm) and this time I did not use any PWO. It did wake me up after sniffing it. Hard not to because it is so damn strong... but not worth the price.

    I really need to find a solid focus supp without the stims, and the pumps... I hate the pumps. I know I'm probably the only one ho does.
    I tried it today and didn't feel anything. ):
    Hate the pumps? That's the best thing about pwo

  28. Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    I tried it again this afternoon (6:30pm) and this time I did not use any PWO. It did wake me up after sniffing it. Hard not to because it is so damn strong... but not worth the price.

    I really need to find a solid focus supp without the stims, and the pumps... I hate the pumps. I know I'm probably the only one ho does.
    b vitamins and BCAAs before a workout will make you happy you did..........

    smelling salts? is that code name for something else up ur nose? lol

  29. Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    I tried it again this afternoon (6:30pm) and this time I did not use any PWO. It did wake me up after sniffing it. Hard not to because it is so damn strong... but not worth the price.

    I really need to find a solid focus supp without the stims, and the pumps... I hate the pumps. I know I'm probably the only one ho does.
    Have you tried Lit-up or focus xt?

    Lit up has stims but it isnt a strong overpowering feeling. Focus XT might be the better choice if you want to avoid stims all together but I would suggest to try Lit-up out as the mental drive it delivers is great IMO
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  30. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Have you tried Lit-up or focus xt?

    Lit up has stims but it isnt a strong overpowering feeling. Focus XT might be the better choice if you want to avoid stims all together but I would suggest to try Lit-up out as the mental drive it delivers is great IMO
    I have a sample packet on of Lit Up in the maul, so I will try it. They have stim free version of Focus XT coming out too so I will wait on that one too.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OTC PCT is a waste of time and money.
    By timmmah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 08:51 PM
  2. Creatine...waste of money?
    By rombusempire in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 11:21 PM
  3. Are supplements a waste of money?
    By lozgod in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 04:23 PM
  4. Waste of money?
    By AntM1564 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 02:35 PM
  5. Waste of Money?
    By coug42 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 02:19 PM
Log in
Log in