pre workouts waste of money? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

pre workouts waste of money?

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GTB View Post
    I am going the same route, I want to goa month w/o stims to clean things up. My tolerance is way to high, pre w/o has become way to expensive.
    yes!!!!!

more and more people need to see what is going on with stims, they arent good for you in large quantities.......

stick with coffee, green tea, vitamin c(helps cortisol and adrenals) and maybe peptides, but I havent dabbled in that just yet, still cautious.....

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i like to cycle my pre workouts i buy in twos usually one stim heavy and another one not so much and more pump based
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp
    i like to cycle my pre workouts i buy in twos usually one stim heavy and another one not so much and more pump based
    Great idea!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Peptides actually work in ways u want them. They give good pumps, but also actually contribute in ways that pre-workiuts never do - they create some sort of anabolic activity such as GHRP's that pulse GH. Same for IGF-1. They do more for u AFTER the training than they do during training. But again, pumps r key during training and peptides do this well imo.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions

Did the salt work?
    It woke me up, but I need to try it again and see if I get the same effect or it was a fluke. The smell though is very strong so if you try it, crack it open away from your face and slowly bring it in.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    Did the salt work?
    I tried it again this afternoon (6:30pm) and this time I did not use any PWO. It did wake me up after sniffing it. Hard not to because it is so damn strong... but not worth the price.

I really need to find a solid focus supp without the stims, and the pumps... I hate the pumps. I know I'm probably the only one ho does.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fadi

I tried it again this afternoon (6:30pm) and this time I did not use any PWO. It did wake me up after sniffing it. Hard not to because it is so damn strong... but not worth the price.

I really need to find a solid focus supp without the stims, and the pumps... I hate the pumps. I know I'm probably the only one ho does.
    I tried it today and didn't feel anything. ):
    Hate the pumps? That's the best thing about pwo
  8. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post

b vitamins and BCAAs before a workout will make you happy you did..........

smelling salts? is that code name for something else up ur nose? lol
  9. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Have you tried Lit-up or focus xt?

Lit up has stims but it isnt a strong overpowering feeling. Focus XT might be the better choice if you want to avoid stims all together but I would suggest to try Lit-up out as the mental drive it delivers is great IMO
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Have you tried Lit-up or focus xt?

Lit up has stims but it isnt a strong overpowering feeling. Focus XT might be the better choice if you want to avoid stims all together but I would suggest to try Lit-up out as the mental drive it delivers is great IMO
    I have a sample packet on of Lit Up in the maul, so I will try it. They have stim free version of Focus XT coming out too so I will wait on that one too.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    b vitamins and BCAAs before a workout will make you happy you did..........

smelling salts? is that code name for something else up ur nose? lol
    Smelling Salt is Amonia. they use it in first aid kits to revive soeone who fainted. CVS carries them and powerlifters take them. Elitefts sells them if not mintaken too.
  12. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Smelling Salt is Amonia. they use it in first aid kits to revive soeone who fainted. CVS carries them and powerlifters take them. Elitefts sells them if not mintaken too.
    how long does that crap last? is it just used to revive them and not last a whole workout?
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    how long does that crap last? is it just used to revive them and not last a whole workout?
    The idea behind it is that it makes you more alert and can lift heavier. But this is in the powerlifting arena. I would assume they only need it before their max lifts so they only need it for short period. I don't think it lasts long, there was nothing special about it other than waking me up when I sniffed it. Nothing special lifting wise, but I'm not doing singles.
    First time I sniffed it, I brought it right up to my nose. That was a mistake! I can see how it would revive someone. My eyes were watery from it.
  14. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

The idea behind it is that it makes you more alert and can lift heavier. But this is in the powerlifting arena. I would assume they only need it before their max lifts so they only need it for short period. I don't think it lasts long, there was nothing special about it other than waking me up when I sniffed it. Nothing special lifting wise, but I'm not doing singles.
    First time I sniffed it, I brought it right up to my nose. That was a mistake! I can see how it would revive someone. My eyes were watery from it.
    lmao!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. OTC PCT is a waste of time and money.
    By timmmah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 06:51 PM
  2. Creatine...waste of money?
    By rombusempire in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 09:21 PM
  3. Are supplements a waste of money?
    By lozgod in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 02:23 PM
  4. Waste of money?