Is it a bad idea to take.....
- 09-29-2011, 01:49 PM
- 09-29-2011, 02:44 PM
My stomach would get upset if I had creatine on an empty stomach pre-workout, but I love using BCAA's if I do anything fasted.CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative
If you have any questions feel free to email me at, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 09-29-2011, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by JudgementDay
09-29-2011, 03:18 PM
09-29-2011, 03:26 PM
Good deal!Originally Posted by schizm
09-29-2011, 06:19 PM
nope, sounds like a good mix.
ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68
WHAT has science offered?
09-29-2011, 06:29 PM
I've been doing this for years.
First thing in the morning:
black coffee, BCAA, Crepure, Multivit, beta ala,
[enter the name of whatever supplement(s) i'm running that needs to be taken AM], prewo of the day.
Black coffee again while waiting for the stuff to kick in.
09-29-2011, 06:44 PM
09-29-2011, 06:45 PM
There is actually a warning on the Primordial Performance creapure not to take it with caffeine.
09-29-2011, 07:41 PM
I can't take creatine powder on an empty stomach but for some reason I can take powerchews creatine
Orbit Nutrition Rep
09-29-2011, 08:05 PM
I know but most preworkouts have both.Originally Posted by T-Bone
09-30-2011, 02:44 AM
09-30-2011, 01:31 PM
09-30-2011, 02:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By johnny411 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-24-2008, 04:31 PM
- By thesinner in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 03-12-2008, 06:23 AM
- By FENRIR in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2006, 10:45 AM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-05-2004, 06:21 AM
- By Blindfaith in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 12-15-2002, 07:52 PM