Is it a bad idea to take.....

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
ON creapure and ON bcaas on an empty stomach pre workout. Oh yeah black coffee.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My stomach would get upset if I had creatine on an empty stomach pre-workout, but I love using BCAA's if I do anything fasted.

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
My stomach would get upset if I had creatine on an empty stomach pre-workout, but I love using BCAA's if I do anything fasted.
Creatine, bcaa, and coffee work wonders as my fasted preworkout blast.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
nope, sounds like a good mix.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I've been doing this for years.

First thing in the morning:
black coffee, BCAA, Crepure, Multivit, beta ala,
[enter the name of whatever supplement(s) i'm running that needs to be taken AM], prewo of the day.
Black coffee again while waiting for the stuff to kick in.
WO

no problems

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I can't take creatine powder on an empty stomach but for some reason I can take powerchews creatine :dunno:

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
There is actually a warning on the Primordial Performance creapure not to take it with caffeine.
lol I'd be very curious to know why.. I've been using black coffee to actually gulp
creapure for the past 3 years I think, must've been doing it all wrong I suppose :D

kiddin' but it still sounds like bs to me

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol I'd be very curious to know why.. I've been using black coffee to actually gulp
creapure for the past 3 years I think, must've been doing it all wrong I suppose :D

You will have to ask a Primordial Performance rep, because I'm not sure.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You will have to ask a Primordial Performance rep, because I'm not sure.
If I recall correctly, years & years ago, many suggested limiting caff intake while using creatine....mainly b/c creatine acts by pulling water in...and caff is a diuretic...so would tend to work against each other & other warnings of cramps using creatine and not consuming enough water...just a guess though....really haven't seen that as a guideline recently...