first cycle helladrol and epi-strong

hamhawk

Awards
just curious and looking for some help is this a good stack to start with with helladrol and epi-strong epistrong 15mg per cap three times a day and helladrol 25mg caps and what would be a good pct for this stack. thanks

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
just curious and looking for some help is this a good stack to start with with helladrol and epi-strong epistrong 15mg per cap three times a day and helladrol 25mg caps and what would be a good pct for this stack. thanks
You're not ready for this cycle. Go research PHs for a few months then you'll know why.

hamhawk

Awards
I am really new on it thanks for the post if you could let me know what would be right for me I did use supernova awhile back which is a superdrol clone and post cycled with the test post cycle crap from cn as sad as that is but any help is great thank you

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am really new on it thanks for the post if you could let me know what would be right for me I did use supernova awhile back which is a superdrol clone and post cycled with the test post cycle crap from cn as sad as that is but any help is great thank you
Here's my advice: stop worrying about prohormones. You're not ready.

Research, research, research. Diet, diet, diet.

hamhawk

Awards
Alright sounds good thank you for your help I'll research more and work on diet and lifting!! I'll keep posting if I have questions thanks a Ton