1,3 dimeth is no illegal....

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I was addicted to c4 now I noticed no more 1,3 and they took out rawlous yohimbe as well I asked a buddy about it he said, yes! Mcain banned it. Is this true I miss the feeling I got from old c4

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I had heard a lot of talk about this issue, but as far as I know it's not illegal. I know the FDA isn't exactly the biggest fan of 1,3-dimethyl, but no ban has come down yet, as some companies are still using it in products. There is a lot of speculation that it will get pulled in time. I could be wrong though...this is just to my knowledge anyway.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
isn't it already pulled in Canada? and I pretty sure some sports orgs have banned it's use.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
As far as I know it has been pulled in Canada, and some organizations have started banning it. However, there's no FDA ban on it's use in products at the moment. Still, wouldn't rule that out

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Guess I'm have to stock up on motivate :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this stuff ever does get banned I'll be buying a kilo lol

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
Great stimulant!!! Problem is it has been known to compromise drug tests. On parole for ten more years so I have to stick with coffee to get me going.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great stimulant!!! Problem is it has been known to compromise drug tests. On parole for ten more years so I have to stick with coffee to get me going.
Strong user name/numbers with post :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as far as i know 1,3 dimeth is still gtg....but i wasn't impressed with the handful of c4 samples i was given

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Im pissed that c4 changed it was the greatest..... Guess.now ill make my own p.w.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I was addicted to c4 now I noticed no more 1,3 and they took out rawlous yohimbe as well I asked a buddy about it he said, yes! Mcain banned it. Is this true I miss the feeling I got from old c4
hope not, i love the N2KTS and andrulic pump, dont want to see it go.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Powerful stuff.

I remember the first time I tried it, I took a large amount of AMP (original formula) and went to the mall to see a movie. I remember walking through the mall saying, "Oh yeah...wtf is in THIS?!"

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Health Canada is pretty slow and generally quick to ban something so disregard them. IIRC someone said they wanted to repeal their rulings on L-Carnitine twice in the past 8 years and just sort of never got around to it lol

I love 1,3 D tho, 20-40 mg nice small focus for a study session, 80 mg oh lawd time to set some PRs

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
we need to have a pre-warning when it hits the fan so we can all stock up on our 1,3dmaa containing supps :)