Dosage of 6-Bromo with Divanil Supplement

tclokes

Awards
I have been doing some research on how to dose 6-Bromo with Divanex. I saw few logs or views on dosing. Does anyone have an idea of how to dose 6-Bromo with Divanil in regards to how many mg of 6-Bromo. I was trying to stay in the rage to not mess with my libido or my cholestrol, but still have it be effective.

Thanks for your help

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
50-100mg is a good starting point ;)

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50mg seems to be my sweet spot for bromo - wish nutra still sold the stuff.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would stay in the 25-50mg range. I ran it at 75mg and it crushed my estrogen and libido.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ran it a while back at 100mg with a high dose LCLT, strength gains were great. you could always start at 25 and see how u feel and work up to 50 if u need to. I know IBE has some bulk powder, dont know if anyone else even sells it anymore to be honest? i still have the old caps nutraplanet was selling back in the day when they had them marked down for like 15 bucks =D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe Ironmag Labs sells it now

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i think 6-bromo is beyond its time anyway. erase seems to be the AI of choice now days. i ran that stuff at 50mg and it made my joints feel so bad. way too strong. im about to try it at 25mg/day and hopefully it wont be too brutal.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think 6-bromo is beyond its time anyway. erase seems to be the AI of choice now days. i ran that stuff at 50mg and it made my joints feel so bad. way too strong. im about to try it at 25mg/day and hopefully it wont be too brutal.
Unless he's not wanting if for it's AI capabilities, that would probably be the better dose.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I found bromo gave me good size gains, but failed in the libido department.

I can't seem to wrong with Blue Gene. Not promoting or anything. But it's the sweet spot for me. Limits estrogen to where I get good effects (muscle building, libid), enhances test to where I'm not breaking out in acne or growing boobs, and it enhances oxygen flow. Makes me feel great and great in bed says the woman.

I've yet to find a combo, aside from Epistane, that can rival it's ability to make me and the wifey happy

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found bromo gave me good size gains, but failed in the libido department.

I can't seem to wrong with Blue Gene. Not promoting or anything. But it's the sweet spot for me. Limits estrogen to where I get good effects (muscle building, libid), enhances test to where I'm not breaking out in acne or growing boobs, and it enhances oxygen flow. Makes me feel great and great in bed says the woman.

I've yet to find a combo, aside from Epistane, that can rival it's ability to make me and the wifey happy
lol when you do find that combo, lemme know lol. Epi is good, but I think my wife wants to try to have kiddies soon... so no PH till the baby starts cooking! lol

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
lol when you do find that combo, lemme know lol. Epi is good, but I think my wife wants to try to have kiddies soon... so no PH till the baby starts cooking! lol
Blue Gene :D
Maybe you'll receive it in the mail! Santa comes early around AM

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Admin Articles 0
Anabolics 19
SDPonce63 Anabolics 2
Supplements 0
Stroke UR Ego Cycle Logs 5