SuperSize -- The World's Best Pre-Workout

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established

Our goal with SuperSize™ was simple - to create the World's Best Pre-Workout. A product that delivers a brand new kind of energy no one has ever seen or experienced before, delivers enormous amounts of mental focus for the gym, pumps you up for up to 8 incredible hours, and quite literally "Super Sizes" your strength and muscle mass.

Tastes Just Like Gatorade & Will Be Priced Under $29

What the SuperSize Testers Had to Say

Kregg Rackley: So I get an email one day from AX asking for product testers for their new pre-workout that they are coming out with. I replied and told myself might as well give it a shot because i had thought it was just going to be your run of the mill pre-workout....you know those ones that are basically all caffeine and all they do is give you the jitters. Well it is safe to say i was WRONG! The product i used was Super Size, and yes it is super. I received Super Size in the mail about 5 days after the email i replied to. It was recommended that i use one scoop so i did and let me tell you that i had one of the best workouts i have ever had...my endurance was outstanding....I could not wait to do my next set....i was hating long rest periods! I was also very focused and determined, pretty much tunnel vision to the weights...had to throw in some extra sets most of the time since i was able to do much more. With each day of use the effects only got better, huge pumps and increased vascularity which is always nice. This product really only does need one scoop unlike some others where you can take up to 3! I was surprised at this since I'm a pretty big guy at 5'9" 265lbs. I highly reccomend this product to anyone looking to have the best workouts of their life. Thanks AX!

Trevon Barnes: I got to test this product for three weeks. Best preworkout I have ever tried. I’ve done Jacked, 1MR, Super Pump MAX, all of them. This was different. It was not the crazy energy where I am jittery and crash an hour later. About 20 minutes after taking it I just had to move and I could not stop doing sets. I had to force myself out of the gym after an hour. It seemed like after day three the pumps really kicked in. Bicep workout actually got too big and cramped a little. Hands down SuperSize is my new preworkout. Thanks for letting me test it.

Ethan Melton: Testing Super Size was one of the best choices I've made in using supplements. I was training twice a day for an upcoming MMA fight and a was exhausted. Super Size gave me the energy and endurance I needed to keep pushing hard in the gym. I even hit a few rep PR's- bench 225 for 10, BB Rows 205 for 12. I also noticed after a month of using it I was leaner and more muscular. Super Size was awesome.

Brian Kolesa: I helped beta test this product and let me tell you, it was fantastic. The final beta product which ended up being the released version is unreal. The endurance and staminia you receive from Supersize is incredible. Your first set through your last set will have the same intensity. No more getting drained half way through a workout, no more losing concentration, and nore more excuses. If you want something that will keep you pushing the limits, go with Supersize. This is not your typical preworkout that has you buzzing around the gym for 15 minutes until you fall flat on your face. The energy increase isn't so crazy that it gives you ups and down. Just a nice steady dose of motivation from beginning to the end.

Pure Innovation On The Inside
Once you try SuperSize you will instantly realize how different it is!
SuperSize advances AX's rich heritage of innovation, featuring unique and cutting-edge ingredients that cannot be found anywhere else. Guaranteed.

Haplophyllum Tuberculatum Extract [Whole Plant] Standardized For P-Phenethylbenzamide: A novel discovery by AX, this amazing plant contains the very powerful bio-active alkaloid P-Phenethylbenzamide that is very pertinent to an athletes interests. P-Phenethylbenzamide stimulates the central nervous system to promote a higher work capacity, larger muscle fiber recruitment (and thus increased strength) and a huge increase in focus giving a zoning effect that is so beneficial in the exercise environment. It is only active AFTER the body metabolizes it. This ensures a greater half-life and longer stability in the body. Along with stimulating the sympathetic nervous system, users report enormous increases in focus and drive in the gym, creating better workouts by 'zoning out' distractions. We call it a “New Kind of Energy”.

NeuroPeptide Alpha™ [Peptide Bonded Tyrosine and PEA (Tyrosine-Phenethylamine Peptide)]: Another discovery by AX which consists of a peptide bond between Tyrosine and Phenethylamine which results in a novel way to introduce PEA to the brain.

PEA acts as a stimulant by promoting the release of chemicals that are normally produced by the sympathetic nervous system (E.G. Adrenaline); also other neurotransmitters (E.G. Dopamine). Normally PEA is metabolized by MAO (monoamine oxidase) after orally ingested, this results in insignificant quantities reaching the brain. The goal of this novel neuropeptide technology is to allow the PEA to get to the brain without sacrificing it before it gets there. Tyrosine passes the blood brain barrier (BBB) through a specialized channel called the Large Neutral Amino Acid Transporter (LNAAT). With the PEA-Tyrosine peptide bond, it allows the PEA to effectively piggyback through the BBB! After it passes through the BBB, the peptide may act as a stimulant on it's own, it may be cleaved into the PEA and Tyrosine and each of them act as stimulants on their own! PEA promotes the release of adrenaline and Tyrosine is a direct precursor to substituted phenethylamines in the body, including adrenaline. Not only will this stimulate, but ultimately act as a neuromodulator.

Leucine Nitrate: The muscle building amino acid Leucine bonded with Nitrate to induce muscle pump and strength. To get amino acids to your muscles, they need to be carried by the blood. Blood flow is dependent on open (dilated) blood vessels. Firstly, Leucine Nitrate is highly soluble in water. Secondly, as a nitrate, it serves to indirectly release nitric oxide (NO), a vasodilator, into your tissues. Thirdly, because nitrate is a permeation enhancer, Leucine Nitrate actually promotes its own absorption and the absorption of nutrients in its vicinity. If blood vessels are dilated, such as by an increase in NO levels, blood flows more easily, resulting in faster transport of nutrients to your muscles. All of this bodes well for body-building athletes in search of maximum muscle mass and hardness. Scientists have established that leucine is the most effectively anabolic amino acid of them all. This is thought to be due to its ability to stimulate the mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) cellular signaling pathway. mTOR is involved in regulating protein synthesis in general and exercise-induced muscle hypertrophy (increase in muscle size or mass) in particular. Combined with nitrate's surmised ability to indirectly release NO and stimulate vasodilation, this makes a powerful combination to build muscle and enhance muscle pumps by vasodialation.

What Will SuperSize do for You?

SuperSized Energy SuperSize delivers a completely new kind of energy that has never been seen or experienced before.

Improved Mental Focus As you've probably heard said before, lifting is 80% mental, 20% doing. Those who use SuperSize almost invariably report a feeling of being "In it to Win it."

8-Hour Muscular Pumps Why settle for "massive" pumps when you can SuperSize them? SuperSize contains the perfect dose of Leucine Nitrate, a potent vasodilator that super sizes nitric oxide production for up to 8 long-lasting hours.

SuperSized Strength Along with having SuperSized energy, focus, and pumps, guess what else it does? SuperSize deliver enormous strength increases too.

SuperSized Growth If you think having all that new-found strength is doing something for you, you're right. The stronger you become, the more potential for growth you have, and SuperSize is scientifically formulated to quite literally force even the most stubborn muscles to grow.

BSCG Tested
SuperSize is tested by the Banned Substance Control Group, which means it is FREE from dangerous, illegal, and banned substances.

WNBF Approved
SuperSize is officially approved for use in competition by the World Natural Bodybuilding Federation (WNBF), one of the most prestigious Natural bodybuilding, fitness, and figure organizations in the World today.

GMP Manufactured
SuperSize manufactured under strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) conditions - the same conditions used in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products, foods, diagnostics, and medical devices.

For more information on SuperSize please visit: Super Size - Get SuperSized Today! | AX

Want to try it for free?

AX is having a massive 500 bottle giveaway here at Anabolic Minds and on Facebook Starting October 1st. Enter daily to win.

AX - Official Athletic Xtreme - Saúde/Beleza - Tempe | Facebook

suresha

Awards
  • Established
$50.00 for a 30 serving pwo; really AX:eek1:? Ok, if you say so:fool2:

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
Interdasting.

Would like to try.

Just so you know, the link to your FB page is not working. Apparently it's case sensitive, capitalize the "a" and the "x".

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
$50.00 for a 30 serving pwo; really AX:eek1:? Ok, if you say so:fool2:
That is MSRP, which we have to advertise. I would expect retailers like NP to sell it for between $26-$29. It will be priced inline with the other popular pre-workouts if not cheaper.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Just so you know, the link to your FB page is not working. Apparently it's case sensitive, capitalize the "a" and the "x".
Fixed, thanks :)

suresha

Awards
  • Established
:oops: if that's the case then, i can't wait until it's available so i can pick up a tub:yumyum:

suresha

Awards
  • Established
love me some pwo, die hard stim junkie:shhh:

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
:oops: if that's the case then, i can't wait until it's available so i can pick up a tub:yumyum:
Or just get a free one. We are giving away 500 of them starting October 1st. It takes about 8 seconds to enter and winners are picked daily, everyday, for a month.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Or just get a free one. We are giving away 500 of them starting October 1st. It takes about 8 seconds to enter and winners are picked daily, everyday, for a month.
lookin into right now:fingersx:

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
lookin into right now:fingersx:
Awesome. Bottom line we just want people to try it. We know once you do, you will love it and agree with the tagline :)

After the big promotion is over we will also have single serving samples anyone can try.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
How many Grams of Leucine nitrates are in there?
We are not stating that yet, as once you list that the novel ingredients we spent years on are easy to reverse-formulate. But I will answer that for you when it is released. Bottom line the patent holder has a strict dosage protocol if you want to license it. They don't want companies sprinkling a little in to claim they are using it. So by licensing Leucine Nitrate we are held to using the proper dosing for effect. Again I'll get you a detailed answer once it hit's the market in October if that is okay.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Bottom line we just want people to try it. We know once you do, you will love it and agree with the tagline :)

After the big promotion is over we will also have single serving samples anyone can try.
patiently waiting

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see this is close to getting to the consumer. I've heard very good things thus far and the ingredient panel is very intriguing.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This I am interested in!

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established

Really just can't state this enough.
Go, do it, don't waste the opportunity.
As much as is going to be given away chances are really very good for anyone who participates.
Bottom Line
Participate, Win, Try it, Review it......Love it lol!

There's something for everyone and like AX said even afterwards the single servings will be available, so really.... u can't go wrong :)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Interesting formula. Might pick this up when it comes out.

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
I agree, this formula does look interesting. I also intend to grab a tub when it gets put on the proverbial shelf.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
How many Grams of Leucine nitrates are in there?
serving size 3.04g - 2g creatine = 1.04g left
split that 1.04g between 6 ingredients. my guess is 500mg/serving as it is the #2 ingredient

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
serving size 3.04g - 2g creatine = 1.04g left
split that 1.04g between 6 ingredients. my guess is 500mg/serving as it is the #2 ingredient
Close, its really not hard to break the formula down. But the new stims are powerful, they don't take a big dose to hit hard. Most people will be at two scoops that regularly take PWO's.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will there be opportunities to win tubs on AM? I don't do Facebook.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Will there be opportunities to win tubs on AM? I don't do Facebook.
Yes there sure will, I've said it before, We Will Not Leave AM Hanging!! Great things coming! As soon as we iron out all the details we'll get those promos up too.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Would definitely be interested in trying this when it hits the shelves. Kind of skeptical about the whole 8 hour pump though but if that's true i'll be sold :)

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Would definitely be interested in trying this when it hits the shelves. Kind of skeptical about the whole 8 hour pump though but if that's true i'll be sold :)
Well you don't get an 8 hour permanent pump. What you do get is actives that will give you a pump for 8 hours. So you may get a pretty big pump for 2-3 hours (we call it a pumpgasm), and then it comes back for up to 8 hours if you use your muscles. We had one person that got a jaw pump later in the day from eating a bunch. :wtf:

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Well you don't get an 8 hour permanent pump. What you do get is actives that will give you a pump for 8 hours. So you may get a pretty big pump for 2-3 hours (we call it a pumpgasm), and then it comes back for up to 8 hours if you use your muscles. We had one person that got a jaw pump later in the day from eating a bunch. :wtf:
I'd be completely happy with a big 2-3 hour pumps, mine don't seem to last that long and are more like almost an hour tops. Pretty much the workout and that's it, likes to come down by the time i get home. Haha a jaw pump would be nuts xD

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I'd be completely happy with a big 2-3 hour pumps, mine don't seem to last that long and are more like almost an hour tops. Pretty much the workout and that's it, likes to come down by the time i get home. Haha a jaw pump would be nuts xD
Well here you go, one bottle on me. We really do want to prove it's the best out there. PM me your name, address, email and I'll get it in the system. Your name is officially on the first bottle. 499 left to give away :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Well here you go, one bottle on me. We really do want to prove it's the best out there. PM me your name, address, email and I'll get it in the system. Your name is officially on the first bottle. 499 left to give away :)
!!!! THANKS!! :D

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
And the entire online team has about 100 bottles of SuperSize, Slim FX, and Ultra Reps to just give away when they want to outside of the giveaway contests. :)

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
I had a pump in my forearms the next day after a heavy deadlift session.

And yes, I was also the person who got a pump in my jaw after eating my post workout meal. Squiggly veins in my forehead!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I had a pump in my forearms the next day after a heavy deadlift session.

And yes, I was also the person who got a pump in my jaw after eating my post workout meal. Squiggly veins in my forehead!
Hope i can get that haha! Steak anyone?

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
I'm pretty sure the 8 hours refers to the half-life of the nitrates.

Hahaha, that was nice! Do you guys already have everything ready to go? Bottles, labels, etc?

And the entire online team has about 100 bottles of SuperSize, Slim FX, and Ultra Reps to just give away when they want to outside of the giveaway contests. :)
:biggthumpup:

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure the 8 hours refers to the half-life of the nitrates.

Hahaha, that was nice! Do you guys already have everything ready to go? Bottles, labels, etc?

:biggthumpup:
You are spot on with the half life. No right now it is being bottled at the GMP facility. We expect about 20 days until it arrives. Want to give it a run? I'm in the mood to give one more out today before I go to bed.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
You are spot on with the half life. No right now it is being bottled at the GMP facility. We expect about 20 days until it arrives. Want to give it a run? I'm in the mood to give one more out today before I go to bed.
I mean, as long as you're offering, I'd be more than happy to try it out! :D

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I mean, as long as you're offering, I'd be more than happy to try it out.
I don't want to force ya :)

PM me your name, address, email, and phone (in case fedex get's lost). I'll get it in the system right now.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
I don't want to force ya :)

PM me your name, address, email, and phone (in case fedex get's lost). I'll get it in the system right now.
Hahaha, force, yeah right :p

You got me before my edit, my post looked all lack luster.

Sounds good man, I do appreciate it!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I remember beta testing the first two versions, and I believe it was the first batch that contained the Haplophyllum Tuberculatum Extract [Whole Plant] Standardized For P-Phenethylbenzamide and wow my muscular endurance was very notable indeed.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leucine nitrates. Nice!
This is what i'm interested in right here.

The 2g of creatine though is kinda high IMO. For anyone who takes creatine via nitrates, or other forms of it will have issues with this.

I wonder how "strong" this stuff is though. 30 servings and up to 3 scoops per servings? 10 workouts at max dosage. Kinda pricey IMO.

I'll be looking to the logs on this for sure. But the SlimFX.... that is going to be amazing.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how "strong" this stuff is though. 30 servings and up to 3 scoops per servings? 10 workouts at max dosage. Kinda pricey IMO.
Absolutely no one tried 3 scoops during testing. 1.5 - 2 scoops was and will be the norm. I cannot imagine going to three. It's strong. Nearly every pre-workout you take more than one scoop. We tried to make the perfect dose about 1.5 scoops and if you are more tolerant 2 scoops.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I remember beta testing the first two versions, and I believe it was the first batch that contained the Haplophyllum Tuberculatum Extract [Whole Plant] Standardized For P-Phenethylbenzamide and wow my muscular endurance was very notable indeed.
Yes sir, yours will be on the way soon. Thanks for testing.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely no one tried 3 scoops during testing. 1.5 - 2 scoops was and will be the norm. I cannot imagine going to three. It's strong. Nearly every pre-workout you take more than one scoop. We tried to make the perfect dose about 1.5 scoops and if you are more tolerant 2 scoops.
Ahh, Okay. Yea, perhaps I misread the label~ Sounds better now. I'll be sure to jump in on the giveaways here ;)

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
This is what i'm interested in right here.

The 2g of creatine though is kinda high IMO. For anyone who takes creatine via nitrates, or other forms of it will have issues with this.

I'll be looking to the logs on this for sure. But the SlimFX.... that is going to be amazing.

Keep in mind this is the tried and true creatine monohydrate. It is NOT creatine nitrate. In which case I believe this is an appropriate amount.

What types of issues are you referring to?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep in mind this is the tried and true creatine monohydrate. It is NOT creatine nitrate. In which case I believe this is an appropriate amount.

What types of issues are you referring to?
Just the bloating and such. Some ppl have digestive issues with it as well. Also, some people have a specific creatine they use. Like AppNut's reasoning behind not adding creatine to their pre workout. I'm sorry if I sound mean or something, I am just giving my observational opinions.

I used to be in the whole throw in everything and the kitchen sink in my pre workouts buying mentality but after trying almost everything on the market the energy is SO different with each product.

Anyhow, if I'm right you were a beta tester right? Did you take it at 1 scoop for the whole bottle? Did you notice any tapering in it's effects as time went by? Like any lessening of it's effects over becoming "used to" it.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested i may have to check this out further when it releases.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
JI am just giving my observational opinions.

Anyhow, if I'm right you were a beta tester right? Did you take it at 1 scoop for the whole bottle? Did you notice any tapering in it's effects as time went by? Like any lessening of it's effects over becoming "used to" it.
We welcome all opinions, makes a good discussion.