Opinions on my stacks

thatonepolish

thatonepolish

Awards
Been a member of the forum for a while but never posted, so might as well see what others think.
Stats: 24 Male 5'7" 21.3% BF (eeek) 192lbs.
Over the last 2 years dropped from 287 and build some muscle, now I'm looking to drop down to 14% BF ASAP, my supplement stash is vast enough for the next 5 months or so.
Diet:
1400 cal's a day between 4-5 meals
Cardio:
Elliptical, Treadmill, or bike with THR @ 65%-75% for 45 minutes 4 days a week
HIIT for 30 minutes 2 days a week
Weights:
3 day split for hypertrophy. mon: Chest n triceps wedn: Back n biceps friday: shoulders n legs

Now that you have the details, i was thinking about running this stack:
Alpha-T2, Shift, Dexaprime

I also have: Titanium XL, Division I, Anabeta, 2 bottles of Erase, DAA, Anabolic pump, Bio Forge
Was thinking about saving those for a more of a bulk after i drop to 14% but now im a bit thorn, any suggestions, advices, tweaks, or shopping ideas?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Your calories are way too low, at first glance.

I'm on my phone so can't expand too much yet, but you will not see sustained fat loss if you starve.

I would also run shift or t2, not both at the same time. Def run anabeta and erase

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very low cals!

I'd run TitaniumXL/Division 1/Erase/Anabeta/DAA/Anabolic Pump and Shift. This would be a great stack!

Thats a stack I'd run, save the other products for another run.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Very low cals!

I'd run TitaniumXL/Division 1/Erase/Anabeta/DAA/Anabolic Pump and Shift. This would be a great stack!

Thats a stack I'd run, save the other products for another run.
Bam.

Killer stack. I'm on a fair amount of it as we speak.

My cals are around 3,000 though haha

thatonepolish

thatonepolish

Awards
What would be a sufficient amount of calories? I have been in a pretty big deficit for a long time now.

From what i know in order to drop weigh i have to be in a deficit either via diet, training or both. A combined deficit of 1000cal can produce 2lb per week progress. So roughly 500 via cardio, and 500 via diet. i'm 192 so 1920 x 1.35 = 2592 - 500 so that would bring me to 2092. so i guess i should adjust my diet to consume 2100 cals. and burn the 500 via cardio daily which in effect would be 1600.

how does that sound, i fear that when i upp my calories i will experiance weight gain.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been a member of the forum for a while but never posted, so might as well see what others think.
Stats: 24 Male 5'7" 21.3% BF (eeek) 192lbs.
Over the last 2 years dropped from 287 and build some muscle, now I'm looking to drop down to 14% BF ASAP, my supplement stash is vast enough for the next 5 months or so.
Diet:
1400 cal's a day between 4-5 meals
Cardio:
Elliptical, Treadmill, or bike with THR @ 65%-75% for 45 minutes 4 days a week
HIIT for 30 minutes 2 days a week
Weights:
3 day split for hypertrophy. mon: Chest n triceps wedn: Back n biceps friday: shoulders n legs

Now that you have the details, i was thinking about running this stack:
Alpha-T2, Shift, Dexaprime

I also have: Titanium XL, Division I, Anabeta, 2 bottles of Erase, DAA, Anabolic pump, Bio Forge
Was thinking about saving those for a more of a bulk after i drop to 14% but now im a bit thorn, any suggestions, advices, tweaks, or shopping ideas?
Cut:
Week 1: AT2 + Dex
Week 2: AT2 + Dex
Week 3: AT2 + Dex
Week 4: AT2 + Dex

Phase into lean bulk:

Week 1: SHIFT + Erase
Week 2: SHIFT + Erase
Week 3: SHIFT + Erase
Week 4: SHIFT + Erase

Bulk:

Week 1: AnaBeta + Erase + Formula X
Week 2: AnaBeta + Erase + Formula X
Week 3: AnaBeta + Erase + Formula X
Week 4: AnaBeta + Erase + Formula X

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
What would be a sufficient amount of calories? I have been in a pretty big deficit for a long time now.

From what i know in order to drop weigh i have to be in a deficit either via diet, training or both. A combined deficit of 1000cal can produce 2lb per week progress. So roughly 500 via cardio, and 500 via diet. i'm 192 so 1920 x 1.35 = 2592 - 500 so that would bring me to 2092. so i guess i should adjust my diet to consume 2100 cals. and burn the 500 via cardio daily which in effect would be 1600.

how does that sound, i fear that when i upp my calories i will experiance weight gain.
Weight gain only when you don't exercise and make HEALTHY choices... It's all about quality with food now...my calories are slightly below yours.
Easy to do man

thatonepolish

thatonepolish

Awards
Thank you for all the insight and fast response, i will adjust my calories, and hop on Dex + aT2 for a month. Depending on the results ill get ill plan my next course of action then, Once again Thx much!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to up your cals, they are far to low for cutting, let alone bulking.

Mike