stack help

ns107m

Awards
Ok , after getting some help, I have changed stack

Bio forge for test booster....I dont have to worry about estro with this do I?
gold standard for protein
Not sure on creatine or pre workout sup?

Thanks fellas

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Ok , after getting some help, I have changed stack

Bio forge for test booster....I dont have to worry about estro with this do I?
gold standard for protein
Not sure on creatine or pre workout sup?

Thanks fellas
If you're new to supplements I wouldn't get any test boosters. To answer your question tho no BF wouldn't require an AI. For creatine you can just get any bulk creatine mono product like AllMax but for a pre workout I wouldn't really suggest one if you're just starting out as well. If you really think you need one then CL White Flood or SP MAX, both at 2 scoops seem to be good.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
If you're new to supplements I wouldn't get any test boosters. To answer your question tho no BF wouldn't require an AI. For creatine you can just get any bulk creatine mono product like AllMax but for a pre workout I wouldn't really suggest one if you're just starting out as well. If you really think you need one then CL White Flood or SP MAX, both at 2 scoops seem to be good.
Good advise

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine - Bulk Mono or you can buy a specific brand like NeoVar by AppNut or CreaPure by PP

Pre workout - Lit Up, Mesomorph, Launch, SuperPump are all my favorite. Just depends really what kind of pre workout you want. with creatine or without creatine. more of a focus or a strong stim....

drop the test booster and get BCAAs, fish oil and a multi.