Anabeta and Ursobolic stack??

  1. Anabeta and Ursobolic stack??


    Definitely considering this stack. Wanted some feedback and opinions. I already know what AB did for me. Starting another run first week in OCT. I like what im reading and if theres 2 companies I can trust its PES and E pharm. Thanks.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Definitely considering this stack. Wanted some feedback and opinions. I already know what AB did for me. Starting another run first week in OCT. I like what im reading and if theres 2 companies I can trust its PES and E pharm. Thanks.
    Based on the write up for ursobolic, and the information thats already out on Anabeta, i have to concur that this sounds like a great stack. E-Pharm has always been one of my favorite companies, so I cant wait to give this stack a run.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  3. I was thinking erase until this came about. I ordered 2 off if amazon. I will put erase on the self for know and start a thread with AB and ursobolic. I see what this can do.
    •   
       


  4. It would be a good stack indeed. The benefit AnaBeta has with Erase is the hardening and drying effects Erase gives
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I was thinking erase until this came about. I ordered 2 off if amazon. I will put erase on the self for know and start a thread with AB and ursobolic. I see what this can do.
    Definitely, Erase is always a good addition, but Id probably opt to run Ursobolic solo or with Anabeta so you can experience the effects better.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  6. Starting in October, I'll be running 2 bottles Anabeta, 2 bottles Erase, DAA and Ursobolic at 3 bottles - winter bulk stack.

  7. You will experience results, that is certain
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  8. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    You will experience results, that is certain
    Anabeta , Erase, and Ursobolic. Hmmmmm

  9. Now we're talkin!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  10. I would personally use ursobolic alone until I experienced what it did for me before stacking.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  11. I will be stacking AB with Ursobolic and E-Bol as soon as my Ursobolic arrives. I have used AB and E-Bol in the past and know what to expect from each. I have also used UA in Formadrol for years as and AI and also for the health benefits.

  12. i will wait to see what all the fertility noise is all about. it sounds very promising, I agree with robboe and would run it solo to see what it does for me before stacking it.

  13. Ive looked into the fertility thing on UA at a different angle than most may. I can tell you that I am 99.9999% sure that any type of fertility issue with it will return completely to normal within 1-2 days of ending use. So just dont take it if you are trying to knock someone up at the time
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Ive looked into the fertility thing on UA at a different angle than most may. I can tell you that I am 99.9999% sure that any type of fertility issue with it will return completely to normal within 1-2 days of ending use. So just dont take it if you are trying to knock someone up at the time
    Also it deals with lower motility, not amount. They are just slower swimmers.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Ive looked into the fertility thing on UA at a different angle than most may. I can tell you that I am 99.9999% sure that any type of fertility issue with it will return completely to normal within 1-2 days of ending use. So just dont take it if you are trying to knock someone up at the time
    that is excellent news. I will be running anaBeta in mid nov. then will try Ursobolic and go from there. I'm sure by then we will have more logs to go on.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Primal2 View Post
    Also it deals with lower motility, not amount. They are just slower swimmers.
    No future michael phelps in there while on UA
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  17. Lol. That is good to no though.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  18. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    No future michael phelps in there while on UA
    So what you're saying is, although no Michael Phelps, what about the fat kid from the subway commercial?

  19. I myself was considering to combine both supps
    doing my own thang!

  20. Now you can party without worrying that you are going to plant your seeds LMAO
    doing my own thang!

  21. Erase, Anabeta and Ursobolic sounds like a crazy stack would be awesome on a recomp for sure.

  22. Id love to see some feedback the above stack
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  23. Got my 2 bottles of AnaBeta. Can't wait till mid Nov to start it. I want to run it solo. keep them coming natty!

  24. Hell yea! 1 month until the showdown
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  25. Day 1 Anabeta and ursobolic . Felt slight alpha today. Peeing little more. Anabeta hits me fast and hard. Also alittle more verbal than normal.Hitting the iron tomorrow. I know what expect from AB , but not sure about ursobolic . Let the games begin

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Day 1 Anabeta and ursobolic . Felt slight alpha today. Peeing little more. Anabeta hits me fast and hard. Also alittle more verbal than normal.Hitting the iron tomorrow. I know what expect from AB , but not sure about ursobolic . Let the games begin
    The "Feeling Alpha" stack!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New E-pharm product: URSOBOLIC !
    By rampage jackson in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 1466
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 10:52 PM
  2. Ursobolic Log
    By rip21 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 05:47 AM
  3. Anabeta with Combustion and Slinshot stack
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 01:52 PM
  4. Ostarine + Anabeta stack?
    By flash89912 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 04:38 PM
  5. Upcoming Anabeta stack
    By roblasane in forum PES
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 12:53 PM
Log in
Log in