CLA

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
So, how many of you are using it? And what do you think about that?

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bobo posted a good article about CLA a few weeks ago..My opinion, however, is that it is a little too expensive to take on a daily basis.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Die - I love that pic man! Ray is da man, the best defensive player in the league!

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ray Lewis is the best player in football, however my opinion has nothing to do with your avatar :rasp: ..

Go Gators :thumbsup: !

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm just glad football season is on the horizon, and it appears some of the brotherhood agrees! Oh yeah, and I have tried CLA. I have some laying around, and I'm gonna use 6g a day for the last 2 weeks of my current cycle with fish oil and lower carbs to cut. I have no idea if it works, or if there's snake oil in them there gelcaps! Go Niners!

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've done high doses of CLA and had very favorable results. It is sort of expensive, but if you buy it in bulk you can get it for less than 10 cents a gram, i.e. less than a buck a day. Pig farmers put it in their feed to increase lean muscle mass of feeder pigs.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Bobo posted a good article about CLA a few weeks ago..My opinion, however, is that it is a little too expensive to take on a daily basis.
How in the hell when I searched for CLA before posting this thread, Bobo's article never came up?
I did find it later though.

And here is experience with CLA. It didn't do **** for me under 10g a day, anything over 10g is just way too expensive.

P.S. Go VIKINGS

the Cardinal

Awards
How in the hell when I searched for CLA before posting this thread, Bobo's article never came up?
I did find it later though.

And here is experience with CLA. It didn't do **** for me under 10g a day, anything over 10g is just way too expensive.

P.S. Go VIKINGS
180 capsules of Now Foods brand of CLA (at .75 g of CLA/1 gram capsule, with almost equal amounts of the two isomers that appear to be the most active in human fat loss based on a myriad of research), AND which has been tested at ConsumerLabs.com and verified to have the listed concentration of CLA, sells for $17.00 on a couple of popular internet supplement sites. This is a quality product at a very reasonable price (my body weight generally ranges from 225 - 245 lbs., and I've gotten consistently good results using as little as 6 capsules/day for weeks at a time).

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
I've done high doses of CLA and had very favorable results. It is sort of expensive, but if you buy it in bulk you can get it for less than 10 cents a gram, i.e. less than a buck a day. Pig farmers put it in their feed to increase lean muscle mass of feeder pigs.
BRODUS,At what dose?And for how long?Reason being I'm on mohn/1,4 (cutting & strenght cycle)And a friend passed me down "about" 60tabs of CLA w/tonalin (to try out).What is considered a high dose? A nd is this best taken in the am or pm or it doesn't matter? I appreciated it................

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, first of all, it's not going to hit the same way M4OHN or M1,4ADD does : )

But I dosed at about 6 grams a day, and it definitely had a positive effect on body comp. changes I was making. I wasn't taking anything else at the time, save protein shakes, a multi-vitamin, and Arginine pre-bedtime. I took the CLA three times a day, with food. I'm not sure timing matters.

As far as a high dose, I'd say 10grams or more daily is a high dose.

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
thx,sounds good during off cycle especially since its so cheap......thx again