Glucophage woth carb meals

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Has anyone ever taken Glucophage with carb meals or with your post workout shake/carbs? I was thinking of adding it to my test/decca cycle coming up and take the recommended dosages of 2000-3000mg divided daily with carb meals. How did you feel, how were the results, does it really turn all your carbs as energy and nothing get stored as bodyfat?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not worth it, the impact metformin has on your renal system outweigh's the pro's of it for carbohydrate intake. You would never want it PWO either, that would be the complete opposite of what everyone wants, it is not a "Safer" insulin like some people think.

Look in na-r-ala.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Not worth it, the impact metformin has on your renal system outweigh's the pro's of it for carbohydrate intake. You would never want it PWO either, that would be the complete opposite of what everyone wants, it is not a "Safer" insulin like some people think.

Look in na-r-ala.
^^^ That, Na-R-ALA is the best thing you're going to get in terms of blood glucose control, make sure it's Gerenova licensed, iirc, as they seem to produce the highest quality source and it counts in this area of concern.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is good for use on a cut but not if you want some size (Metformin decreases IGF1)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is good for use on a cut but not if you want some size (Metformin decreases IGF1)
Good point as well.

Even for a cut, i did not find it all to great, but thats just me.

Mike

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I was on google researching and is the NA-R-ALA you guys are referring to a product from NutraPlanet? I don't wanna be looking at the wrong product.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was on google researching and is the NA-R-ALA you guys are referring to a product from NutraPlanet? I don't wanna be looking at the wrong product.
yep, theres is good to go.

Mike

omg

omg

Awards
is better NA-R-ALA or slin sane / anabolic pump x limit bodyfat on bulk?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the info guys!
No problem bro, anything else, feel free to ask. Sucks because metformin is so cheap, if only it was as good as it seems.

Mike

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
No problem bro, anything else, feel free to ask. Sucks because metformin is so cheap, if only it was as good as it seems.

Mike
Thanks alot inappreciate it. Im glad theres guys such as yourself to actually help give educated answers. That's what I do that's why I come on this site to learn and teach. And yeah bro I could get it real cheap overseas too bad the positives don't overweigh the negatives. Womp womp womp =|

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
for me i went hypo when using it with recompadrol biotin ALA and cromium. first time i ever went ito that state.

had insane muscle fullness though to the point i was literally pumped all day long.

now post workout i just use ALA recomadrol and the occasional additional HCA, i seriously dont get bloated and my muscle bellies fill up like never before. Also into ketosis much faster at the start of the diet.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I found a product from Anabolic Innovations called Glycobol which is NA-R-ALA. I'm gonna give it a try!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found a product from Anabolic Innovations called Glycobol which is NA-R-ALA. I'm gonna give it a try!
Solid option! Never used it but hear good things. I tend to use anabolic pump as my favorite after trying many.

Mike