Best -acetam for my Focus XT stack?

Sonntag

Awards
I often stack:

Focus XT
Choline Bitartrate
Piracetam

But I´ll try another -acetam source. Whats better in the categories concentration/focus, motivation, long lasting:

-Pramiracetam ?
-Oxiracetam ?
-Nefiracetam ?

Whats the best -acetam source for my combo?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I personally love ANIRACETAM with ALPHA GPC. Choline bitartate is not as good of a form of choline. get Alpha GPC

I'm going to try oxiracetam this school year with aniracetam

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Do you take it all school year? What kind of effects? Dosing? Thanks-curious because I have a lot of schoolwork too

Sent from my M860 using Tapatalk

lionology

lionology

Awards
I personally love ANIRACETAM with ALPHA GPC. Choline bitartate is not as good of a form of choline. get Alpha GPC

I'm going to try oxiracetam this school year with aniracetam
Where exactly do you find these products?

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
CDP-Choline is > Alpha GPC supposedly and cheaper :D

Also I'm going to stick to aniracetam myself from now on, pramiracetam is so inconsistent with the effects I feel from it, it's random and not very conducive to studying always. I've had a handful of study sessions where it was just amazing and I beasted everything and I've found I can generally tell when thats coming as I normally listen to music and the music almost starts to get more intense and I begin to depict different notes. Idk its weird but most of the time I get either a.) lethargic(not from lack of choline source :p) or b.) nothing happens.

I've found aniracetam to be almost relaxing and much more consistent and would recommend it. I've yet to try oxiracetam but generally dosing piracetam 2-3gx2 a day should be enough to feel a small cognitive improvement.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Very user-specific.

For me:

Piracetam - thought clarity, positive focus
Aniracetam - more energetic and quick thinking
Pramiracetam - most focused and most memory retention
Oxiracetam - Kind of relaxed, my least favorite for doing work, best for relaxing
Phenylpiracetam - very powerful focus, but very hit or miss

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Very user-specific.

For me:

Oxiracetam - Kind of relaxed, my least favorite for doing work, best for relaxing
Cyrus, y u no send me phenyl?!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Very user-specific.

For me:

how do you dose aniracetam coop?

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
It depends person to person, but good luck finding nefiracetam.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1.5-2g with Focus XT every 4 hours
interdatsing.

when you say quick thinking....would you apply that to something like when im out on the ambulance? use focus xt from time to time for that, seems like this could be a fun addition

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I feel great focus and quick thinking on aniracetam too.

Example, I'm an engineering student, I find that doing homework for long periods of time with incredible focus is feasible. I also can retrieve information when i take tests much better than without it. GPA went up while on it

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
interdatsing.

when you say quick thinking....would you apply that to something like when im out on the ambulance? use focus xt from time to time for that, seems like this could be a fun addition
Yes, that's exactly when ani would be useful. Another example is work that you have to rush through and want to minimize errors.

Bullsh!t, Fluid Dynamics is blowing my mind, must have assistance for these stupidly hard tests :p
Trust me, I may be doing you a favor. Stick with ani and pram.