Best -acetam for my Focus XT stack?

  1. Question Best -acetam for my Focus XT stack?


    I often stack:

    Focus XT
    Choline Bitartrate
    Piracetam


    But IŽll try another -acetam source. Whats better in the categories concentration/focus, motivation, long lasting:

    -Pramiracetam ?
    -Oxiracetam ?
    -Nefiracetam ?


    Whats the best -acetam source for my combo?


  2. I personally love ANIRACETAM with ALPHA GPC. Choline bitartate is not as good of a form of choline. get Alpha GPC

    I'm going to try oxiracetam this school year with aniracetam

  3. Do you take it all school year? What kind of effects? Dosing? Thanks-curious because I have a lot of schoolwork too

    Sent from my M860 using Tapatalk
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    I personally love ANIRACETAM with ALPHA GPC. Choline bitartate is not as good of a form of choline. get Alpha GPC

    I'm going to try oxiracetam this school year with aniracetam
    Where exactly do you find these products?

  5. CDP-Choline is > Alpha GPC supposedly and cheaper

    Also I'm going to stick to aniracetam myself from now on, pramiracetam is so inconsistent with the effects I feel from it, it's random and not very conducive to studying always. I've had a handful of study sessions where it was just amazing and I beasted everything and I've found I can generally tell when thats coming as I normally listen to music and the music almost starts to get more intense and I begin to depict different notes. Idk its weird but most of the time I get either a.) lethargic(not from lack of choline source ) or b.) nothing happens.

    I've found aniracetam to be almost relaxing and much more consistent and would recommend it. I've yet to try oxiracetam but generally dosing piracetam 2-3gx2 a day should be enough to feel a small cognitive improvement.


  6. Very user-specific.

    For me:

    Piracetam - thought clarity, positive focus
    Aniracetam - more energetic and quick thinking
    Pramiracetam - most focused and most memory retention
    Oxiracetam - Kind of relaxed, my least favorite for doing work, best for relaxing
    Phenylpiracetam - very powerful focus, but very hit or miss
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Very user-specific.

    For me:

    Piracetam - thought clarity, positive focus
    Aniracetam - more energetic and quick thinking
    Pramiracetam - most focused and most memory retention
    Oxiracetam - Kind of relaxed, my least favorite for doing work, best for relaxing
    Phenylpiracetam - very powerful focus, but very hit or miss
    Cyrus, y u no send me phenyl?!


  8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Very user-specific.

    For me:

    Piracetam - thought clarity, positive focus
    Aniracetam - more energetic and quick thinking
    Pramiracetam - most focused and most memory retention
    Oxiracetam - Kind of relaxed, my least favorite for doing work, best for relaxing
    Phenylpiracetam - very powerful focus, but very hit or miss
    how do you dose aniracetam coop?
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  9. It depends person to person, but good luck finding nefiracetam.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Cyrus, y u no send me phenyl?!
    I think I need a 10% chance of a crazy study session more than you

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    how do you dose aniracetam coop?
    1.5-2g with Focus XT every 4 hours
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    1.5-2g with Focus XT every 4 hours
    interdatsing.

    when you say quick thinking....would you apply that to something like when im out on the ambulance? use focus xt from time to time for that, seems like this could be a fun addition
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  12. I feel great focus and quick thinking on aniracetam too.

    Example, I'm an engineering student, I find that doing homework for long periods of time with incredible focus is feasible. I also can retrieve information when i take tests much better than without it. GPA went up while on it

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I think I need a 10% chance of a crazy study session more than you
    Bullsh!t, Fluid Dynamics is blowing my mind, must have assistance for these stupidly hard tests


  14. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    interdatsing.

    when you say quick thinking....would you apply that to something like when im out on the ambulance? use focus xt from time to time for that, seems like this could be a fun addition
    Yes, that's exactly when ani would be useful. Another example is work that you have to rush through and want to minimize errors.

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Bullsh!t, Fluid Dynamics is blowing my mind, must have assistance for these stupidly hard tests
    Trust me, I may be doing you a favor. Stick with ani and pram.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. VERY tolerant to Stims. What should I stack Focus-XT with for best results?
    By LackofFocus in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 11:42 AM
  2. Lucidrol — Providing Focus in the Gym and Focus in Life
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 09:09 PM
  3. focus/energy/mood stack
    By diezel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 03:24 PM
  4. Studying/Focus Stack
    By Rodja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 07:44 PM
Log in
Log in