Stack Bioforge V3 and Formadrol. Thoughts?

Thunder Mass

Awards
This is my first thread here as I am new, but I am not new to lifting or supplements.

I took Bioforge Pro Max Phase II twice, both solo runs @ 3 pills per day (regular dosage of 2 pills) for 60 days. The first run was very succesful, while the second wasn't quite as good. The second was largely my fault, perhaps not prepared enough.

I was considering running a PH this winter but worry slightly about the cost (though this stack isn't really any cheaper), and worry more that I am trying to enlist in the NAVY, and don't want anything to pop up that shouldn't while at MEPS, though I don't know that a PH will do that.

Anyway, to the stack.

As previously stated I have used a version of Bioforge before and was very happy with the first, not quite as much with the second run but still not bad. V3 recently came out and has a great score both here and on bodybuilding.com, where I origionally did my research. While it seems things like TESTPRO are commonly reccommended here, the Bioforge V3 rating is much better, and the current price is good too. I also took Formadrol once for a short time, and it seemed to help a bit, not as much as the Bioforge but still fairly noticeable. My thinking, why not stack them? A test booster and an anti estrogen.

Here are my questions:

1) is it safe to stack them? I don't see why not, from what I've read it seems like a pretty common stack.

2) is there a better brand to use? I just think Biotivia makes good stuff and Formadrol was decent, but both are at good prices.

3) how long to stack? V3 can be run for up to 12 weeks, but is that maybe not a good idea? I was hoping to do 12 to do a slow, clean bulk. Formadrol on the other hand says up to 8 weeks, should I disregard that and acquire huge-ness or is that a mistake? If I don't do 12 weeks of both, what schedule should I follow?

4) what dosage? Like previously said, I took Pro Max at 50% higher dosage then reccommended on the label. I was told to do this by the bodybuilding.com Biotivia rep (maybe he's here too?) so if I follow the +50% rule, then I need 6 pills of Bioforge and 6 pills of Formadrol each day. But seeing as I will stack them, Im guessing I shouldn't up the dosage and just run them, together, at regular stregnth.

Just looking for some insight, Im hoping to do this stack in about a month but order as soon as I can, I don't expect the prices to stay this low forever. I also don't plan on taking too many supps with this run, just BCAAs, Protein (I don't personally consider that a supp anymore though lol), CLA and Fish Oil. Hopefully I can avoid Preworkout, because while I don't drink any coffee or energy drinks and little soda, I still want to use as little as possible.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
1) is it safe to stack them? I don't see why not, from what I've read it seems like a pretty common stack.
BFv3 + DS Triazole would be a better option imo

2) is there a better brand to use? I just think Biotivia makes good stuff and Formadrol was decent, but both are at good prices.
Above
3) how long to stack? V3 can be run for up to 12 weeks, but is that maybe not a good idea? I was hoping to do 12 to do a slow, clean bulk. Formadrol on the other hand says up to 8 weeks, should I disregard that and acquire huge-ness or is that a mistake? If I don't do 12 weeks of both, what schedule should I follow?
10 Weeks is what I did
4 Caps of v3 in the AM
2 Triazole in the AM 1 in the PM

4) what dosage? Like previously said, I took Pro Max at 50% higher dosage then reccommended on the label. I was told to do this by the bodybuilding.com Biotivia rep (maybe he's here too?) so if I follow the +50% rule, then I need 6 pills of Bioforge and 6 pills of Formadrol each day. But seeing as I will stack them, Im guessing I shouldn't up the dosage and just run them, together, at regular stregnth.

Above

My suggestions in bold. :D

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack but is there no advantage to spacing out BFV3 vs taking all the pills at once? I'm taking just Shilajit and Ashwag and have been doing 1 pill of each pre-breakfast and then another dose sometime later in the day/night. Would it be better to just take 2 of each before breakfast? Would definitely be more convenient.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new Bioforge is fantastic, and i can recommend FormX or Triazole or Activate Xtreme, Stoked or even DAA. Any of those options will be a great addition to your stack.

With the Bioforge you would want to take a bit more, but with your "stack" product i would take the recommended dosage.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
While I think there are better options (BF + Triazole), this would not be a bad stack to run. I would definitely not run it at such high doses though. Even if you are massive, I don't see needing more than 4 BF and I would assume that to be a waste of money more than anything. I would stagger the two products though, possibly starting Formadrol with about 1.5-2 weeks left of BF to see how you feel.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do yourself a favor don't do any PH's if your trying to enlist I'm Air Force and you will get blood tested when your down at MEPS so don't go there with a hangover or anything else stupid in you. But on the to the question I'd honestly stack Erase plus Bioforge especially if Nutraplanet is coming out with a deal for them. Cause those are two of my favorite supplements.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack but is there no advantage to spacing out BFV3 vs taking all the pills at once? I'm taking just Shilajit and Ashwag and have been doing 1 pill of each pre-breakfast and then another dose sometime later in the day/night. Would it be better to just take 2 of each before breakfast? Would definitely be more convenient.
Yeah I talked with Daniel about it a good bit, the only real convenience to a 2/2 dosing as opposed to 4 am would have been improved sleep(possibly) but I discovered no difference in my sleep pattern. Had two-three weeks on 2/2 then switched to 4 am and noticed no difference in anything real except that it became super convenient lol

As far as bulk shilajit and ashwa go you should be fine take a full days dose in the am before meals and stick to that dosing pattern just to keep circadian rhythm in tune, I don't know it would matter too much switching back and forth but honestly shouldn't notice a big difference and why not just stick to the most convenient dosing. :p

Reactions: T50

Thunder Mass

Awards
BFv3 + DS Triazole would be a better option imo
10 Weeks is what I did
4 Caps of v3 in the AM
2 Triazole in the AM 1 in the PM

I only picked Formadrol because I had some experience with it, its got a better rating and is cheaper. Maybe Formadrol has a better rating because of the price rather then performance? Either way, thanks for the input.

BFv3 + Erase stack coming soon to NP
I propably wont be ordering for a few weeks, so I'll be looking for that. Thanks.

The new Bioforge is fantastic, and i can recommend FormX or Triazole or Activate Xtreme, Stoked or even DAA. Any of those options will be a great addition to your stack.

With the Bioforge you would want to take a bit more, but with your "stack" product i would take the recommended dosage.
Yeah, I figured maybe 6 Bioforge solo, but stacked there shouldnt be any need. Just not sure what to go with because a lot of the most reccommended supps on the forums don't always have the best ratings. Kinda confusing.

While I think there are better options (BF + Triazole), this would not be a bad stack to run. I would definitely not run it at such high doses though. Even if you are massive, I don't see needing more than 4 BF and I would assume that to be a waste of money more than anything. I would stagger the two products though, possibly starting Formadrol with about 1.5-2 weeks left of BF to see how you feel.
LOL, Im hoping to "fill out my name" though I think Im on the upper end of average, maybe lower end of large. When you say stagger, do you mean run the Bioforge for the full cycle, then throw in the anti-estrogen at the and finish with it?

The only negative side effect I've experienced with Bioforge is a little itchy/iritated nipples. I know increased estrogen can be a side effect, and some say irritation means gyno. No idea if thats true, but I've had "moobs" for years and even at 12% they weren't gone, currently 16ish. I wanted to stack them so Id have two great products at once, and hopefully lesson the risk of gyno, even though a test booster shouldn't do that.

Do yourself a favor don't do any PH's if your trying to enlist I'm Air Force and you will get blood tested when your down at MEPS so don't go there with a hangover or anything else stupid in you. But on the to the question I'd honestly stack Erase plus Bioforge especially if Nutraplanet is coming out with a deal for them. Cause those are two of my favorite supplements.
I would love to do a PH or the real stuff, I only fear the consequences with the military.

A test booster shouldnt pop up on a steroid test, and MEPS probably wouldnt even test for steroids, right? All Im worried about is when they do the blood work, will they look at testosterone levels and see that my test is unusually high, while my estrogen is low, and get suspicious? A test booster shouldn't be illegal in the military, but I'll have too many medical issues at MEPS already, I don't need suspicious blood.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I talked with Daniel about it a good bit, the only real convenience to a 2/2 dosing as opposed to 4 am would have been improved sleep(possibly) but I discovered no difference in my sleep pattern. Had two-three weeks on 2/2 then switched to 4 am and noticed no difference in anything real except that it became super convenient lol

As far as bulk shilajit and ashwa go you should be fine take a full days dose in the am before meals and stick to that dosing pattern just to keep circadian rhythm in tune, I don't know it would matter too much switching back and forth but honestly shouldn't notice a big difference and why not just stick to the most convenient dosing. :p
Thanks man, taking the full dose in the morning makes it much easier. I'm taking way to many damn pills as it is, anything to make dosing all of them easier is great haha. Repped.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to do a PH or the real stuff, I only fear the consequences with the military.

A test booster shouldnt pop up on a steroid test, and MEPS probably wouldnt even test for steroids, right? All Im worried about is when they do the blood work, will they look at testosterone levels and see that my test is unusually high, while my estrogen is low, and get suspicious? A test booster shouldn't be illegal in the military, but I'll have too many medical issues at MEPS already, I don't need suspicious blood.
Then do yourself a favor and don't do it, I don't forsee it being a problem for you. But just better be safe than sorry I wouldn't take them. I honestly can't remember what they test for at MEPS but they are looking for reasons to not let you in, don't go giving them a reason to disqualify you is my advice.

Thunder Mass

Awards
Then do yourself a favor and don't do it, I don't forsee it being a problem for you. But just better be safe than sorry I wouldn't take them. I honestly can't remember what they test for at MEPS but they are looking for reasons to not let you in, don't go giving them a reason to disqualify you is my advice.
Agreed, I don't think they would ever look for a PH at MEPS, but if they found one I wouldn't get in. Yes, they are looking for ways to disqualify my. Apparently Minniapolis MEPS is pretty hard, and I have two pretty good surgerys to get around. Fractured my sternum, now has 2 steal plates, 12 screws and wire. Also a high-ankle sprain with fractures. It'll be a miracle if they let me in.

That said, would they have any reason to look at testosterone and estrogen levels with their blood work? Im not intending on doing a PH, but stacking a test-booster and anti-estrogen will throw them off, and might look suspicious, if they look into that. Do you think they'll look at test and estrogen, withough good reason?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I asked the manufacture of Bioforge about dosage and they emailed me back. This was part or there response,

"You don´t need to take 4 capsules. The ideal dose is 3 per day, each capsule 30 minutes before the 3 main meals of the day."

markam04

Awards
I asked the manufacture of Bioforge about dosage and they emailed me back. This was part or there response,

"You don´t need to take 4 capsules. The ideal dose is 3 per day, each capsule 30 minutes before the 3 main meals of the day."
I've tried both ways of dosing and 4 capsules first thing is way better if you want to 'feel something' from the product.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you NEED an ai with bioforge i just finished daa and formadrol cycle for a month and wanna bridge with bioforge until my next daa formadrol cycle. The reason im asking is on formadrol bottle it says dont go over 8 weeks. Could i use anoter otc ai or is over 8 weeks of ai use just bad in general? I realize this is an older thread but id really appreciate any input u guys have for me. Thanks
NO need for an AI with BF!

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
Thanks uubiduu do u recommend stacking anything with it or is it good by itself?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks uubiduu do u recommend stacking anything with it or is it good by itself?
its great on its own. i tried it last year and strength went through the roof. for the next time i could imagine to stack it with Triazole because BFv3 takes 3 weeks to fully kick in and Triazole kicks in very quickly. You can stack as follows:

week 1-4= Triazole
week 2-9= BF v3

So you will have a 9 week natty run and i promise you will love this stuff. At the moment im trying DAA/Erase for the first time. Always looking for alternatives to hormonal stuff that are worth it.