alri chained reaction
- 09-20-2011, 10:07 PM
- 09-21-2011, 09:51 AM
09-21-2011, 10:31 AM
Here ya go....
Chain’d Reaction™ is the first of a new generation of Glycogen Super-Overload and Performance Matrix Drinks that has been structurally altered and pre-digested for immediate utilization and prolonged performance.
Dramatic increases in muscle glycogen super-overload and optimal nutrient infusion.
Long-term performance energy reserves and muscle volumization
Optimal GI clearance rate so your muscles don’t have to wait
Increased nutrients drawn into the blood stream and lean mass
No bloating, No stomach/GI upset.
Low osmotic response
Optimal electrolyte modulation
Inhibition of fat stores
Begins final pre-digestion upon mixing
Total Fat 3 g
Total Carbohydrate 36 g
Sugars 5 g
Protein 0 g
Enymic Engineered Rice Syrup Solids 36 g
INGREDIENTS: Rice Syrup Solids, MCT Oil, Natural and artificial flavor and color, Malic Acid, sucralose, Silica Dioxide, Amylase, Hemi Amylase, Acesulfame K, Cellulase, Bromelain
12-24-2011, 04:34 PM
Nothing but good feedback. Wish I had some already but the pockets have been looking kinda skinny. Alri makes some of the best supplements on the market hands down. Humapro is a staple for me and has been since I first tried it almost half a year ago now. WTF pump is quite good and chained out beats any other bcaa product I have ever used in terms if flavor and overall results. I am sure chained reaction will be no diff.
Wish NP would carry some stacks like chained reaction and humapro
Similar Forum Threads
- By KGBKGB94 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2011, 02:59 AM
- By SweetLou321 in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 10-23-2010, 11:42 PM
- By bigironkiller in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-09-2009, 09:00 PM
- By silverSurfer in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2005, 11:57 PM
- By ak-47 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2003, 05:35 PM