Pre workout

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I'm taking n2amp and it's amazing!

But take karbolyn during your workout with some hydrolyzed whey cause your muscles take in carbs during exercise without the presents of insulin.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    I'm taking n2amp and it's amazing!

But take karbolyn during your workout with some hydrolyzed whey cause your muscles take in carbs during exercise without the presents of insulin.
    Please explain, not trying to discredit, just interested in the science behind it.
    •   

3. Yea, I'm wondering why that would happen. One of my favorite preworkouts is VPX NoShotgun-MHF1 which has a good amount of hydrolyzed protein & bcaa's. Would the inclusion of that prior to working out cause that insulin concern?

4. Quote Originally Posted by vpower View Post
    Please explain, not trying to discredit, just interested in the science behind it.
    Quote Originally Posted by josephd79 View Post
    Yea, I'm wondering why that would happen. One of my favorite preworkouts is VPX NoShotgun-MHF1 which has a good amount of hydrolyzed protein & bcaa's. Would the inclusion of that prior to working out cause that insulin concern?

I will tomorrow. Just remind me tomorrow cause I have a huge test tomorrow so I gotta study for it some more....been in the library for for 10am :/

If I forget just pm me or something.

5. Ready4war was descent for energy I remember liking it back in the day. But I'm pretty stim sensitive so a lot of stuff hits me good and I usually only half dose all my stims.
    That's why I like rpm and lit up so good. Perfect amount of stims without feeling like Dave chapel on crack.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

6. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite
    Ready4war was descent for energy I remember liking it back in the day. But I'm pretty stim sensitive so a lot of stuff hits me good and I usually only half dose all my stims.
    That's why I like rpm and lit up so good. Perfect amount of stims without feeling like Dave chapel on crack.
    Dave Chappel and 'on crack' is redundant...

7. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Ready4war was descent for energy I remember liking it back in the day. But I'm pretty stim sensitive so a lot of stuff hits me good and I usually only half dose all my stims.
    Have u tried white flood?? it doesnt have the jittery feeling either.

8. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows

Have u tried white flood?? it doesnt have the jittery feeling either.
    I have a long time ago. And I remember liking it pretty good actually. but I haven't tried it in a long time.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 07:17 PM
  2. Failure workout vs Countdown workout.. question?
    By Obsidi8n in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 06:50 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 07:40 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 12:52 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 03:13 PM