DAA first time-what support do I need?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys thinking of taking DAA for the first time later this fall, what support supps do I need as i heard estro can boom a lot, as well as prolactin.....

Dose of DAA? and length of run?
should i run and estro blocker? (natual like reversatol or triazole or erase)
anything needed to lower prolactin and if so what...

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Bps endosurge/pes erase takes care of what u need!!!!! IMO

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Yah, stack an anti estrogen along with it, like erase or my fav forma stanzol, and not only will it enhance your cycle, but will obviously keep the estro sides at bay, should they choose to arise.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natty-SHOULD prolactin be a concern with majority of folks? iv eheard ranging opinions...

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
You could run DAA solo, as there aren't too many problems associated with it. You could simply use l-dopa for the prolactin if it's that big of a concern.

carnivalhobo

Awards
I never noticed any prolactin-esque sides, but a lot of people are using l-dopa based stuff so they don't have to worry about it. EndoSurge seems to be the popular choice at the moment, but I've enjoyed HghPro, since the original powerfull changed.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
If you wanted a more complete formula you could look into Core TEST or BCS Labs Alpha pump, which are both stellar DAA based formulas. But DAA+Inhibit E is a great, economical, and effective stack.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
For the first time I'd run straight bulk DAA powder and see how it works for you. Its like $12 and will help you assess it's effectiveness.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Thinking of DAA and T force? First experience with boosters... Or bioforge and DAA?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really like CEL Formestane with SNS DAA. PES Erase is a great product to stack with DAA also.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly if it is your first time to use it I would stick with just DAA so you can be more sure that it works well for you. Combining too many things, while great stacks, makes it hard to distinguish exactly what effects you are getting from the product. The prolactin issue is definitely overblown in my opinion as well......if it makes you feel safer L-dopa is a cheap thing to have on hand in case of a flare up.

I'd keep it simple this first time around.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Use alone, then have things on hand if they arise.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Sounds good thinking about formula x as well as Daa.. Ya or na? I'm gonna get DAA, BCAA, use C4 as pre workout

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but best to do 12 on 12 off as studied? or just a straight 30days?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ this. DAA by itself should be pretty effective
DAA with Erase makes the DAA even more effective though.

DAA increases testosterone and estrogen.

Erase reduces the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.

So by using DAA with Erase you get higher levels of testosterone than with DAA alone, and lower levels of estrogen

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
What about the DAA of primaforce? Is it good quality?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im sure its good. DAA is easily accessible so there would no reason for it to be poor quality