Share your custom-blend PWO!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well here is mine that I have been using forever. It's DIRT CHEAP and It works great for me. I combine 1MR, Shock Therapy by UNIVERSAL, and bulk beta alanine from Iforce, plus CEE by Primaforce.

Okay so I take 5g of beta, and 5g of CEE. makes sense. These were my sprinting staples back in the day. works awesome for a quick sustained burst athlete. basically helps you with strong, fast, repetative reps in anything, for obvious reasons. I keep them in because 1) I still have a ton of them and 2) they are awesome.

Ok so depending on how awake I am, what I am working out, and how pumped (and jittery later) I want to be, I throw around 2-3 grams of 1MR in. This looks like about 1/5 of a scoop to maybe 1/3 of a scoop depending on the day. I like this stuff. Orange is my flave. Its got some nice stuff in it, more beta a, creatine (but now in mono form) tyrosine, L-argine, and a bunch herbs. plus some caffeine (no duh). A full serving on 1mr is 8g.

Then I add about 1/8-1/5 scoop of SHOCK THERAPY in with the rest. I like this stuff, its supposed to be a "nitrate pump" product. It does pump me up. Universal put a ton of ingredients in here. A bunch of vitamins like 300% DV Vit. C, 1600% B12, 500% B6, then they got argine, citruline malate, Lcarnosince, Betaine, L-tarine, L-tyrosine, Yerba Mate, and a bunch more plus a ton of herbs and extracts of stuff. A normal ST dose is like 21g.

so I end up with around 15g of this stuff, then I add about 4OZ of OJ and then water.

actually I usually just add water, but when I add in cissus it makes it a little better. That shiz is strong.

Heres the breakdown

5g CEE
5g Beta Alanine
2-3g 1MR
3-4g Shock Therapy

I have good focus, a nice pump, gets the blood moving, gets me angry and in the mindset to get big. It's not overwhelming where my pumps are too big to lift, and that I can't lift without it. It does however give me that edge I like and I feel its perfect for me. If I ever need more boost I can bump up either of the last two and get more out of them, I am obviously running a low dose of the stims and adding in the other stuff.

So share your blend and what you have made/like.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My custom preworkout is usually some coffee. Sometimes ill treat myself to some white flood, but otherwise its the java for me.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
White Flood, my custom pre-wo with flavoring lol

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL that doesnt count get more creative.

actually I do like coffee for AM workouts.

Or chocolate covered coffee beans hahaha. not just pwo but anytime to wake me up.

You guys really like white flood. had a couple buddys like it but I never tried it.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok ok ok
White Flood, 2-3g ALCAR, 5g Creatine

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
My custom preworkout is usually some coffee. Sometimes ill treat myself to some white flood, but otherwise its the java for me.
White Flood, my custom pre-wo with flavoring lol
Ok ok ok
White Flood, 2-3g ALCAR, 5g Creatine
Mine is White FLOOD too.
1 scoop WF + 2 scoops GlycerGROW + 1 scoop Green MAG + 5 Tablets Blue Gene

Sounds like alot but it's really not.

IMO, White Flood has:
  • best tasting preworkout product i've tried
  • enough stimulants to work, but not make you jittery or crash
  • best pumps (i combine with GlycerGROW though)
  • good enough focus
  • good endurance, stamina
  • only preworkout that makes me sweat (you clear toxins out by sweating, so i like!)
  • naturally occuring nitrate
  • 4 flavors to choose from

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How about it works? Simple enough reason to use it lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus xt
Anabolic addiction rehab
Agmatine
Mag creatine chelate

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds good guys, nice.

and that white flood with glycergrow sounds nice, I looked into that once. I am cheap when it comes to my PWO though right now, and I like that. plus it works for me. and I sweat enough as it is, I have been getting headaches due to dehydration lately, even drinking extra water through the day and two glasses before bed. So no more for me. haha.

keep em coming.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lit Up + 2 RPM

1/2 scoop Meso, 1/2 scoop Lit Up

1 Scoop SuperPump, 1/4 scoop Lit Up

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lit Up + 2 RPM

R1balls the preworkout alchemist haha

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Litup, creatine pyruvate, drive, D ribose.
Depending on my level of friskiness I may add hghup or arginocarn.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lit Up + 2 RPM

4 caps + lit up + 2 black cats (before I found out 1,3 kills my training and libido)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
sounds good guys, nice.

and that white flood with glycergrow sounds nice, I looked into that once. I am cheap when it comes to my PWO though right now, and I like that. plus it works for me. and I sweat enough as it is, I have been getting headaches due to dehydration lately, even drinking extra water through the day and two glasses before bed. So no more for me. haha.

keep em coming.
You can skip the GG then, but WF is pretty cheap (you can buy the small container for around $15)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well here is mine that I have been using forever. It's DIRT CHEAP and It works great for me. I combine 1MR, Shock Therapy by UNIVERSAL, and bulk beta alanine from Iforce, plus CEE by Primaforce.

Okay so I take 5g of beta, and 5g of CEE. makes sense. These were my sprinting staples back in the day. works awesome for a quick sustained burst athlete. basically helps you with strong, fast, repetative reps in anything, for obvious reasons. I keep them in because 1) I still have a ton of them and 2) they are awesome.

Ok so depending on how awake I am, what I am working out, and how pumped (and jittery later) I want to be, I throw around 2-3 grams of 1MR in. This looks like about 1/5 of a scoop to maybe 1/3 of a scoop depending on the day. I like this stuff. Orange is my flave. Its got some nice stuff in it, more beta a, creatine (but now in mono form) tyrosine, L-argine, and a bunch herbs. plus some caffeine (no duh). A full serving on 1mr is 8g.

Then I add about 1/8-1/5 scoop of SHOCK THERAPY in with the rest. I like this stuff, its supposed to be a "nitrate pump" product. It does pump me up. Universal put a ton of ingredients in here. A bunch of vitamins like 300% DV Vit. C, 1600% B12, 500% B6, then they got argine, citruline malate, Lcarnosince, Betaine, L-tarine, L-tyrosine, Yerba Mate, and a bunch more plus a ton of herbs and extracts of stuff. A normal ST dose is like 21g.

so I end up with around 15g of this stuff, then I add about 4OZ of OJ and then water.

actually I usually just add water, but when I add in cissus it makes it a little better. That shiz is strong.

Heres the breakdown

5g CEE
5g Beta Alanine
2-3g 1MR
3-4g Shock Therapy

I have good focus, a nice pump, gets the blood moving, gets me angry and in the mindset to get big. It's not overwhelming where my pumps are too big to lift, and that I can't lift without it. It does however give me that edge I like and I feel its perfect for me. If I ever need more boost I can bump up either of the last two and get more out of them, I am obviously running a low dose of the stims and adding in the other stuff.

So share your blend and what you have made/like.
I don't want to hurt your feelings, please don't take this the wrong way but... your "custom made" pre workout is horrible.

BA is pointless pre workout, CEE is creatinine, 1MR is simply mass amounts of stimulants and shock therapy is... well... shock therapy.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't want to hurt your feelings, please don't take this the wrong way but... your "custom made" pre workout is horrible.

BA is pointless pre workout, CEE is creatinine, 1MR is simply mass amounts of stimulants and shock therapy is... well... shock therapy.
Thanks for sharing, what would you suggest?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't take offense to anything man, speak your mind. It is tough to keep up with the trends and what is currently "proven" and then scientifically "disproven" haha. I made this home made pre workout concoction last week for a bro, i think it's both powerfull and pretty easy on the wallet when you buy everything in bulk powder form. See what you think.

L-Citrulline - 3g (clinical says 3g 2x daily raises plasma L-arginine and enhances NO)
Agmatine - 1g (this seems to be the sweet spot for pump and endurance)
Tyrosine - 1-2g (i think you would need to play with this dosage a bit to see if you notice anything, it's synergistic with stimulants)
Taurine - 4g + (i'd start with 4g, maybe bump up to 6g. It's dirt cheap so no issues imo)
Creatine Nitrate - 3g? ( I think 2-3g is the sweet spot for creatine nitrate. Benefits are ridiculous)
Stimulant Source [caffeine or 1,3] - user dependant. Both can be had in bulk cheaply, add to your liking.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 caps + lit up + 2 black cats (before I found out 1,3 kills my training and libido)
I cant take more than 1 black cat. after a few hours of it being in my system i get pretty high off of it lol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't take offense to anything man, speak your mind. It is tough to keep up with the trends and what is currently "proven" and then scientifically "disproven" haha. I made this home made pre workout concoction last week for a bro, i think it's both powerfull and pretty easy on the wallet when you buy everything in bulk powder form. See what you think.

L-Citrulline - 3g (clinical says 3g 2x daily raises plasma L-arginine and enhances NO)
Tyrosine - 1-2g (i think you would need to play with this dosage a bit to see if you notice anything, it's synergistic with stimulants)
Taurine - 4g + (i'd start with 4g, maybe bump up to 6g. It's dirt cheap so no issues imo)
Creatine Nitrate - 3g? ( I think 2-3g is the sweet spot for creatine nitrate. Benefits are ridiculous)
Stimulant Source [caffeine or 1,3] - user dependant. Both can be had in bulk cheaply, add to your liking.
Sounds pretty sweet to me man. Eh I better not speak my mind because I say one thing and 10 minutes later think, what the hell was I going on about?

Next time I get ready to stock up on pwo I will def come back and take a look at this, and give it a shot. Like I said for me, what I have no does its job. I honesly don't like being dependant on a pwo to do my lifting, because then outside of the gym when you don't have that in you, you don't have the same feeling. The best reps I ever did on bench was without a pwo, just straight up adrenaline from my buddy and my coaches in HS lol. I know there is a ton more for me to get into, and I just started reading and getting back into the technical standpoint of supps last week, after being out of the loop for Id say about 8 months or so. I finally have time to get back to lifting seriously since I am nearly recovered from an injury.

What brands do you suggest for getting all that stuff in powder form? for instance when I look for creatine nitrate on NP I only find the pill form ( I think). I actually just shopped on NP for the first time last week, normally I go with some more underground kinda places I have used for a few years. cheap and simple websites. lol.

John33

Awards
Stack # 1: Alpha GPC, Fierce + RPM (3 caps) + Black Cats (1 cap, sometimes). Arguably the best pre-workout I have ever tried, especially in terms of a great pump.

Stack # 2: Alpha GPC (90 minutes pre-workout) + 1 cap Con-Cret creatine (60 minutes pre-workout) + 3 caps RPM and 1 cap Black Cats (45 minutes pre-workout) + 3 scoops Neurocore (30 minutes pre-workout). Sometimes I add 1 scoop of Power Drive to Neurocore. A few days ago, I started taking Anabeta pre-workout. Too early to tell if it does anything during a workout, but I think it increases strength.

Stack # 3: Ultima + Caffeine.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stack # 1: Alpha GPC, Fierce + RPM (3 caps) + Black Cats (1 cap, sometimes). Arguably the best pre-workout I have ever tried, especially in terms of a great pump.

Stack # 2: Alpha GPC (90 minutes pre-workout) + 1 cap Con-Cret creatine (60 minutes pre-workout) + 3 caps RPM and 1 cap Black Cats (45 minutes pre-workout) + 3 scoops Neurocore (30 minutes pre-workout). Sometimes I add 1 scoop of Power Drive to Neurocore. A few days ago, I started taking Anabeta pre-workout. Too early to tell if it does anything during a workout, but I think it increases strength.

Stack # 3: Ultima + Caffeine.
Holy crap thats a lot of stuff and timing. I hope all that pre-wo effort makes at least a 10% difference in your sessions. Also you need to chill on the stims a lil.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I cant take more than 1 black cat. after a few hours of it being in my system i get pretty high off of it lol
Same here

I once gave my buddy 4 rpms and 2 black cats to try for a few sessions and he just ate them all and didnt pay attention. His eyes were so dialated and he couldnt look into any lights, was super high too lol

John33

Awards
Holy crap thats a lot of stuff and timing.
Just to be clear, I only use one at a time, not all three.

I hope all that pre-wo effort makes at least a 10% difference in your sessions.
It makes a noticeable difference.

Also you need to chill on the stims a lil.
Who does not? :D Actually, I do not think I use that many stimulants. Most of it is just caffeine.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Can you name the benifits of creatine nitrate compared to mono?
I cant see this stack being cheap, but looks effective.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to be clear, I only use one at a time, not all three.

It makes a noticeable difference.

Who does not? :D Actually, I do not think I use that many stimulants. Most of it is just caffeine.
I know you only use one option at a time lol
If it helps more power to you man.
Ur looking at 400-500mg+ in 1-2 of your options tho. A lot of Dmaa too. I only use 150-200mg caffiene 3-4 times a week 3 weeks each month...

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have some creatine nitrate, yes you get a pump. But i could care less about that since I train for powerlifting, I was curious of performance benifits?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here

I once gave my buddy 4 rpms and 2 black cats to try for a few sessions and he just ate them all and didnt pay attention. His eyes were so dialated and he couldnt look into any lights, was super high too lol
yeah man! i take one cap and its fine. i just wanted to try 2 caps. one about 2 hours pre workout and the other 30 min pre workout. 2 hours after my training and i had to get in bed and chill....then ihop hahahaha :D

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you name the benifits of creatine nitrate compared to mono?
I cant see this stack being cheap, but looks effective.
Creatine nitrate does wonders for endurance. I switched from mono to CN and i was blown away. Was NOT a placebo effect, it has been clinically proven. I'll see if i can find the actual info. Pumps are simply a secondary effect.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Creatine nitrate does wonders for endurance. I switched from mono to CN and i was blown away. Was NOT a placebo effect, it has been clinically proven. I'll see if i can find the actual info. Pumps are simply a secondary effect.
Yes please do, i have a bottle of the aps brand cn. I may have to give it another go

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Bah.. I just add 200mg of caffeine to everything I take :D

when money ain't a problem:
1scoop of Lit-Up +
1/2 scoop of Ultima +
200mg of caffeine +
3gr of beta ala +
10gr of BCAA.

Another 1/2 scoop of Ultima with another 10gr of BCAA intra.
I've yet to find anything coming even close to this, of course for me..

Otherwise I just ran the prewo of the month (cycling SP Max, NoShotgun, Pumpbol, Ultima)
still with caffeine, BCAA and beta ala

In case of Lit-Up (my overall fav) i'll add Universal Creapure to it

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, compared to monohydrate, PCr concentrations will be the same (when using a nitrate). But nitrates will elicit enhanced vasodilatory mechanisms.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what brand Nitrate do you recommend again?

wolffmuscle

Awards
My fav pre workout mix is Muscle pharm assult or N.O shoutgun 2 scopes with 10 grams creatine monohydrate, 10 grams GL3 glutimne mixed with a crystle light pack.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that much creatine mono makes me $h1t my guts out... haha. gona get some more mono/try to dicreatine malate as per advice of a few people and compare how I feel.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone know of someone responding badly do DAA or cissus with food intolerance like symtops including a ton of gas including bleching and vomiting. I got sick after I started them 4 days before. I don't think it was from them because i hadn't even consumed them in the last 12 hours when I got sick, but I like to think of everything, nothing else has changed otherwise. Other than I ate too much friend food and some weird ice cream right before ( screw women then ruin diets...)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol actually, Lit-Up regulates me pretty well
Thats what I have thought. I have taken lit up before 3 or so times, and never had any adverse affects from it. Gona blame the stomach bug, and thank it for helping me cut 6 pounds lol.