Which do you guys say it the best form of creatine

1) creative mono
2) creatine magnesium chelate
3) creatine ethyl ester
4) kre alkalyn

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Well I can't speak to the most "efficient" But my personal fav has always been di creatine malate

nobel252

Awards
What up Makaveli. Haven't seen you in a while.

I've used micronized mono with good results but it's hard on my stomach. You guys try creatine magnesium chelate?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
What up Makaveli. Haven't seen you in a while.

I've used micronized mono with good results but it's hard on my stomach. You guys try creatine magnesium chelate?
yup bro, I've tried it in controlled labs Green Magnitude. One of the main reasons I tried it was because of the "no bloating" from it, but it actually did bloat me. Can't explain how or why, but I've tried it a few times before, and it bloats me every single time, lol.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
I believe MCC is incrementally more bio-available when compared to standard mono, but you will not notice the difference.

nobel252

Awards
Does MCC also need to be taken with a high sugar drink like mono .

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
The creatine mone needing a sugar drink this is a myth. Try micronised creatine. Also, I dont know what is the most effective, but its definately ethyl ester.

Stri8ted25

Stri8ted25

Awards
a study from The Victoria University's Center for Rehabilitation, Exercise and Sports Science conducted a similar experiment.
With Whey protein and Creatine together.
http://www.the-aps.org/press/conference/eb03/12.htm <This one I found and I'm actually a lil shocked with the great results from the WHE/CRE combo

Conclusions

Experienced resistance-trained males supplementing with CrCHO, W and CrW achieved greater increases in strength and lean mass following 11-weeks of training compared to a CHO supplement, with changes being enhanced by the combination of creatine and whey compared to whey alone. Supplementation with CrCHO, W and CrW resulted in a greater increase in CSA in all fiber types assessed, and these increases strongly correlated with the strength gains. This research was supported by AST Sports Science.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used micronized mono (1k) for a long time and loved it. I tried out CEE and I dont really care for it, plus it tastes like SH. I would buy more mono but I am too cheap lol. maybe next time. I feel that the CEE still works very well for me but maybe not as well as the mono. I can't really compare side by side but I grew alot on the mono.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
What if you just ate red meat at each meal? Enough creatine in that?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Neovar has stellar reviews from just about everyone who has used it. It has a nutrient repartioning effect to it which, when taken with some carbs, could help keep bloat low and give you a pump as well.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
What if you just ate red meat at each meal? Enough creatine in that?
Depends on what you eat, and how much you eat with each meal. I believe, generally, there is ~5g (give or take) per kilo of RAW meat, whether it be red meat, or fish. When it is cooked, however, the creatine is broken down.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
grass fed beef, kangaroo, venison

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
A little over a kilo of beef will contain 5g of creatine. I believe both glycogen and creatine is higher in grass fed beef, but I'm not sure by how much. As for the other two, I have absolutely no idea, but I'm sure it's in the same range.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Neovar has stellar reviews from just about everyone who has used it. It has a nutrient repartioning effect to it which, when taken with some carbs, could help keep bloat low and give you a pump as well.
I didn't get much from Neovar to be honest. I noticed it influencing my blood sugar response when I took it post workout with carbs and protein but very little in terms of the pumps that were advertised. I didn't notice anything in terms of decreased bloating when compared to normal monohydrate.

Have you tried it?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like kangaroo steaks. When I was on holiday in Australia they weren't expensive at all yet were tender like venison haunch steaks, without having such a rich flavour.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What type of creatine is in that product? I like what I'm reading about nitrate, but so far mono is still king.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Neovar is mono
It always gave me a pump but did not help reduce bloating.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I always go with MCC,monohydrate is good too.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Mono is perfectly fine as is. The designer creatines confer benefits on top of saturating PCr stores, such as orotic acid (clout), chelate for less GI distress (MCC), and nitrates for endurance (creatine nitrate).

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What type of creatine is in that product? I like what I'm reading about nitrate, but so far mono is still king.
Neovar is phosphocreatine and creatine monohydrate.

insanejester

Awards
Have tried KreAlkalyn and mono. KreAlyalyn is crap IMO and mono can be too depending on how pure it is and the quality. I would say go with a nice, high quality and "pure" form of mono and you will be very happy with it.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is there up to a certain level of dosage that won't cause water rention?say up to 2500mcg?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
best form of creatine is the kind that your body responds best to.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as far as NeoVar goes, I bloat off of it as well, but i still notice a slight pump. also, when i take it post workout, i make sure i eat sugar. something like a protein shake or tea. i follow that with a meal of carbs like pasta + chicken...etc

My preferences are NeoVar by AppNut, Creatine Nitrate by APS, Creapure by PP

the only creatine i have not responded to is Green Mag and sometimes i dont even respond to mono. I cycle it. when i get on mono and dont notice anything for 3 weeks, i switch to CN.

something that has worked for me is this: Workout Days - CN pre workout, NeoVar post workout
Nonworkout Days - Creapure

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't get much from Neovar to be honest. I noticed it influencing my blood sugar response when I took it post workout with carbs and protein but very little in terms of the pumps that were advertised. I didn't notice anything in terms of decreased bloating when compared to normal monohydrate.

Have you tried it?
No admittedly I have not had the opportunity to try it myself yet. My statement was based off the reviews I read in other peoples logs and the ingredient profile, which to me looks solid. However I do have a big bottle of neovar sitting on my desk and I will be using that as soon as I finish my creatine nitrate bottle.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Magnesium creatine chelate is my fav.

Good creatine products:
Green MAGnitude
Green BULGE
Neovar
Ragnarok
plain ole mono

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I never got better results off the other exotic forms of creatine so I stick with monohydrate

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mcc,CoP

Green Mag and cre-02... Fav