Most Efficient Form Of Creatine

1. Most Efficient Form Of Creatine

Which do you guys say it the best form of creatine

1) creative mono
    2) creatine magnesium chelate
    3) creatine ethyl ester
    4) kre alkalyn

2. Well I can't speak to the most "efficient" But my personal fav has always been di creatine malate
    •   

3. What up Makaveli. Haven't seen you in a while.

I've used micronized mono with good results but it's hard on my stomach. You guys try creatine magnesium chelate?

4. Quote Originally Posted by nobel252 View Post
    What up Makaveli. Haven't seen you in a while.

I've used micronized mono with good results but it's hard on my stomach. You guys try creatine magnesium chelate?
    yup bro, I've tried it in controlled labs Green Magnitude. One of the main reasons I tried it was because of the "no bloating" from it, but it actually did bloat me. Can't explain how or why, but I've tried it a few times before, and it bloats me every single time, lol.

5. I believe MCC is incrementally more bio-available when compared to standard mono, but you will not notice the difference.

6. Does MCC also need to be taken with a high sugar drink like mono .

7. Well I can't speak to the most "efficient" But my personal fav has always been di creatine malate
    +++++. cheap as hell in the store too. http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...100-grams.html

8. Mcc or Creatine nitrate

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

9. Quote Originally Posted by nobel252 View Post
    Does MCC also need to be taken with a high sugar drink like mono .
    The creatine mone needing a sugar drink this is a myth. Try micronised creatine. Also, I dont know what is the most effective, but its definately ethyl ester.

10. Does MCC also need to be taken with a high sugar drink like mono .
    a study from The Victoria University's Center for Rehabilitation, Exercise and Sports Science conducted a similar experiment.
    With Whey protein and Creatine together.
    http://www.the-aps.org/press/conference/eb03/12.htm <This one I found and I'm actually a lil shocked with the great results from the WHE/CRE combo

Conclusions

Experienced resistance-trained males supplementing with CrCHO, W and CrW achieved greater increases in strength and lean mass following 11-weeks of training compared to a CHO supplement, with changes being enhanced by the combination of creatine and whey compared to whey alone. Supplementation with CrCHO, W and CrW resulted in a greater increase in CSA in all fiber types assessed, and these increases strongly correlated with the strength gains. This research was supported by AST Sports Science.

11. I used micronized mono (1k) for a long time and loved it. I tried out CEE and I dont really care for it, plus it tastes like SH. I would buy more mono but I am too cheap lol. maybe next time. I feel that the CEE still works very well for me but maybe not as well as the mono. I can't really compare side by side but I grew alot on the mono.

12. What if you just ate red meat at each meal? Enough creatine in that?
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

13. Neovar has stellar reviews from just about everyone who has used it. It has a nutrient repartioning effect to it which, when taken with some carbs, could help keep bloat low and give you a pump as well.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

14. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    What if you just ate red meat at each meal? Enough creatine in that?
    Depends on what you eat, and how much you eat with each meal. I believe, generally, there is ~5g (give or take) per kilo of RAW meat, whether it be red meat, or fish. When it is cooked, however, the creatine is broken down.

15. grass fed beef, kangaroo, venison
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

16. A little over a kilo of beef will contain 5g of creatine. I believe both glycogen and creatine is higher in grass fed beef, but I'm not sure by how much. As for the other two, I have absolutely no idea, but I'm sure it's in the same range.

17. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Neovar has stellar reviews from just about everyone who has used it. It has a nutrient repartioning effect to it which, when taken with some carbs, could help keep bloat low and give you a pump as well.
    I didn't get much from Neovar to be honest. I noticed it influencing my blood sugar response when I took it post workout with carbs and protein but very little in terms of the pumps that were advertised. I didn't notice anything in terms of decreased bloating when compared to normal monohydrate.

Have you tried it?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    grass fed beef, kangaroo, venison
    Kangaroo huh? How's the taste of that stuff?

19. I like kangaroo steaks. When I was on holiday in Australia they weren't expensive at all yet were tender like venison haunch steaks, without having such a rich flavour.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Neovar has stellar reviews from just about everyone who has used it. It has a nutrient repartioning effect to it which, when taken with some carbs, could help keep bloat low and give you a pump as well.
    What type of creatine is in that product? I like what I'm reading about nitrate, but so far mono is still king.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

21. Neovar is mono
    It always gave me a pump but did not help reduce bloating.

22. I always go with MCC,monohydrate is good too.
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

23. Mono is perfectly fine as is. The designer creatines confer benefits on top of saturating PCr stores, such as orotic acid (clout), chelate for less GI distress (MCC), and nitrates for endurance (creatine nitrate).
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

24. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns

What type of creatine is in that product? I like what I'm reading about nitrate, but so far mono is still king.
    Neovar is phosphocreatine and creatine monohydrate.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

25. Have tried KreAlkalyn and mono. KreAlyalyn is crap IMO and mono can be too depending on how pure it is and the quality. I would say go with a nice, high quality and "pure" form of mono and you will be very happy with it.

26. Is there up to a certain level of dosage that won't cause water rention?say up to 2500mcg?
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

27. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    5) Mincronized creatine monohydrate
    ^^^^this right here.

28. best form of creatine is the kind that your body responds best to.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

29. as far as NeoVar goes, I bloat off of it as well, but i still notice a slight pump. also, when i take it post workout, i make sure i eat sugar. something like a protein shake or tea. i follow that with a meal of carbs like pasta + chicken...etc

My preferences are NeoVar by AppNut, Creatine Nitrate by APS, Creapure by PP

the only creatine i have not responded to is Green Mag and sometimes i dont even respond to mono. I cycle it. when i get on mono and dont notice anything for 3 weeks, i switch to CN.

something that has worked for me is this: Workout Days - CN pre workout, NeoVar post workout
    Nonworkout Days - Creapure
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

30. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I didn't get much from Neovar to be honest. I noticed it influencing my blood sugar response when I took it post workout with carbs and protein but very little in terms of the pumps that were advertised. I didn't notice anything in terms of decreased bloating when compared to normal monohydrate.

Have you tried it?
    No admittedly I have not had the opportunity to try it myself yet. My statement was based off the reviews I read in other peoples logs and the ingredient profile, which to me looks solid. However I do have a big bottle of neovar sitting on my desk and I will be using that as soon as I finish my creatine nitrate bottle.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

31. Magnesium creatine chelate is my fav.

Good creatine products:
    Green MAGnitude
    Green BULGE
    Neovar
    Ragnarok
    plain ole mono

32. I never got better results off the other exotic forms of creatine so I stick with monohydrate

33. Mcc,CoP

Green Mag and cre-02... Fav
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best form of creatine:HCL or nitrate?
    By Palash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 07:34 PM
  2. which form of creatine is best?
    By packers1200 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 02:22 AM
  3. Best creatine in pill form
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 02:08 PM
  4. creatine: pill form vs. powder