X-Factor Advanced/E-Bol Synergy!?

jayice

Awards
Hey guys i was wondering if using X-factor and E-bol together is a good idea? does it have a synergy? or do they not work great together?

thanks alot guys :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have alway wanted to stack the two. I think they would make one of the best natty anabolic stacks.

jayice

Awards
I have alway wanted to stack the two. I think they would make one of the best natty anabolic stacks.
Yeah bro im really thinking of stacking ebol with x-factor and anabeta. but just want to know if the x-factor and ebol work together!? as herad that ebol counteracts the inflamatory effects of aa!? this correct bro?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have a answer for you man. Lol I think they would work fine together

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
It's fine. I saw a guy running the blueprint with this combo and great results.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's fine. I saw a guy running the blueprint with this combo and great results.
I've also heard/read that XFactor/Ebol (ecdy) is a great combo...have only heard to not stack them based on 'theories' on how they 'might' counteract each other...XF/Anbeta also a great stack too.....

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys i was wondering if using X-factor and E-bol together is a good idea? does it have a synergy? or do they not work great together?

thanks alot guys :)
Initially, I was against XF given concurrent administration of Ecdy. At the time, the proposed mode of action for XF was as a pro-inflammatory, leading to beneficial prostaglandin release. This would seem the polar opposite of Ecdy's known anti-inflammatory attributes. You see/hear it all the time - the stuff greatly mitigates DOMS, when used appropriately. Moreso for certain Ecdy's than others, but even the universally cited 20-H demonstrates this effect, in high enough doses.

However, upon looking further at the initial Baylor study on such, I noticed something curious; XF/AA actually showed a rather significant DECREASE in certain inflammatory markers, Interleukin-6 (IL6) among them (see attached). I subsequently had several discussions with William Lewellyn (CEO of MN), and developed an optimal use protocol for those running both in The Blueprint.

In The Blueprint 3.0, I corrected 2.0's recommendation to stay away from AA/XF/XFA. My testers and almost every BP/XFA log thereafter (most using Ecdy as well), have been resounding successes.

Attachments

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
IMO Bio Forge v3 > E-Bol

Bio Forge v3 is loaded with adaptogens, it's amazing and all the logs running the two together were stellar. I was eating 4.5k a day over the summer while busting my ass in the gym, added like 6-7 lbs of lbm and didn't see a change in body fat. Strength shot up so fast at the end it was stupid

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO Bio Forge v3 > E-Bol

Bio Forge v3 is loaded with adaptogens, it's amazing and all the logs running the two together were stellar. I was eating 4.5k a day over the summer while busting my ass in the gym, added like 6-7 lbs of lbm and didn't see a change in body fat. Strength shot up so fast at the end it was stupid
BF3 is on my to try list...haven't seen a bad review of it yet!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm really confused here. X-Factor supposedly increases anabolism by increasing DOMS while Ecdy increases anabolism by reducing DOMS. Which is it?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really confused here. X-Factor supposedly increases anabolism by increasing DOMS while Ecdy increases anabolism by reducing DOMS. Which is it?
The answer here is somewhat complex, so I'll try and keep it simple. You might think of it as follows...

XFA is incorporated into the cell membrane (much like creatine), ultimately releasing prostaglandins/growth factors when the muscle is stretched/contracted under load. DOMS isn't tied to muscle growth, IMO. If this were true, I could put myself in a burlap sack and have you beat me with a sledgehammer for an hour. I'd have plenty of DOMS the next day, but wouldn't grow much muscle... :)

Ecdy on the other hand has MANY attributes, not the least of which are greater glycogen storage, protein synthesis and anti-oxidant activity. In particular, Ecdy optimizes assembly of new structural proteins in the ribosome. This is the rate limiting step in protein synthesis, and way overlooked IMO. The potent free radical fighting properties likely contribute to greatly reduced DOMS, although there are other mechanisms at play as well. For example, it's a superlative liver protectant and benefits nearly every bodily function (see pages 2-4 attached).

Via discussion with Molecular Nutrition, Thermolife and other parties - we've woven these together to arrive at optimal dosing protocols for each within The Blueprint. It's been quite successful.

While not an adaptogen, XFA certainly has a place at the table, and people will do well with it if the MOA is well understood. There are ways of getting the most out of it, as with any supplement and we strive to wring every bit of productivity from your hard earned dollar. Time and a place as they say, for everything... :)

Hope that helps!

Attachments

Reactions: BBB

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO Bio Forge v3 > E-Bol

BF V3 is a fantastic product. The adaptogen of choice here is a primo extract of Shilajit, or the Indian cousin of Russian Moomiyo/Mumie. Some of you may remember it from the late 1980's, when Atletika (maker of Retibol) carried it. It is/was a black, tar like substance rich in restorative nutrients and prized in their local medicine. As adaptogens take their rightful place in sports nutrition, you can bet more and more will be showing up in test boosters, intra and post workout products, etc.. Their MOA (mode of action) completely differs though, from what the market is used to (creatine saturation, androgen receptor docking in the cases of pro-hormones, etc.).

It will be interesting to see how willing the average consumer is, to modify their training to take advantage. Right now, many are only scratching the surface of what adaptogens can do for them. Generate the proper environmental stress, and adaptogens will deliver results that people will stand up and take note of. In fact, this is already happening...

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
BF V3 is a fantastic product. The adaptogen of choice here is a primo extract of Shilajit, or the Indian cousin of Russian Moomiyo/Mumie. Some of you may remember it from the late 1980's, when Atletika (maker of Retibol) carried it. It is/was a black, tar like substance rich in restorative nutrients and prized in their local medicine. As adaptogens take their rightful place in sports nutrition, you can bet more and more will be showing up in test boosters, intra and post workout products, etc.. Their MOA (mode of action) completely differs though, from what the market is used to (creatine saturation, androgen receptor docking in the cases of pro-hormones, etc.).

It will be interesting to see how willing the average consumer is, to modify their training to take advantage. Right now, many are only scratching the surface of what adaptogens can do for them. Generate the proper environmental stress, and adaptogens will deliver results that people will stand up and take note of. In fact, this is already happening...
I dig what your saying man, adaptogens kick ass. Over the summer I pushed myself so much father than I've ever imagined I could handle and was using both XF and BF v3. My recovery was superb, fastest recovery I'd ever made from leg days, and the best sleep of my life. So under rated and hopefully we see more quality ones come out soon. The larger the supply the cheaper they become :p

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dig what your saying man, adaptogens kick ass. Over the summer I pushed myself so much father than I've ever imagined I could handle and was using both XF and BF v3. My recovery was superb, fastest recovery I'd ever made from leg days, and the best sleep of my life. So under rated and hopefully we see more quality ones come out soon. The larger the supply the cheaper they become :p
You hit the nail on the head man... :) Adaptogens are fast becoming the drug-free trainee's weapon of choice. Why? Because the better/faster you adapt to any given stimulus, the more productive training sessions completed per week/month/year.

You'd also be hard pressed, to find anyone on the street who'd say life isn't stressful today. That's a different type of stress, but it illustrates a point: life (including lifting), has become incredibly complex. I was into it LONG ago, before the internet came along... :) Today, you have information overload. The real challenge is to design a training program (NOT a routine), to compliment them.

Given adaptogens function differently than any other class of nutraceutical, therein lies the challenge. Many will simply introduce said adaptogen into whatever training routine they're doing now and.... not much happens. In The Blueprint, I explain why. I also explain how to arrange such that they work as intended. You know you're NOT doing it right, when the directions state anything to the effect of "you need to cycle this product X weeks on and Y weeks off...". Bullshix.

Adaptogens are not hormonals, nor is their MOA equivalent. Adaptogens are the ammunition - you fire the gun. Glad they're working well for you... :)

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
You hit the nail on the head man... :) Adaptogens are fast becoming the drug-free trainee's weapon of choice. Why? Because the better/faster you adapt to any given stimulus, the more productive training sessions completed per week/month/year.

You'd also be hard pressed, to find anyone on the street who'd say life isn't stressful today. That's a different type of stress, but it illustrates a point: life (including lifting), has become incredibly complex. I was into it LONG ago, before the internet came along... :) Today, you have information overload. The real challenge is to design a training program (NOT a routine), to compliment them.

Given adaptogens function differently than any other class of nutraceutical, therein lies the challenge. Many will simply introduce said adaptogen into whatever training routine they're doing now and.... not much happens. In The Blueprint, I explain why. I also explain how to arrange such that they work as intended. You know you're NOT doing it right, when the directions state anything to the effect of "you need to cycle this product X weeks on and Y weeks off...". Bullshix.

Adaptogens are not hormonals, nor is their MOA equivalent. Adaptogens are the ammunition - you fire the gun. Glad they're working well for you... :)
Yah I've seen your program and get a little bit of hate here and there and a lot of love too, but I won't disregard anything till I've tried it for myself or beaten the subject to death lol.

When I ran Bio Forge v3 it was 3 bottles at 4 caps each day over the summer. I had the best sleep ever which was awesome cause I worked the 5 am shift hah. I read a bit about adaptogens and a few weeks in decided I wasn't pushing myself hard enough and drastically increased the volume of my routine. I was busting my ass and my body seemed to handle it just fine. My numbers were skyrocketing and ironically, once I stopped a few weeks later I kept going with the momentum I had and suffered a mild strain in my upper middle back during an incline BB bench set hah. The body can only take so much but one those adaptogens man I was invincible. Plus iirc shilajit boosts rbc count and blood volume and my vascularity improved day to day from that. My dad thought I was using something dangerous towards the end of it hah, I was like :yodawg: its a plant, relax bro. Adaptogens are very interesting though and I think they will most certainly find a place as a staple in my regime a few years down the road when I start falling apart. :p

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah I've seen your program and get a little bit of hate here and there and a lot of love too, but I won't disregard anything till I've tried it for myself or beaten the subject to death lol.

When I ran Bio Forge v3 it was 3 bottles at 4 caps each day over the summer. I had the best sleep ever which was awesome cause I worked the 5 am shift hah. I read a bit about adaptogens and a few weeks in decided I wasn't pushing myself hard enough and drastically increased the volume of my routine. I was busting my ass and my body seemed to handle it just fine. My numbers were skyrocketing and ironically, once I stopped a few weeks later I kept going with the momentum I had and suffered a mild strain in my upper middle back during an incline BB bench set hah. The body can only take so much but one those adaptogens man I was invincible. Plus iirc shilajit boosts rbc count and blood volume and my vascularity improved day to day from that. My dad thought I was using something dangerous towards the end of it hah, I was like :yodawg: its a plant, relax bro. Adaptogens are very interesting though and I think they will most certainly find a place as a staple in my regime a few years down the road when I start falling apart. :p
So happy you found success with them man!

The BP hate amuses me. The only ones that hate on it, are the ones who haven't seen and/or used it. The ones who've used it? Well, you know how the rest of that story goes. I'll leave it there... :)

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, this thread is tempting me to try an ebol + xfa + bioforge v3 stack. I have used both ebol and xfa solo and liked the results. Ebol on my bulk and xfa on my recomp. Never used bioforge and never tried the blueprint but I sure am getting tempted.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, this thread is tempting me to try an ebol + xfa + bioforge v3 stack. I have used both ebol and xfa solo and liked the results. Ebol on my bulk and xfa on my recomp. Never used bioforge and never tried the blueprint but I sure am getting tempted.
Some terrific products there, and I appreciate your interest in The Blueprint. One thing I can say is that whatever training you pursue, do keep in mind the point about adaptogens being of most value, when there's an environmental stressor to adapt to. The gains border on PH like, when that particular symphony is put together correctly...

You can learn more about The BP on this SuperHuman Radio episode - Click here for instant radio feed, Blueprint starts about half way through the show which can be easily skipped to: http://www.superhumanradio.com/components/com_podcast/media/mp3s/SHR_Show_721.mp3

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some terrific products there, and I appreciate your interest in The Blueprint. One thing I can say is that whatever training you pursue, do keep in mind the point about adaptogens being of most value, when there's an environmental stressor to adapt to. The gains border on PH like, when that particular symphony is put together correctly...

You can learn more about The BP on this SuperHuman Radio episode - Click here for instant radio feed, Blueprint starts about half way through the show which can be easily skipped to:
Thanks a lot. You really know your stuff. I will really have to consider picking up the blueprint to reap the most out of these products.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot. You really know your stuff. I will really have to consider picking up the blueprint to reap the most out of these products.
Adaptogens + Physically stressed state = oh mah gawd

I may gave the BP a run over the summer when I can control everything but during the school semesters my routine gets torqued a lot around classes, right now I'm just doing WSB4SB. Mixelflick does know what hes talking about but imo BF > E-Bol, its got a fair bit more adaptogens in it too so I see it holding up better in a BP run then E-bol. No hate on TL but just not a fan of E-Bol. Much bigger fan of Bio Forge and it's also got other good ****, like at a optimal dosing 8000 IUs vit D a day + zinc pic.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I may gave the BP a run over the summer when I can control everything but during the school semesters my routine gets torqued a lot around classes, right now I'm just doing WSB4SB. Mixelflick does know what hes talking about but imo BF > E-Bol, its got a fair bit more adaptogens in it too so I see it holding up better in a BP run then E-bol. No hate on TL but just not a fan of E-Bol. Much bigger fan of Bio Forge and it's also got other good ****, like at a optimal dosing 8000 IUs vit D a day + zinc pic.
Yeah, I've been reading up on that physically stressed state and saw some interesting things about lowering and raising calories as you use adaptogens. It makes sense, I'm just going to have to figure out how to do it the most optimum way. I figure I can get the best of both worlds with the different adaptogens in both ebol abd bf, while also taking advantage of the increased test and also the AA from XFA. Should be a really fun run.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established

have u run either bioforge v3 or ebol? im about to run the blueprint now and i have one bottle of e-bol but tempted to throw in bioforge after i run out of ebol just to compare the two as ive seen so many people raging about bioforge lol

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
have u run either bioforge v3 or ebol? im about to run the blueprint now and i have one bottle of e-bol but tempted to throw in bioforge after i run out of ebol just to compare the two as ive seen so many people raging about bioforge lol
Only Bio Forge v3, just not impressed by the E-Bol label/price tag ratio and if you're getting it for the ecdy then there are other credible sources. Bio Forge v3 is king imo.

I'm not hating on E-Bol or TL! That is just their one product I'm not going to get into, some of you might love it which is cool and I loved pump bol myself and creatine nitrate is tits but idk I just doesn't want E-Bol :p

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate it man. Gift from the BP delivered...

It's high time we give back to the athletes, in the interest of getting the most out of these products. While everyone is out to make a profit, there's a time and a place. In order for people to see just how powerful adaptogens are, I want the whole world to see it. I know what's about to happen of course, which is why I'm doing this... :)

I'm headed back to Gainsville for the night, and you're coming with me ... :):):)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It's high time we give back to the athletes, in the interest of getting the most out of these products. While everyone is out to make a profit, there's a time and a place. In order for people to see just how powerful adaptogens are, I want the whole world to see it. I know what's about to happen of course, which is why I'm doing this... :)

I'm headed back to Gainsville for the night, and you're coming with me ... :):):)
Interesting stuff man. I'll look into bioforge as well. Just trying to maximize my supplement spending. I think the blueprint really helped with that. Synergy between training diet and supps. :)

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've run ebol but not bioforge v3. I had a nice bulk with ebol and I like it because it also has Turk in it. Also, I believe the way they extract their ecdy has something to do with its effectiveness. I dont know the science so I am not going to pretend that I do, all I know is that I did see progress while using it.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks a lot for the gift via PM. Extremely generous.