dang, why did andromass get such bad reviews?

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
on nutraplanet? i thought it was a general consensus around here that it would good stuff (at least for a mild, nonmethylated compound), just too expensive.... maybe ive just overlooked the negative threads.

anyone here have any problems with it/sides? did you not make gains on it, or were the gains just not worth $300+ (including pct, etc)?

ps - did anyone check their BP while they were on it? mine tends to be a bit high. it used to run in the mid-upper 130's regularly, now its in the 120's.... and just last time i checked it was 124/76 the first screening and 114/76 the next... so its been a major concern of mine when thinking of running ph's.... any PERSONAL experiences with AM and BP?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmm.....a lot of votes cast, yet no reviews. A tad odd, no?

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
rodja - thats what i was thinking... i was surprised not to see any
natty - yeah, i typically dont like to listen to the ratings unless there are a lot of them and theyre unusually low/high (ill stay away from that product vs. i need to try that). which it seemed like there were.

but yeah, i can see how the ratings could be manipulated

SuckIt

Awards
rodja - thats what i was thinking... i was surprised not to see any
natty - yeah, i typically dont like to listen to the ratings unless there are a lot of them and theyre unusually low/high (ill stay away from that product vs. i need to try that). which it seemed like there were.

but yeah, i can see how the ratings could be manipulated
Bill, a lot of types those reviews don't mean ****. You gotta realize that other reps or people who just have had prior bad experience with that company may be giving bad reviews. Just my two cents and experiences.
- suck it

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bill, a lot of types those reviews don't mean ****. You gotta realize that other reps or people who just have had prior bad experience with that company may be giving bad reviews. Just my two cents and experiences.
- suck it
Yea you can't really trust a reviews you read, but then again making people think there is a chance this could be equivalent to 500 mg test. Is setting themselves up for failure. Not hating on pp or the andro series but if your expecting the same gains as 500 m test a week your gonna leave a bad review

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea you can't really trust a reviews you read, but then again making people think there is a chance this could be equivalent to 500 mg test. Is setting themselves up for failure. Not hating on pp or the andro series but if your expecting the same gains as 500 m test a week your gonna leave a bad review
It is equivalent, people got this confused as us saying it was 428mgs of test, which we never did

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is equivalent, people got this confused as us saying it was 428mgs of test, which we never did
Yea. The marketing was a little mis leading but honestly I dont know how MUCH better 500 weekly test would have been.

I think ppl were just extremely turned off by the price.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea. The marketing was a little mis leading but honestly I dont know how MUCH better 500 weekly test would have been.

I think ppl were just extremely turned off by the price.
Again, we never said it was going to convert to 428mg of Test; AM has the anabolic equivalent of 428mg of Test.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Again, we never said it was going to convert to 428mg of Test; AM has the anabolic equivalent of 428mg of Test.
I'm just saying the way it was marketed people were expecting the gains of injecting 500 mg of test a week. There is no way that's gonna happen i like pp I'm not Hating. Just when a person see 500 mg of test takes the product gets good gains but not as good or doesn't have be sex drive of 500 mg a week of test there review is gonna be a little worse.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just saying the way it was marketed people were expecting the gains of injecting 500 mg of test a week. There is no way that's gonna happen i like pp I'm not Hating. Just when a person see 500 mg of test takes the product gets good gains but not as good or doesn't have be sex drive of 500 mg a week of test there review is gonna be a little worse.
Because the anabolic activity is not derived solely from Testosterone. People have only been skimming the write-ups and see that one number without actually reading any further.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, Im just saying the guys who were like OMG JUST LIKE 428mg TEST/WEEK!?!?! Definitely werent happy. Ppl just need to learn how to read longer paragraphs and reread stuff to confirm. ADHD, video games, and television... no one probably even read anything else on the ad cept the 428mg of test part.

Jahcuree

with this all being said, will the prices drop as soon as the new version is released? :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with this all being said, will the prices drop as soon as the new version is released? :)
price already is half off now. I expect it to sell off pretty quickly though. PP main site is getting their last batch in and they have already sold out on all their current stock.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Again, we never said it was going to convert to 428mg of Test; AM has the anabolic equivalent Im still confused. Dose this mean that this stuff is still pretty anabolic, but people wont bulk up like they do on test because they wont have the strength increase?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Again, we never said it was going to convert to 428mg of Test; AM has the anabolic equivalent Im still confused. Dose this mean that this stuff is still pretty anabolic, but people wont bulk up like they do on test because they wont have the strength increase?
You lost me there. Yes, they'll bulk up, but I have no idea why you would think that there will not be strength increases.

Jahcuree

price already is half off now. I expect it to sell off pretty quickly though. PP main site is getting their last batch in and they have already sold out on all their current stock.
AndroMASS looked like it was at full price and sold out!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
it was on nutraplanet for 99 bucks.... i REALLY wish i had money right now.... i probably wont be able to afford the stuff until i sell my school books back like next summer. by then the new version will be out (presumably as expensive as this version when it first came out), but im not all that upset because ive been hearing things about androbulk, which i might like to try.

either way, ive always been paranoid and scared of ph's so ive never taken them, but with this stuff, id pay extra for peace of mind (plus, i figure as a first timer i should see some pretty good results.. i probably wouldnt consider it otherwise, unless i had the extra money to 'test it out')

but with regards to my original question... anyone with PERSONAL experience seen an effect on blood pressure? while on support supps? i saw one guy say his went from 120 or less to like 138 or something... thats what scares me (although, as of now, mine is under control)

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
oh... and the fact that ive read reviews with people recovering from 4 week cycles with just the trs stack or trs+tcf1, as ive stated in my other posts, im 100% against trying to obtain a serm right now.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, Im just saying the guys who were like OMG JUST LIKE 428mg TEST/WEEK!?!?! Definitely werent happy. Ppl just need to learn how to read longer paragraphs and reread stuff to confirm. ADHD, video games, and television... no one probably even read anything else on the ad cept the 428mg of test part.
People were gaining 10+ lbs. in 4-6 weeks. I've never seen anyone record those kind of gains with test on less than 8 weeks.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People were gaining 10+ lbs. in 4-6 weeks. I've never seen anyone record those kind of gains with test on less than 8 weeks.
Yea, I think it's either ppl trying to give PP a bad name, or ppl who have never run/read a real inj cycle's log. Even on test/deca/XXXX you still aren't gonna put on 20lbs of LBM in 4 weeks...

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea, I think it's either ppl trying to give PP a bad name, or ppl who have never run/read a real inj cycle's log. Even on test/deca/XXXX you still aren't gonna put on 20lbs of LBM in 4 weeks...
That's due to the long esters. I like pp I use plenty of there products bit do find it fishy most of the negative reviews I have read mysteriously have gone missing

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's due to the long esters. I like pp I use plenty of there products bit do find it fishy most of the negative reviews I have read mysteriously have gone missing
Hmm interesting...

Jahcuree

oh... and the fact that ive read reviews with people recovering from 4 week cycles with just the trs stack or trs+tcf1, as ive stated in my other posts, im 100% against trying to obtain a serm right now.
Do people know they have recovered because of blood tests, or feeling?

picazzo

Awards
AM did raise my BP. Instantly.
I added 500 mgs Hawthorne berries twice a day and it knocked it down in a few days.
The BP issue did not come back after that.
The only side I got at all from it.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I've used PP products without complaint. But the new andro line is primarily DHEA which I can get from walmart for $10. So I'm sitting back on this one due to price and not really seeing the value. I can run dbol for less money. I not saying the product doesn't work because I never tried it. Just my .02

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even on a 12 week cycle, you shouldn't be putting on that much LBM. If you did, the you should've waited longer to build your base because you were nowhere near where you should be physically before starting.

Even on a Prop and NPP cycle it wouldn't happen.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even on a 12 week cycle, you shouldn't be putting on that much LBM. If you did, the you should've waited longer to build your base because you were nowhere near where you should be physically before starting.

Even on a Prop and NPP cycle it wouldn't happen.

Yup, I was just saying that most ppl who don't read anything think that one 4 week injectable cycle will give them insane gains.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
Do people know they have recovered because of blood tests, or feeling?
they didnt specify... but it doesnt really matter much to me. if im going to 'feel' fully recovered, not lose ANY strength (in some cases keep making gains), and not lose ANY size through pct, then im going to say pct was a success.

my biggest thing about pct isnt really what blood tests say, but rather, after 4 weeks of it, did i keep all the size and strength i gained on cycle? and ive yet to hear of anyone who hasnt while taking trs/trs+tcf1... in fact, some have said they continued to make gains through pct, which is pretty awesome.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used PP products without complaint. But the new andro line is primarily DHEA which I can get from walmart for $10. So I'm sitting back on this one due to price and not really seeing the value. I can run dbol for less money. I not saying the product doesn't work because I never tried it. Just my .02
It's not 10 dollar DHEA, not even close

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no idea what you are talking about we do not censor anything, we take pride in it

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
You lost me there. Yes, they'll bulk up, but I have no idea why you would think that there will not be strength increases.
Well, it seems like people are saying that you wont bulk up as much as if you took that amount of test, even though this is supposed to be just as anabolic. I assumed that instant strength gain a person gets after a test injection was the missing factor. Im still curious though. If this stuff is just as anabolic as 428mg of test, but it dosent bulk peopple up as much as 428 mg of test, then what is the missing factor?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, it seems like people are saying that you wont bulk up as much as if you took that amount of test, even though this is supposed to be just as anabolic. I assumed that instant strength gain a person gets after a test injection was the missing factor. Im still curious though. If this stuff is just as anabolic as 428mg of test, but it dosent bulk peopple up as much as 428 mg of test, then what is the missing factor?
Since when is there an instant strength gain from a Test injection? It seems like you're saying two different things and trying to link them together in some way.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Since when is there an instant strength gain from a Test injection? It seems like you're saying two different things and trying to link them together in some way.
My apologies. I dont know that much about the steroid world. Im still a supplement guy. I was under the impression that the day after a test shot, a person could already mox out at a little bit more, but I guess test isnt a steroid that dose that.

Either way, since Im a dummy, I would still like someone to explain why htis stuff is supposed to have the anabolic potential of 428mg of test, but still wont bulk you up the same. I feel like this thread has come to the concensus that the results are different.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you say something is equivalent to something else you are saying it is essentially the same with the same effects.

Quoted from the Andromass write up on Nutraplanet

"Equals Muscle Building Effect of
Injectable Testosterone
428mg/week Testosterone Enanthate"

That, to me anyway is saying that Andromass with give you the same results as taking 428mg/week of Testosterone Enanthate". I don't understand how it could possibly mean anything else.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i feel if i had more andromass to run for longer, even at 6 caps each day, i could of put on another 3-5 lbs. ( i gained 5lbs on am)

esp since i didn't stop with andromass and have only put on another 5lbs with other stuff.

andromass is good, cost money, but you gotta pay to play, either with health, or money. it's just up to you which currency you want to use.

i can tell you that if i had been able to go another 4 weeks on andromass to make it 8, my recovery would of been a lot easier than it's gonna be.

those who know what i've been up to know what i mean. :lol:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My apologies. I dont know that much about the steroid world. Im still a supplement guy. I was under the impression that the day after a test shot, a person could already mox out at a little bit more, but I guess test isnt a steroid that dose that.

Either way, since Im a dummy, I would still like someone to explain why htis stuff is supposed to have the anabolic potential of 428mg of test, but still wont bulk you up the same. I feel like this thread has come to the concensus that the results are different.
If someone maxes out higher after a Test shot (unless it's TNE), then it's from placebo effect. It can bulk up the same as 428mg of TE, but it takes longer than 1 bottle for that to occur since it takes time for muscle to mature.

If you say something is equivalent to something else you are saying it is essentially the same with the same effects.

Injectable Testosterone

That, to me anyway is saying that Andromass with give you the same results as taking 428mg/week of Testosterone Enanthate". I don't understand how it could possibly mean anything else.
LBM capacity, yes, but there are other effects of testosterone besides the anabolic capabilities (libido being the most prominent example). 1T is a great anabolic, but is not known for its libido enhancing properties.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Even on a 12 week cycle, you shouldn't be putting on that much LBM. If you did, the you should've waited longer to build your base because you were nowhere near where you should be physically before starting. Even on a Prop and NPP cycle it wouldn't happen.
Respectfully disagree with everything in this post.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Injectable Testosterone

It should say

"Equals Anabolic Effect of
Injectable Testosterone

As that is what our home site says. I don't know who puts up the write-ups for Nutraplanet but it isn't anyone from Primordial :)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder how 12 weeks of Andromass would do against 12 weeks of Test E.

It's easy to say 4 weeks of a compound won't yield the same as 12 weeks of another.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
starting my mass cycle monday. think i'll be taking 8 a day for 42 days. fcuk the reviews, i'll do my own. i was going to stack with epi but i want to know if this really works. it is expensive but i like the fact that it's not hepatoxic . pp has a great reputation so i think it should be legit.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
starting my mass cycle monday. think i'll be taking 8 a day for 42 days. fcuk the reviews, i'll do my own. i was going to stack with epi but i want to know if this really works. it is expensive but i like the fact that it's not hepatoxic . pp has a great reputation so i think it should be legit.
You going to log it bud?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Care to explain?
Not particularly, because this will probably end up being an agree to disagree situation anyways. But, I will. First I'm going to start by Saying this is in no way challenging your intelligence. I know you know your **** and I'm pretty sure you've probably helped me out in a thread or two. But to say someone doesn't belong using anabolics if they gain 20lbs of lbm on a 12 weeker is absurd (again, in my opinion). Not everybody has 10+ years of body building and walks around in show-like condition, and surely that's not a prerequisite to using hormones. To back up with examples: I gained 24lbs on a hardcore 8 week ORAL only cycle. granted it wasn't the best idea, and certainly wasn't all lbm, but at only 8 weeks without even using test or Any other injectible I think was damn good. After water weight/glycogen fell off after pct, I got to keep 16 of those pounds. I ended up getting very sick with a stomach virus later on losing a lot of my mass (would have happened regardless of cycling). Before you scream I wasn't in shape enough to cycle, I started at 201lbs, unsure of bf% but I would GUESS ~14, and ended at 225, maybe looking LEANER. I was in great shape, but with the help of them pills I was able to increase strength DRAMATICALLY thus making my workouts wayyyy more effective. Not to mention that alone made it fun again:). I could only imagine what another 4 weeks would have been like (using injects).

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Not particularly, because this will probably end up being an agree to disagree situation anyways. But, I will. First I'm going to start by Saying this is in no way challenging your intelligence. I know you know your **** and I'm pretty sure you've probably helped me out in a thread or two. But to say someone doesn't belong using anabolics if they gain 20lbs of lbm on a 12 weeker is absurd (again, in my opinion). Not everybody has 10+ years of body building and walks around in show-like condition, and surely that's not a prerequisite to using hormones. To back up with examples: I gained 24lbs on a hardcore 8 week ORAL only cycle. granted it wasn't the best idea, and certainly wasn't all lbm, but at only 8 weeks without even using test or Any other injectible I think was damn good. After water weight/glycogen fell off after pct, I got to keep 16 of those pounds. I ended up getting very sick with a stomach virus later on losing a lot of my mass (would have happened regardless of cycling). Before you scream I wasn't in shape enough to cycle, I started at 201lbs, unsure of bf% but I would GUESS ~14, and ended at 225, maybe looking LEANER. I was in great shape, but with the help of them pills I was able to increase strength DRAMATICALLY thus making my workouts wayyyy more effective. Not to mention that alone made it fun again:). I could only imagine what another 4 weeks would have been like (using injects).
I have a couple of other examples too, which im too lazy to type on this phone... including a gym buddy of mine who used that same cycle you mentioned (8 weeker of npp/prop) with great success. And that last post wasn't supposed to be a giant paragraph, sorry. Guess my phone just clumped it all together. Once again, rodja, this is with all due respect. Just thought you got a little bold with that statement is all:)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand. My point is mainly that people don't wait long enough ans spend enough time in the gym before they think about going on anabolics. I notice a huge trend of people using them as soon as they hit a plateau instead of getting smarter and thinking of another way to break through than AAS. Couple that with the fact that many also don't out enough time in the kitchen and you get the 180lb dude on his 4th cycle of SD.

I waited until I was 26 to try Test and Deca and gained about 12 lbs, but I got much more out of it than I would have at 22 because I know how I adapt to certain situations and how to train around certain things. The most underrated thing is becoming smarter about your training and learning what to do and, more importantly, what not to do.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
this thread went off topic somewhere. 428mg of test e is a low dose so the gains people are getting are pretty much equal. Just saying. I think I would like to try andro lean or hard in between cycles.

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
I dont know, I just started a cycle of Andro Mass, and couldnt be happier. Going week 1-2 Andro Mass solo, weeks 3-4 Andro Mass with Andro Hard, weeks5-6 Andro Hard solo. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks on AM and I am now up 7.5 pounds,and right at the same BF% as when I started, pluss I went from a 235 max bench to a 255 the first week. I'd give it a good review!!!!