Weak, Long-term Natural Anti- Estrogen

bigshoulders

Awards
Hello,

I'm interested in a weak long term anti-estrogen that would skew my T/E just that little bit higher, by increasing say testosterone 10-20% while decreasing estrogen about the same.

I would take this long term for a permanent skew in my hormones towards a little more test and less estrogen.

Although I don't know my current levels of each, my thought is with environmental estrogens etc. it should be useful.

Requirements is something:
- that doesn't drive estrogen too low
- safe to take long-term.

My idea was to take something like 6-bromo at a third of the recommended dose set by manufacturer, for 3 months on, 2 weeks off, repeat.

Thanks for any opinions in advance!

SSD77

Awards
I was curious about this myself. I take a broccoli extract pill most days (500mg) any chance this is lowering estrogen? or am I just wishful thinking.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diindolylmethane?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lot a good options here.
Sustain alpha
Formadrol
Free test or erase
Triazole
Formastane

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Free Test isnt a weak anti estro. it actually has more 3,7 keto than Erase does. so i would go with 1 cap of erase/day

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I am actually trying to do the samething you do OP.

I am currently using 0,5mg Arimidex every other day. It is very effective at increasing testosterone, however it may reduce estrogen a bit too much for your liking . At that dosage you should atleast expect at 30-40% decrease in estrogen. The great thing about Arimidex is it's ability to increase LH too, which really helps increasing testicular activity.

Sustain Alpha is my all time favourite testosterone boosting supplement. It has a mild anti-estrogen effect, and a very pronounced testosterone boosting effect. Great for libido among things :)

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I am actually trying to do the samething you do OP.

I am currently using 0,5mg Arimidex every other day. It is very effective at increasing testosterone, however it may reduce estrogen a bit too much for your liking . At that dosage you should atleast expect at 30-40% decrease in estrogen. The great thing about Arimidex is it's ability to increase LH too, which really helps increasing testicular activity.

Sustain Alpha is my all time favourite testosterone boosting supplement. It has a mild anti-estrogen effect, and a very pronounced testosterone boosting effect. Great for libido among things :)
Hmm I have some liquidex I might try this with

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes let me clarify free test as well as others I mentioned above are not weak AI's. However if you dose them low enough ie. 1 cap a day or every other day dosing pattern they will work for what your looking for. Which is a long term minimalist AI.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like I3C, it keeps estrogen in check, you can find it in TitaniumXL. I like the idea of Erase at 1 cap a day.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
It is my understanding that unless you are on trt, there isn't an AI that will work forever on you. The body, in its struggle to constantly maintain homeostasis will find a way.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well of course you should take breaks from it....

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
The title of the thread is specifically says "long term" So I was just throwing that out there. Everyone's definition of long term is different. Long term may be 2 to 3 months for one person, and years for someone else. Anytime I hear the phrase long term, I pretty much assume permanently, as in a staple supplement...