Piracetam!!!

Shoot

Awards
hey - I'm a novice when it comes to this aspect "nootropics", but I recently purchase "piracetam" and I was wondering if it will come up in a drug test (I'm planning to join a few sports that requires drug tests) . . . I've been searching online relentlessly and still haven't found any credible source in answering my question. In addition, I read a few articles stating that FDA have banned it, which makes me even more skeptical . . . thanks guys!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your fine. I wouldn't worry about it.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really don't think it would come up on a drug test. However, I am not 100% sure. Never had much experience with taking drug tests while on nootropics.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I wouldn't know the answer to this either, but I highly doubt it. I've been using racetams for years, and while I've only taken 2 drug tests in the past 6 years I never had a racetam trip one for me.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
depends what they are looking for,however I would guess you are fine. which piracetam did you buy? SNS?? =)

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I heard that something happened that was rumored to be a ban, but the fact that supplement companies still sell it right next to their preworkouts suggest that it wasnt a true ban. I hope someone can elaborate.