Been away for awhile, comeback stack!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, as the title says, i haven't been around here for awhile. Sustained an injury while i was away(shoulder) and been slowly gettign back into it.
I am not familiar with any of the new stuff. Goal is "recomp" but I'm not too worried about weight loss as with a clean diet I'll be ready on that front.
Staying stim free as possible.
Glutamine - I like it, i know some don't, this won't go away.
MAN Clout- have a bit extra money to spend and a friend used this and liked it, figured i'd go for it.
Shift - Only read a couple threads on it, seems decent enough to try.
Ultima( and PLCAR) - never used either as well, tough to find stim free preWO with good reviews.

I usually use bulks but don't feel like dealing with the hassle right now since I'm on the go a lot.
Any suggestions would be nice. I have a long history of supp use, i never expect much but just a little edge.

EDIT: Added TTA

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I like it bro!

One thing I'd add is Blue Gene. It provides some really awesome stim-free energy and aggression in the gym (and outside).

Welcome back, good to see an old time face here. :)

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
that Plcar,is that SNS plcar??

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That looks like a solid stack in my opinion. If your goal is a nice recomp all those should help you on the way. Ultima is one of my hands down favorite preworkouts stim or non stim. Its got really great ingredients in it and nothing in it is underdosed. Never tried Clout before but MAN makes some good products so don't see a problem there.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
wow, lots of long goners coming back round. good to see you twitch.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.
I been just doing life things, other hobbies but I know where i came from so i'll always pop back in.
It is not SNS PLCAR but my TTA I added is.
I ws going to go with the Bur3d for the extra ingredients, but i know SNS is good stuff. One of my favorite things by you guys is still FocusXT