Hormona supplementsl help people grow?

Griz15

Awards
Anyways this has always bothered me because i never know the answer, but my buddies little brother is short, not a midget but hes around 15 and id say 5'1-5'2. He goes and gets shots of GH from the doctor.. but wouldnt stuff like HGHup or any HGH supplement do the same thing, Help people grow in height? And its safer. Or am i completely wrong on this lol

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
No the OTC gH products dont really work to make people taller. They release GH and help you sleep deeper which releases GH. Its nowhere near a shot of real stuff. Plus its best he consults his doctor, especially do to his age. What im saying is GH supps work off a persons natural growth factors. His must not be working well. Therefoe the doctor seems to be giving him exogenous (not of his body) hormones to help growth. Thats my 2 cents, since noone else has answered yet. Leave it to the doc in this case.

crgproject

Awards
ive wonderd about these myself as im nowhere near the size i want to be but im 30 and my friends have told me its not a good idea and probably a waste of money as the stuff on the net is around £50 plus so if anyone knows if this would work please comment

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Once your plates seal up (from exposure to oestrogen during puberty) then you're as tall as you'll ever get, no amount of HGH etc will change that. Regarding your friends brother, I suppose if the doc wasn't going by the book he could give the kid a SERM but chances are that even as young as 15 that his plates are sealed and that is as tall as he'll ever get, or maybe he's just a late bloomer.

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
Once your plates seal up (from exposure to oestrogen during puberty) then you're as tall as you'll ever get, no amount of HGH etc will change that. Regarding your friends brother, I suppose if the doc wasn't going by the book he could give the kid a SERM but chances are that even as young as 15 that his plates are sealed and that is as tall as he'll ever get, or maybe he's just a late bloomer.
So if I take an estrogen blocker while I'm growing, say at 19, I'll get taller than I normally would?

Griz15

Awards
What would a serm do for height?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
So youre saying an AI would make you grow? How
The AI won't make you grow, but it could hold off the process which halts growth to some degree. It'd probably also fuck your joints up and weaken your bones so not exactly worth while.

Griz15

Awards
The AI won't make you grow, but it could hold off the process which halts growth to some degree. It'd probably also **** your joints up and weaken your bones so not exactly worth while.
I see what youre saying now.