PHs and genetic limitations: this might be a stupid question

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Hey guys,

I've been reading a lot lately about PHs and GH,
and purely out of curiosity - since I've never done nor planning on doing any of the above -
there's something I'm curious about:

For what I understand, and very badly worded, GH is able to build new muscle cells that
otherwise would never be actually produced by the body, technically breaking the genetic
natural limitation of your body, while PHs will "only" speed up the process (and make it easier)
to reach your maximum genetic potential.
Did I got this right?

So, assuming that's right, if hypothetically one already reached his maximum potential (genetically speaking)
for size and strength thru diet and training (and yes, natural sups)
taking PHs would be completely useless right?

I sense not, otherwise I would not really understand getting thru all the hassle, risks and problems
that come along with PHs (if you can do it naturally, would be just out of laziness and poor willpower..)
so maybe the two (I sai GH but I include in that also all the other peptides..) are more alike than I think.

Anyway, thank you to anyone who'll want to spend a word on this :)

PS: I also hope I didn't go against any forum rule with this, if so I apologize

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
It wouldn't be useless, no.

Steroids would take that person PAST their genetic potential. Would the gains remain there forever? Probably not, that person would most likely have to take another cycle down the road if he was to continue with gains and size that was made.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Beyond your genetic potential

...and, no many people are not just lazy, but many people do have lives and some are very hectic, not to mention, dangerous lives as well. So, whereas an actor can stay in the gym or some form of a gym for 6 hours a day, a normal person would probably be living on the street (unless they operated their own full-time gym) after a few months of doing that...

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Beyond your genetic potential

...and, no many people are not just lazy, but many people do have lives and some are very hectic, not to mention, dangerous lives as well. So, whereas an actor can stay in the gym or some form of a gym for 6 hours a day, a normal person would probably be living on the street (unless they operated their own full-time gym) after a few months of doing that...
Yeah that too..

I realize my words came out a bit sharp on that, I didn't mean to.
I was more on the line "in a perfect world where you have to only worry about that".
I do struggle myself to make things stay between my passion for bb and life chores.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Igf1