I need my testicles to come back to normal size!

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

I am in this situation: During the last 3 years I have ran about 6-7 cycles of anabolic steroids, this includes, testosterone, NPP, trenbolone a and primobolan.
I have used a good PCT protocol each time, this includes nolvadex, hcg and such. However I am standing today 5 months from my last cycle and I don't feel my testicles have reached their full size yet, also they aren't hanging as low as they used to do. I do not want to go on anything hormonal before I feel the boys are back.

I am asking you now, what supplements would you recommend?
I know this probably will be testosterone boosters of all kinds. I have used a lot of those supplements, but I am asking YOU, what helped you the most? Any supplements you really felt increased the activity of the testicles or increased the size of them?

I am currently on Activate Xtreme, Triazole and Sustain Alpha. Sustain Alpha helps a lot, but I need something after that and I was wondering if you would recommend me anything particular.

This is very important to me and I really appreciate any feedback!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA + Erase always seems to get my boys back to normal size and then some.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Everyone will tell you DAA, so I would get some of that. A good AI, such as the one mentioned above (erase), and look into some HCGenerate. Maybe pick up some test if you can.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would save your money and get a $50 blood test. You could just be tripping out... although, do you really think you'll recover 100% after that many cycles?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TitaniumXL(Fenugreek), Formula-X(DAA/LCLT), HGHUP(L-Dopa) and Fadogia. These are all the ingredients and products that have increased the size of my balls the most.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
kevinhy
DAA + Erase always seems to get my boys back to normal size and then some.
NuclearLaunch
Everyone will tell you DAA, so I would get some of that. A good AI, such as the one mentioned above (erase), and look into some HCGenerate. Maybe pick up some test if you can.
Yea I forgot about DAA, I will add that to my regimen. Thanks guys!

chocolatemilk
I would save your money and get a $50 blood test. You could just be tripping out... although, do you really think you'll recover 100% after that many cycles?
Unfortunately blood tests aren't available here in Denmark as they are in USA. If I want to check my hormonal levels it will cost me about 560$. I actually don't know if I will. Every article, studies and so on that I have read has always stated that hormones and testicle volume should come back after a while. I really hope so, but who knows? :)

More opinions are welcome :)

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
TitaniumXL(Fenugreek), Formula-X(DAA/LCLT), HGHUP(L-Dopa) and Fadogia. These are all the ingredients and products that have increased the size of my balls the most.
Yea that sounds like a viable option too. What of those ingredients do you attribute the most to the increased testicle size, im guessing fadogia and DAA here?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would go with
Bps EndoSurge ( I'm horny as he'll on this)
DAA ( I use lit up for he pre workout and daa)
Erase

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea that sounds like a viable option too. What of those ingredients do you attribute the most to the increased testicle size, im guessing fadogia and DAA here?

For ball size yes Fadogia and DAA, for Libido boost Fenugreek and L-Dopa, odd how that works lol.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can name you a few stacks that definitely had me hanging sweet low if you know what I'm saying lol. I've ran a number of different stacks but these seemed to have the most effect on testicular size.

1. Sustain, toco, tcf-1.
2. Free Test, adamantium or another good quality daa suplement.
3. Formadrol, drive, and adamantium or daa.
4. Triazole, drive, daa.

Out of the four I thought number two had the biggest impact. If I was going to try and make my boys as big as possible I would use 2 again with a couple of tweaks. I would add in toco-8 and phytotest. My next choice would be option 3. I really like formadrol for testicle health but I would definitely have adamantium and drive stacked with it because of the different test boosting mechanisms I would also consider toco8 in that stack to if funds permitted.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I really appreciate your answers guys, thanks a lot :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This for the win, epic boner riffic stack.
I concur, that stack will give you random persistent erections. They should warn anyone who buys that combination.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with
Bps EndoSurge ( I'm horny as he'll on this)
DAA ( I use lit up for he pre workout and daa)
Erase
Add the Testosterone Recovery Stack (From Primordial Performance) and you should bounce back pretty fast. Provided all other things in your life are taken care of (i.e. Sleep, stress, workouts)

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Good suggestions guys, and yea I am considering if tonkat ali should be tried too. What extract do you use mate?

I am really hoping these supplements will bring back the size of my testicles and most of all KEEP them in that state without me having to eat a ton of testosterone boosting supplements each day.

Lets say, that my testicles will return to being smaller after I end my supplements. What would the best single ingredient I could take for prolonged use? I'm thinking Tonkat Ali or Fenugreek - thoughts? :)

rodo123

Awards
Use 200:1 or even a 100:1 works . Get it from Tongkatfitness or Sumatra Pasak Bumi, these two are the most reputable sources of tongkat ali in my opinion.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mate :)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate
Forma stanzol
DAA

Have you had blood tests??

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you simply need more time off. That's a lot of cycles. Run 6-8 weeks of DAA then see where you are at. No AI in my opinion. Let the estrogen flow.