Best Cardio Related Supps

Cerander

Awards
What Supps are ideal for cardio performance? Looking @ Creatine and CordyGen5.

Anything else/better? Is one form of creatine best for this goal?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is what I have been searching for too..

BUMP. For cardio is it less or more than 1 hour?
Less than 1 hour =v02 ultra by MST
More than 1 hour = cordygen5 by MST
Cre-02 By MST

I love every single MST product lol

Drive/rpm/NEOVAR stack by app nut is pretty good too

Creatine nitrate, creatine oposphate is pretty good too.
But would use it more for sprints.
Beta alanine and Citrulline can assist in ammonia reduction (the burn) when doing cardio

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My favorite would be spandex-drol :lol:

But seriously, good suggestions from runner. I like MST's stuff, too. I like the suggestions of v02 and cordygen5. Aside from that, beta alanine and citrulline malate, as mentioned, can help with endurance. Get BCAAs in that mix if it's a long session (otherwise just slam some before/after). Those are honestly the biggest ones I'd give, though a number of other things could be found as beneficial, too.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Basics like fish oils and a good multi go a long long way

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Even fish oils and a multi can make a difference

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
What Supps are ideal for cardio performance? Looking @ Creatine and CordyGen5.

Anything else/better? Is one form of creatine best for this goal?
Creatine is creatine. You should also look into Betaine, Beta Alanine and Citrulline Malate for your cardio goals... EFAs and multivitamins are a given though.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Low dose creatine, beta alanine, all the MST cordy products are good. Nitrates. AnaBeta. Antioxidants (i like grapeseed extract)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Has t-Rez been looked into for cardio benefits? Probably has been I have been too lazy to look. Tired from uni study.
Co q-10 also is good...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta has been the best cardio related supp for me to date, plus the other numerous benefits it provides!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anabeta has been the best cardio related supp for me to date, plus the other numerous benefits it provides!
Shall be soon before long bro. Will let u know how it goes.. For the others, explain what happened with you bro

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has t-Rez been looked into for cardio benefits? Probably has been I have been too lazy to look. Tired from uni study.
Co q-10 also is good...
Both are good. And quercetin. Thats what those FRS drinks are that lance armstrong pimps

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shall be soon before long bro. Will let u know how it goes.. For the others, explain what happened with you bro
Definitely, glad i could be of some help for you.

I was approached by natty to test out Anabeta prior to it being released, was kinda recomping so to speak and was sitting around id say 197-203 range depending on what i had eaten that day.

Had to run a 3 mile run for score and while i ran 15 seconds slower then last years i was also a good 15-20 lbs heavier, which for me considering i cant run for shizz anyway was a HUGE improvement.

I am currently using it now actualy and enjoying the cardio enhancement a ton. This mornings 2 mile run was a breeze and im on low carbs, so when im feelin good in the am on an empty stomach and my muscular self is blowin by dudes who run 20 minute 3 miles, yep im sold for life.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
im on anabeta now and my cardio is solid (when i do it), but a more energy-specific supplement would be BPS COMBUSTION. no lie, my cardio shot through the roof and it seemed like I ALWAYS had a little more energy then I thought. [keep in mind Ive taken numerous fat burners, but this one really stood out in terms of stamina/endurance]

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Definitely, glad i could be of some help for you.

I was approached by natty to test out Anabeta prior to it being released, was kinda recomping so to speak and was sitting around id say 197-203 range depending on what i had eaten that day.

Had to run a 3 mile run for score and while i ran 15 seconds slower then last years i was also a good 15-20 lbs heavier, which for me considering i cant run for shizz anyway was a HUGE improvement.

I am currently using it now actualy and enjoying the cardio enhancement a ton. This mornings 2 mile run was a breeze and im on low carbs, so when im feelin good in the am on an empty stomach and my muscular self is blowin by dudes who run 20 minute 3 miles, yep im sold for life.
It's a deff to get on

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
im on anabeta now and my cardio is solid (when i do it), but a more energy-specific supplement would be BPS COMBUSTION. no lie, my cardio shot through the roof and it seemed like I ALWAYS had a little more energy then I thought. [keep in mind Ive taken numerous fat burners, but this one really stood out in terms of stamina/endurance]
1,3 crashes me hard

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Combustion is definitely a great product to take prior to cardio if your heart doesnt race. Some people do crash hard though, i personaly love Geranium as does my wife.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Vasonconatriction is not what I want as a runner lol

Ash16

Awards
I recommend creatinol o-phosphate, beta alanine, lclt and creative mono.

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
All great suggestions. I ride about 13-18 hours with a 20+ mph avg.. I have found that most of my riding buddies and myself get very moody and short with people towards the end of the season. My poor wife. I'm going to try some more Titanium and add formula-x and Division-1 to help maintian my test levels. I'm not sure but I think endurance athletes put their test on a rollar coster ride from hell and this affects us and EVERYTHING around us. I'll let you guys know. I tried Titanium and Adamantium once and did well with it. I'm looking to back up my findings.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Both are good. And quercetin. Thats what those FRS drinks are that lance armstrong pimps
FRS did nothing for me, I've also tried quercetin chalcone which is a water soluble version of quercetin. Mixing regular bulk quercetin is pretty impossible. I've had no effects of all versions of quercetin.

OT- Creatine, Beta-alanine, citrulline malate, COQ-10, Magnesium Taurate, and Ribose(?) should be a excellent combination. If the lungs are tight add 25mg of ephedrine to open them up.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I need me some ephedrine...
Open my chest right up

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
I think quercetin is a scam. Did nothing for me or my wife either.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Drive is great for endurance. Also beta alanine creatine maybe plcar.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Drive is great for endurance. Also beta alanine creatine maybe plcar.
Cordygen,cit mal,caffiene, beta alanine and some ALCAR to focus on the cardio plus the added shuttling of fat cells into mitochondria

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yep 1,3 dimeth and fat burners are not something you want to take as a runner or endurance athlete. Counter productive in my mind anyway.
I use shred ultra as my caffeine because it has the calming and adrenal support with ashwandga etc rhidiola mix it with c5 and citruvol and carnage. Potent

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
This is what I have been searching for too..

BUMP. For cardio is it less or more than 1 hour?
Less than 1 hour =v02 ultra by MST
More than 1 hour = cordygen5 by MST
Cre-02 By MST

I love every single MST product lol

Drive/rpm/NEOVAR stack by app nut is pretty good too

Creatine nitrate, creatine oposphate is pretty good too.
But would use it more for sprints.
Beta alanine and Citrulline can assist in ammonia reduction (the burn) when doing cardio
so is cordygen5 even worth while if your cardio is less then an hour? how much better is ultra vo2?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
so is cordygen5 even worth while if your cardio is less then an hour? how much better is ultra vo2?
It is worthwild buying both and halving each dose so take 2 c5 and 1 v02 ultra. You get a dose of good c4 strand and the v02 you get some but more of the adrenal and ATP ingredients.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
It is worthwild buying both and halving each dose so take 2 c5 and 1 v02 ultra. You get a dose of good c4 strand and the v02 you get some but more of the adrenal and ATP ingredients.
hmm got ya, that would probably be ideal. but, lets say i only have enough to buy one or the other. which would you suggest?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
If training less than 1 hour use v02, if
More than 1 hour, buy c5

Good investment...that and eat well and train hard... Let me know how you go

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
If training less than 1 hour use v02, if
More than 1 hour, buy c5

Good investment...that and eat well and train hard... Let me know how you go
thanks buddy, i think ill be going with the vo2 then. im pretty excited to give this a try

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
No probs man...
Any questions just shoot me a message