Lit Up Review

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Got a sample of Lit Up, peach flavor in the mail and tried it out today...

Taste (10/10) This stuff really tasted like peach tea you'd buy at the store with a ton of sugar in it. I dont think theres any sugar in it at all, but it tastes amazing.

Mixability (10/10) No problems here. I think i used like 16oz of water

Energy (9/10) This stuff beats the 5 caps of RPM ive been using and there was no crash afterwards. I took it 5 hours ago and usually id be feeling run down but i feel like im a little above baseline. Probably the high amount of theobromine helped with that. This is GREAT for a non 1,3 dmaa containing product. 1,3 dmaa has ruined pre workouts for me due to the crash that will literally ruin my day and put me to sleep.

Didnt notice much in the way of pumps b/c i take 1.5g of agmatine pre workout anyway so im good on that angle. Also test boosting properties wouldnt be apparent for a single time use. Overall id give this stuff a solid "A". I saw some kind of half off your order deal from appnut if u order from their website, which would put this stuff at a great price point. Lit up is Tnubs approved :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome review man. And I'm kinda jealous lol I still haven't got to taste the peach tea flavor yet. But based off how the original taste I know it has to be off the Chain.