Nitrous oxide compound SEX TEST

  1. Nitrous oxide compound SEX TEST


    Well, kingdong is single at the moment, but Id like my girlfriended friends to try a little test for me. We've all heard that even if you dont need Viagra, it can still be a lot of fun for a wild night with the lady. Im sure some of you men in relationships have things like creatine nitrate, citruline malate, agmatine, etc laying around. Lets put em to the test guys! Try em with your ladies and lets let the folks at AM know how it goes!


  2. Is anyone gonna try this?

  3. My wife laughs whenever we sex as it is, I don't need to give her nitrous oxide to manage that!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
    •   
       


  4. I just use Cialis for those nights. It's cheaper and not a gamble.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  5. Awww... Did no one like my joke?
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe
    My wife laughs whenever we sex as it is, I don't need to give her nitrous oxide to manage that!
    Lol it was a good one. Gave me a laugh.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  7. Hilarious! Sorry I forgot about this thread. I meant nitric oxide guys.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Hilarious! Sorry I forgot about this thread. I meant nitric oxide guys.
    Ha ha
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  9. I've used NO boosting supps plenty of times with substantial effects in the bedroom re: erection quality and I feel even longevity...

    This was just using good ol AAKG too.... I would like to know how newer ones would stand up against it.... about to log Hemavol this next week, think Ill be putting this to the test...


    Also I cant take STRONG PDE5 inhibitors like cialis or viragra (tada and silda) as they do horrible things to my major arteries causing me pain from the extreme vaso dialation and I get sciatic nerver pain as well, either from it filling my lower back with blood and impinging on the nerve or directly inflaming it, IDK, but after multiple attempts at its use and the same results everytime I know its for sure the culprit and no other supplements Im taking causing it.... with Cialis its the worst cause the effects last DAYS which means the pain lasts just as long...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  10. Have never had any bedroom enhancement from NO supps....fml

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I've used NO boosting supps plenty of times with substantial effects in the bedroom re: erection quality and I feel even longevity...

    This was just using good ol AAKG too.... I would like to know how newer ones would stand up against it.... about to log Hemavol this next week, think Ill be putting this to the test...


    Also I cant take STRONG PDE5 inhibitors like cialis or viragra (tada and silda) as they do horrible things to my major arteries causing me pain from the extreme vaso dialation and I get sciatic nerver pain as well, either from it filling my lower back with blood and impinging on the nerve or directly inflaming it, IDK, but after multiple attempts at its use and the same results everytime I know its for sure the culprit and no other supplements Im taking causing it.... with Cialis its the worst cause the effects last DAYS which means the pain lasts just as long...
    Hey good imput man! Tag us in your thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by broons View Post
    Have never had any bedroom enhancement from NO supps....fml
    Any imput is welcomed. thanks for letting us knoow how it affected you!

  12. When I took N.O I had the worst "stamina... I stopped taking it within a few weeks and the problem went away. Also I asked others they seemed to have the same problem, but it was GNC brand, grape flavor.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fireworkz788 View Post
    When I took N.O I had the worst "stamina... I stopped taking it within a few weeks and the problem went away. Also I asked others they seemed to have the same problem, but it was GNC brand, grape flavor.
    if your talkin about NOxplode... then its no wonder... that crap is mostly caffeine...

    I was taking AAKG prodcts, NO2 and in bulk and a few others that all worked well...

    NOxplode just made me have to crap 5 min into my workout and it wound up getting flushed instead...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  14. Last month I decided to start up with l-arginine and stinging nettle to see if they'd enhance my sex powers with the girlfriend. The results were mixed.

    I felt that they did increase the firmness of my erections but I ditched them after one night where I ejaculated like 3 minutes into sex. I can normally go for as long as I want but this was one of those "why is this happening to me?" ejaculations.

    Not sure if the N.O. is to blame but I've been laying off the supps.

    By the way, Cialis is fantastic. If you can get your hands on some I'd say a low dose of Cialis is the best enhancer for erections.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by redrobe View Post
    Last month I decided to start up with l-arginine and stinging nettle to see if they'd enhance my sex powers with the girlfriend. The results were mixed.

    I felt that they did increase the firmness of my erections but I ditched them after one night where I ejaculated like 3 minutes into sex. I can normally go for as long as I want but this was one of those "why is this happening to me?" ejaculations.

    Not sure if the N.O. is to blame but I've been laying off the supps.

    By the way, Cialis is fantastic. If you can get your hands on some I'd say a low dose of Cialis is the best enhancer for erections.
    Anything wrong with higher dosages?

  16. I've gone up to 10mg but that was for E.D. The reason I said low dose is because I think 2.5 or 5mg would be better for a guy who's just looking for an "enhancer."

    Boner pills can actually make it feel too hard and you can get sort of detached from the experience, so it's cool to experiment with doses to find what makes you hard but not crazy hard.

  17. I'd suggest to anyone with a problem to try L-Arginine. It promotes natural production of N.O. levels. l-arginine.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Fuzexd View Post
    I'd suggest to anyone with a problem to try L-Arginine. It promotes natural production of N.O. levels. l-arginine.com
    I'd kindly suggest you conduct some more current research on that worthless stuff.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by RollingStone5 View Post
    I'd kindly suggest you conduct some more current research on that worthless stuff.
    I use it and I notice a difference. No one is making you try it guy, it was only a suggestion.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by RollingStone5 View Post
    I'd kindly suggest you conduct some more current research on that worthless stuff.
    Its not useless because it creates an insulin pump. Of course hard training plus more insulin than your supposed to have may be a bad idea. I dont think insulin pumps up your wang either.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test E/P Compound Cycle - Test C, wait?
    By stormecho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 09:39 AM
  2. Nitrous Oxide with a Prohormone?
    By Brandb11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 02:19 PM
  3. Test Compound Cream Time to Steady-State
    By 4aminsomniac in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 03:50 PM
  4. nitrous review
    By toastynoodles in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 07:53 PM
  5. Another review: Nitrous!
    By bigpetefox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 11:13 AM
Log in
Log in