Rx6 vs LEAN EFX

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Rx6
Lean EFX
Roxylean ECA

i do not see either of these products being talked about much. has anyone used either or both? how strong are they and how long do they last since thats most important for me ATM?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, it's me! :) Sorry meant to hop back into your other thread....perhaps some others will chime in...of those 3, I've only tried the Roxylean ECA...just a few samples, pretty potent & made my lower body sweat...reminded me of OEP but slightly more stimmed (cleaner) and lower side effects....

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
so how long did those effects last on that sample?

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
hm, several? was OEP (since that all we can compare ATM) longer lasting, a huge factor in all this is how long that appetite suppression will last, that quite important. i wish the new SLIM FX was out!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hm, several? was OEP (since that all we can compare ATM) longer lasting, a huge factor in all this is how long that appetite suppression will last, that quite important. i wish the new SLIM FX was out!!!
I would say OEP had similar appetite supression for me --> at first...then after using it in a 5 days on/2 off manor for a couple weeks, the supression didn't last as long as the body got used it to (of course I was only using 1 cap 1x/day for the most part)...since I only sampled the Roxylean for a few days, hard to say if that wouldn't have happened as well or not...not much help, sorry!

M

Mixers

Awards
Just from dealing with customers on a very frequent basis with these 3 products.. here is the conclusion I have come up with.

Rx-6 - It seems that for some reason it is more effective with males than females. I'm not a huge believer in sex oriented supplements but strong feedback from both sexes on this products makes me think otherwise.

Roxylean - Seems to be a little bit cleaner energy than the Rx-6 and not so much gut wrenching appetite suppressant. Smooth with not so much crash.

Lean EFX - Strongest stimulant out of the 3. Some people love it, some people hate it. All in all it comes down to personal preference.

Good luck with whatever you choose!

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Just from dealing with customers on a very frequent basis with these 3 products.. here is the conclusion I have come up with.

Rx-6 - It seems that for some reason it is more effective with males than females. I'm not a huge believer in sex oriented supplements but strong feedback from both sexes on this products makes me think otherwise.

Roxylean - Seems to be a little bit cleaner energy than the Rx-6 and not so much gut wrenching appetite suppressant. Smooth with not so much crash.

Lean EFX - Strongest stimulant out of the 3. Some people love it, some people hate it. All in all it comes down to personal preference.

oh wow that was great info!

between LEAN EFX and RX6, whichever has longest lasting energy and appetite suppression is what im looking for. ive read some say the LEAN EFX was reformulated.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

why some people hate it?
and what RX6 version the old or the new?

OJay

OJay

Awards
i have tried rx6 and like the product as a whole however i wont be trying roxylean until next month when my orders come in so cannot compare

lasted a good few hours and focus was real good partly due to the geranium extract in there

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
why some people hate it?
wonder sometimes about those reports of product not working anymore, for both those items, (lean, and rx6) for now though ill order LEAN EFX and see how it goes.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
why some people hate it?
bump to this, Theres in fact a Rx-6 version, 30 capsules (NEW FORMULA)

and the old formula which was 45 capsules

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
the old is the better?
to be honest i have no clue, but i would assume so, most reviews/feedback about it being great was mostly in its first release. At least with repeat users.

M

Mixers

Awards
Some people hate it because they say that the energy is too intense. Although that might be a good thing for some people most people do not like extreme energy without having a focus point. Some say it's more of a "tweeker" energy. Scattered focus and shaky. Sorry for the late response!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lean EFX is some potent stuff. Tried a sample yesterday when I was dead tired, def rocked my socks.

Mike

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Super Saiyan Supplement Logs 1
V Supplement Auction 0
B Supplements 1
H Supplements 0