RESPOND FAST!!

rodo123

Awards
I missed my Triazole and Act Xtreme morning dose today... Can I take the 4 caps of Act Xtreme and 3 caps of Triazole all at once right now at night? Also, does dosing 4 caps of triazole compared to three make a big difference?

emnasty600

Awards
Take it as it recommends and no more. It'll dry your joints out and make them ache. I'm on erase by pes. Same as triazole basically. I take three daily. These are not that strong AI supps. But I don't see a problem taking them right now since some people dose 2 in the am and 1 at noon so grouping them might not be a big issue. Just get back on track tomorrow man.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Mine :) posted the bloods up here as well

emnasty600

Awards
Lol okay let me rephrase it. Their dosing isn't as critical as it'll make a big difference whether you take them together one day out of the entire bottle. Meaning if he missed his dose this morning, it's ok to take both doses now.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on the mechanism of action. A suicide inhibitor like Erase can be taken once per day, or even a double dose every other day.

Most people spread it out and take it when their cortisol levels are highest for 2 birds with 1 stone

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yupp!!! ^ 2am 1pm I train in am. Natty hit it on spot

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Research chems r very toxic go look up what nova and arima are used for

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Loll ever wonder why pure nolva BURNS ur tounge?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
THREAD HIJACK!

Ok guys. So I'm going to run a cycle and can't get adex. Would it be ok to use erase for such an extended period of time (14-15 weeks)? I know the label says no longer than like 8 weeks... But seems like it'd still be healthier than adex.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
This is my opinion id run erase 4wks on 1wk off. Repeat.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Adex if I remember correctly for 15 wks will F ur lipids up combined with any orals and ur looking at big big issues that takes ur body while to clean up.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even though research on adex shows no messing up of lipids in women, it for sure did a little damage to mine. Aromasin on the other hand did not mess with them at all, nor did Erase.

Letro is horrible for lipids. Leads me to wonder if the steroidal structure AIs are safer because of their structure.

Anyways, I would do like that Jasen suggested

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I missed my Triazole and Act Xtreme morning dose today... Can I take the 4 caps of Act Xtreme and 3 caps of Triazole all at once right now at night? Also, does dosing 4 caps of triazole compared to three make a big difference?
Not the end of the world. I realise I'm late here, but I would just dose as usual if this happens again.

4 Triazole can make a difference, yes, but not guaranteed. If you're using Triazole with Activate Xtreme then you don't need to exceed 3 caps/day though.