- 09-06-2011, 06:12 PM
- 09-06-2011, 09:55 PM
From the research I have done, tribulus does not affect hormone levels. Apparently it stimulates receptor activity so it enhances libido etc. I can not see it affecting Gyno in any way. Honestly from experience it doesnt seem to affect much other than libido/mood.
If your looking to increase test etc, then DAA actually works however i'm not sure if that would affect gyno, certainly gives me migraines.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ari4216 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-23-2012, 09:53 PM
- By nattydisaster in forum Custom CapsuleReplies: 8Last Post: 07-05-2008, 12:29 PM
- By THEGEEZ in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-19-2008, 04:11 PM
- By budreau in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 28Last Post: 05-19-2008, 05:20 PM
- By JoeJack101 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-17-2007, 02:36 PM