anabeta dosing question

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
i was wondering about the effectiveness of anabeta at 3 caps a day vs 4 caps.

i realized i could squeeze almost 6 weeks out of one bottle at 3 caps, but i was wondering if it would be worth the extra $45 to buy another bottle and do 4 caps a day for 8 weeks?

considering ive never tried it, id probably start off at less than the 4 cap dosage to begin with anyway

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have done this before, and then based on how I felt on the lower dose, or if I upped it, I would just buy a second bottle in time. Do you know if you respond well to supps oh this kind? I have run alot of products of all types at 1/3 normal dose and I get great results, just consider myself lucky.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We very first started testing AnaBeta at 3 caps per day. You will feel it and it works for most, but we found when people bumped to 4 per day there was a big difference. In your case, start at 3 per day for 10 days. See how it feels

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed a HUGE difference going from 3 caps a day to 4 caps a day. Like natty said you could start at 3 caps a day for the first 10 or so days and then asses and if need be bump it to 4.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I feel it's better at 4 caps, but depending on your size and how well you respond 3 caps might be pretty good to you. Like natty said I would start at 3 for 10 days and assess the effects from there.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the help guys... this is the first product i will have tried thats supposed to induce hunger/have repartitioning effects.

being about 6'2-6'3 at 210, im by no means huge, but i usually opt for CLOSE to maximum dosage, if not full maximum dosage, on pretty much all supps. usually i assess my tolerance over the first week or so, then bump up.

i guess it would be best to just get another bottle (ordered my first today). i have almost NO extra money right now, so i kind of have to order supplements as i get money, so itll probably be another couple months until i get my 2nd bottle, then hopefully i can afford like 1 bottle of erase. and start erase after 2 weeks at 2 caps a day (going to do it over my Christmas break so i know ill have time to eat whenever the urge hits me, with school its kind of hard)

thanks again everyone, nothing worse than buying supplements only to get half-assed results.

J

John33

Awards
We very first started testing AnaBeta at 3 caps per day. You will feel it and it works for most, but we found when people bumped to 4 per day there was a big difference.
What does one supposed to feel on AnaBeta. And what is the difference (feeling-wise) between 3 and 4 caps per day. I am planning to run AnaBeta soon and I would like to know what to expect. I know that feelings are subjective, but still...

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
First bottle ran at 4, second bottle running at 6.
Much happier at 6

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What does one supposed to feel on AnaBeta. And what is the difference (feeling-wise) between 3 and 4 caps per day. I am planning to run AnaBeta soon and I would like to know what to expect. I know that feelings are subjective, but still...
When bumping up the dose the muscle fullness, pumps, vascularity are all more noticeable. As far as physique changes go and feeling goes most people get what they are looking for from 4. Those who bump all the way to 6 notice a big jump in strength gains and an increase in all feelings. Plenty of people have stuck to 4 and gotten every benefit from it though, so it is worth starting lower and working your way up.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
a 'big jump in strength' is what im looking for, haha. im not big on supps that give you fullness and pump, with no lasting effects of size/strength (definitely not implying thats what anabeta is)...... so ive developed a schedule for the 2 bottle combo ill run started at thanksgiving.

week 1: 3 caps/day
weeks 2-3: 4 caps/day
week 4: 5 caps/day
weeks 5-7: 6 caps/day

weeks 2-8: erase 2 caps/day

also, does anyone have any info on the negative side effects of anabeta? i mean, i know its 'natural', but any effect on blood pressure, psychological effects, etc? especially in higher doses

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a 'big jump in strength' is what im looking for, haha. im not big on supps that give you fullness and pump, with no lasting effects of size/strength (definitely not implying thats what anabeta is)...... so ive developed a schedule for the 2 bottle combo ill run started at thanksgiving.

week 1: 3 caps/day
weeks 2-3: 4 caps/day
week 4: 5 caps/day
weeks 5-7: 6 caps/day

weeks 2-8: erase 2 caps/day

also, does anyone have any info on the negative side effects of anabeta? i mean, i know its 'natural', but any effect on blood pressure, psychological effects, etc? especially in higher doses
Cycle looks good. You may find you respond well to 4 caps though, in which case i would just stick to that dose.

No toxic effects or reported side effects from Anabeta users.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
gotcha... also.. if i decide to up it past 4, maybe ill just stick to 5 for longer than one week and try to extend the cycle to 8 weeks, rather than 7, upping to 6 towards the end if need be.

*and the erase will be starting at week 3, not 2*

J

John33

Awards
When bumping up the dose the muscle fullness, pumps, vascularity are all more noticeable. As far as physique changes go and feeling goes most people get what they are looking for from 4. Those who bump all the way to 6 notice a big jump in strength gains and an increase in all feelings. Plenty of people have stuck to 4 and gotten every benefit from it though, so it is worth starting lower and working your way up.
Cannot wait tot try it. So for optimal results, what is the best way to dose Anabeta? Start with 4 and bump it up to 6 after, say, two weeks? What would you recommend? Also, how many weeks is optimal to be on Anabeta?

Safety question: I am currently on the DAA + Erase + RPM. Do I need to take a break after this stack prior to starting Anabeta? Also, do I need to take Erase with Anabeta? I think no, but I just would like to double check.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cannot wait tot try it. So for optimal results, what is the best way to dose Anabeta? Start with 4 and bump it up to 6 after, say, two weeks? What would you recommend? Also, how many weeks is optimal to be on Anabeta?

Safety question: I am currently on the DAA + Erase + RPM. Do I need to take a break after this stack prior to starting Anabeta? Also, do I need to take Erase with Anabeta? I think no, but I just would like to double check.
You dont need Erase on AnaBeta, no. AnaBeta doesnt make you bloated and all of that.

Optimal results for the elite user:

4 caps off days, with meals

6 caps on days (2 of them pre 2 of them post)

4 weeks is all you need with AnaBeta, but you can take for 8

Give it 2 weeks before you bump up the dose

You dont need a break from those products. Enjoy it!

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
so natty, will i be seeing diminished results after 4? i guess im in the 'test booster' state of mind where it takes about 4 weeks to really start working.

say im looking to recomp AND make strength gains, would i be better off stacking anabeta with endosurge or erase, if i could only choose one?

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
nvm... i forgot bps makes endosurge, not pes.

J

John33

Awards
You dont need Erase on AnaBeta, no. AnaBeta doesnt make you bloated and all of that.

6 caps on days (2 of them pre 2 of them post)

4 weeks is all you need with AnaBeta, but you can take for 8

You dont need a break from those products. Enjoy it!
I have heard that it makes some people extremely hungry. Is it true? If yes, why does it do that?

Also, what is the right thing to do after 4 weeks? Take 2 or 4 weeks off and then do it again, or .... ?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have heard that it makes some people extremely hungry. Is it true? If yes, why does it do that?

Also, what is the right thing to do after 4 weeks? Take 2 or 4 weeks off and then do it again, or .... ?
Its very common for any anabolic compound to increase hunger, most likely due to increased nutrient utilization.

After 4 weeks you can continue for another four weeks or take some time off, its really up to the user.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so natty, will i be seeing diminished results after 4? i guess im in the 'test booster' state of mind where it takes about 4 weeks to really start working.

say im looking to recomp AND make strength gains, would i be better off stacking anabeta with endosurge or erase, if i could only choose one?
We've has people take for 12 weeks and still get results.

I would do endosurge if you are on an all out bulk, Erase if you are in a lean bulk or recomp

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the unbiased info... im still trying to figure out my goal, though, haha. ive been toying with the thought of doing an all out bulk and then giving androlean a try in the spring

(i heard its very mild and doesnt even require pct, which makes me wonder if it would work well enough for my goal - go crazy on cardio and eat at a deficit, while maintaining muscle mass, haha..... maybe lean bulk is the way to go, then go androhard in the spring for another boost in recomp before summer)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be honest if you are bulking it is quite hard not to do a lean bulk on AnaBeta. The last review I heard from someone doing a dirty bulk and they said they put on 5lbs of LBM with no visible increase in fat.

I am sure people do get an increase in fat if they consume too much. AnaBeta just makes it harder to go wrong in my opinion.

I looked leaner after 37 days on it and my diet was much higher in carbs and sugars than it ever is.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
so since ive already ordered the stuff, this is a weird question, but ive asked it before and never really seemed to get an answer...

what exactly is anabeta? all i hear is 'anabolic agent', but what, exactly, does that mean? i thought it was just an appetite stimulator/nutrient repartitioner... am i wrong on that? if its non-hormonal, im kind of stumped as to how everyone ive heard from seems to be gaining no less than 3-4 lbs in a month

ps - good to hear... im definitely not a clean dieter (im in school, so i a) cant afford much of a choice in foods and b) dont have time to cook most of my meals), but i try to opt for the cleanest choices im given (ie, if im eating out, go for something with grilled chicken, hold the condiments, etc)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so since ive already ordered the stuff, this is a weird question, but ive asked it before and never really seemed to get an answer...

what exactly is anabeta? all i hear is 'anabolic agent', but what, exactly, does that mean? i thought it was just an appetite stimulator/nutrient repartitioner... am i wrong on that? if its non-hormonal, im kind of stumped as to how everyone ive heard from seems to be gaining no less than 3-4 lbs in a month

ps - good to hear... im definitely not a clean dieter (im in school, so i a) cant afford much of a choice in foods and b) dont have time to cook most of my meals), but i try to opt for the cleanest choices im given (ie, if im eating out, go for something with grilled chicken, hold the condiments, etc)
Sooo much more than an appetite stimulant and nutrient repartitioner.

You can upregulate anabolic pathways without binding to the androgen receptor (which would shut you down).

AnaBeta is an anabolic agent, meaning it elicits an anabolic effects. When you raise your body's anabolic state, it will in turn be better at repartitioning nutrients. This does not mean anabeta is an insulin mimetic directly, though.

Also with an increased anabolic state your body will be hungrier in general, hence the appetite increase. You need more nutrients to feed your anabolic self.

Prohormones/steroids have these same effects

J

John33

Awards
When you raise your body's anabolic state, it will in turn be better at repartitioning nutrients. This does not mean anabeta is an insulin mimetic directly, though.
I have recently started taking Need2Slin and I like it. I take 1 capsules (sometimes 2 capsules) with each meal. Since Anabeta's function sounds somewhat similar to what Need2Slin does, I would like to know if it is safe to continue taking Need2Slin with Anabeta, or would it be redundant and potentially unsafe?

J

John33

Awards

Can I take 2 caps with each meal? The reason I ask is because on off days I often eat only two times a day, but those meals are huge. Also, what is the minimum amount of food that Anabeta requires. 200 calories or does it need more?

Before I bump up the dose to 6 a day on workout days or on all days? From you said, it sounds like you only recommend increasing to 6 caps on workout days, but from what others have said, it sounds like they are talking about 6 a day on all days. I am confused.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I take 2 caps with each meal? The reason I ask is because on off days I often eat only two times a day, but those meals are huge. Also, what is the minimum amount of food that Anabeta requires. 200 calories or does it need more?

Before I bump up the dose to 6 a day on workout days or on all days? From you said, it sounds like you only recommend increasing to 6 caps on workout days, but from what others have said, it sounds like they are talking about 6 a day on all days. I am confused.
Some people take 6 everyday. It is slightly better than the 4/6 approach, but the 4/6 approach is a better bang for your buck. Wait 2 weeks before you change to any increased dose

You can take 2 caps with meals. 200 cals is fine. Weve had people do empty stomach even, but i would at least have 200 cals in there

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 a day makes me have to piss every 10 minutes, but i love the dose. Ive taken it both on an empty stomach and prior to a meal, either way works great for me.

I just need a constant IV drip of this stuff! LOL kiddin of course.

J

John33

Awards
Is it safe to take Anabeta with Need2Slin? Would it be redundant or beneficial?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it safe to take Anabeta with Need2Slin? Would it be redundant or beneficial?
You could if you wanted to, but for me with how good Anabeta is at what it does, there truly is no need.

J

John33

Awards
You could if you wanted to, but for me with how good Anabeta is at what it does, there truly is no need.
Got it, thanks, but I would like to know what Nattydisaster thinks about this.

Also, do you guys have any promotions or coupons for first time users of Anabeta?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got it, thanks, but I would like to know what Nattydisaster thinks about this.

Also, do you guys have any promotions or coupons for first time users of Anabeta?
I concur with 3clipseGT, and im sure Natty will too.

J

John33

Awards
Have any of you guys experimented with taking BCAAs while on Anabeta? In the description of Anabeta, it says something about taking BCAAs. If you have, which brand would you recommend? Would you recommend taking BCAAs at all? Xtend, BCAA 6000 and MHP BCAA 3300 sound pretty good, but I do not want to take something I do not need. Thanks.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have any of you guys experimented with taking BCAAs while on Anabeta? In the description of Anabeta, it says something about taking BCAAs. If you have, which brand would you recommend? Would you recommend taking BCAAs at all? Xtend, BCAA 6000 and MHP BCAA 3300 sound pretty good, but I do not want to take something I do not need. Thanks.
I've taken extends through my whole run. Now I'm taking recover pro by ai. Don't notice much difference though.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only BCAA ive noticed an actual difference in is the 8:1:1 ratios, but maybe its in my head. I just feel it has a more anabolic effect when taken post workout compared to other BCAAs

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is this stuff working out for the low carb crowd?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
J

John33

Awards
The only BCAA ive noticed an actual difference in is the 8:1:1 ratios, but maybe its in my head. I just feel it has a more anabolic effect when taken post workout compared to other BCAAs
Is post workout the only time you would recommend taking the 8:1:1 BCAA (I am assuming you are talking about Modern BCAA)? What about during and between meals?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will you please elaborate as I imagine the effects "might" be slightly different sicne you are ramping up the metabolism of diffferent macro's for anabolism.

I'm a low carber but I would guess that when carbs are the main energy source (over fats), one has a a superior ability to be "anabolic" with a product like this, due to muscle glycogen and direct or indirect insulin pathways that this product positively impacts.

How's your hunger?

Any fatugue?

Natty - Break it down for us low carbers bro.

Working great here.

J

John33

Awards
I have heard that BCAA spike insulin, which, if true, is something to keep in mind for low-carbers.

J

John33

Awards
Is it true that stacking Anabeta with Yok3d produces amazing pumps? How long do they last? Do you need carbs for this stack to work?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is post workout the only time you would recommend taking the 8:1:1 BCAA (I am assuming you are talking about Modern BCAA)? What about during and between meals?
During workout, between meals, etc are all great. I feel personally that an 8:1:1 post workout is mildly anabolic. That is the feeling I get from it when i was taking Modern.

All anabolics have muscle glycogen storage effects, but they are equally effective in low carbers. The only difference is on a low carb you will likely not experience the all day fullness you get from anabolics or anabeta.

But thats any low carb diet...you feel deflated! Until you carb-up of course.

Will you please elaborate as I imagine the effects "might" be slightly different sicne you are ramping up the metabolism of diffferent macro's for anabolism.

I'm a low carber but I would guess that when carbs are the main energy source (over fats), one has a a superior ability to be "anabolic" with a product like this, due to muscle glycogen and direct or indirect insulin pathways that this product positively impacts.

How's your hunger?

Any fatugue?

Natty - Break it down for us low carbers bro.
I have heard that BCAA spike insulin, which, if true, is something to keep in mind for low-carbers.
Indeed

J

John33

Awards
What about stacking Anabeta and Alpha-T2 for a lean bulk? Would it work or would it be too hard to gain weight?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people use Thyroid drugs/supps in low dosesto increase metabolism for the purpose of adding calories (protein/ or other macro's) for growth/anabolism and/or to avoid pure fat mass on a bulker.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about stacking Anabeta and Alpha-T2 for a lean bulk? Would it work or would it be too hard to gain weight?
For a lean bulk I would definitely go with Erase over alpha t2.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it true that stacking Anabeta with Yok3d produces amazing pumps? How long do they last? Do you need carbs for this stack to work?
Well the nitrates in yok3d provide excellent pumps, and combined with Anabeta they can get pretty amazing. I've felt a mild pump pretty much 24-7 on a creatine nitrate/Anabeta stack, and others have reported the same. I don't eat carbs 90% of the time, so they are definitely not necessary.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As kevinhy said, I would personally choose to stack Erase with AnaBeta, if you were only going to stack one other PES product with it for a lean bulk. Stacking Alpha-T2 with AnaBeta does not mean that it would be too hard to gain weight - and I am going to say forget about the weight, because if you want a "lean bulk", which is almost an oximoron and is probably better termed a "recomp", you may gain lean mass, but lose some bodyfat, and then scale weight may change little, so focus on your BODY COMPOSITION over scale weight - as long as you are EATING AND TRAINING for gains. If you want (and only if you have used 2-3 of these products before) you could try stacking them all together - I have done this TWICE and been pretty happy with the results. At the end of the day, you need to have ALL your factors right for OPTIMAL results, supplements the LEAST of them.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the nitrates in yok3d provide excellent pumps, and combined with Anabeta they can get pretty amazing. I've felt a mild pump pretty much 24-7 on a creatine nitrate/Anabeta stack, and others have reported the same. I don't eat carbs 90% of the time, so they are definitely not necessary.
I concur. I have done it

S

SuckIt

Awards
If you were hardcore like me all you need to take is deer antler velvet and eat liver. But thats just me. I am a freak pure and simple and bench press like 450 but whatever. Best of luck to you and your cycle.
-Suck It