I'm back to the game, let me here all of your personal suggestions. Whats new?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I haven't been able to lift for about a month, or a little longer and I have been off of the major supps for a while. I have been lifting nearly everyday for over two years, and have learned alot but I know I still have alot to learn. I have my basics down and I have used a few supps I have loved, a few I have hated. Right now I have some protein (syntha 6) on hand, I stopped taking protein for a while and went to an all protein from food kinda plan. I wanted to get myself away from supps as much as possible just for the sake of doing so. I now take post workout and when I miss a meal ( I hate this but it happens in life). I keep a pretty clean diet, but right now I am not focusing on keeping it in good calories.

I am trying to heal up from a badly injured SI joint complex that resulted in an inflamed nerve and some other damages/complications, but I am prob about 80% right now and can do most of my upper body exercises that I have done before. My leg and lower back work are pretty limited still at this point, I still have Physical therapy for a while longer. My other supps include bulk amounts of beta alanine and creatine ethyl ester, a half bottle of GHenerate I am currently consuming ( I love this stuff for many reasons, I can get into detail if you like) I have 1MR and Shock therapy, I usually mix a ****atail of about 1/6 scoop of each with 5g BA and 3g creatine PWO. I also have some BCAA that I take when I want it. may be a few other things sitting around but nothing I am really dosing. Anyways I have only taken the creatine and BA and stuff maybe 4 times total over the past month+ so its really not build up in my system at all like it was. So I am looking to come back and finish this stuff off, but maybe move on to some new products.

I am thinking about a new PWO, I am CRAZY CRAZY sensative to mine right now, with just the small dosing I mentioned above (1/3 of a total serving) I am getting crazy jacked up and jittery and hyper, and very shaking. obviously my tolerance is down. I thought about a product like lit up, but I really don't know whats out and whats good because I have been busy with so many other things going on in life. I also wanted to try a new mass gainer, because I have had issues regaining weight, but I recently over came that. I weighed in at about 187 the other day, which is pretty good for me. My all time high was 192 back in november of last year, when I was at my prime.

Stats are:
5 9/5' - barefoot
weight - around 185
lifting for two years
I can't really tell you where my maxes are right now because of still being injured, but previously I was benching 305x1 or 285x3, squating in the 400s, deadlift 515x1, 405x7, curl - 135x3, powerclean - 205x5. That should give you a good basis of my strength. I would like to see my numbers go but, but most of all I want to get stronger while remaining healthy and athletically capable and quick. I have my base plan out, but I really just wanted to check in, say hi, and see what new supps were out and were any good. So chat it up, let me here any suggestions or comments, whatever.

Thanks for listening guys! I am going to lift now so I will get back to you after that and or after work.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i wish you luck on the healing of your injury. im sure you will be back up and running soon just make sure not to rush it. thats always the worst thing to do. you mentioned lit up for a new preworkout i can say that would be a great choice its awesome in the focus and "clean" energy department. i am kind of sensitive to stims too and i hate feeling all cracked out and anxious. lit up gives me none of those sides just a real nice focus and energy kinda hard to explain but you may want to give it a shot. also flavor is off the chain.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lit Up is the way to go. many solid reviews. Not a strong stim at all. If you arent sure, PM a rep to get a few samples of it. One problem with Lit Up (for those who are prone to estro sides) is it contains 3.1 g of DAA/ 2 scoops. do you know if you are prone to gyno? if you are, i suggest taking Erase or Free Test along with Lit Up as these will keep the estro sides to a minimal (if at all).

Also, if you want to kinda chill on the supplements right now and get your body right, a product like Bio Mend or VitaBerry would do you good. Fish Oil would help your joints if you arent taking that already.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take fish oil as a stable but I am out atm. always forget at the store. also take gluc. and msm. I used the animal pak product for joints one two, it did alright. I find that GHenerate actually helps my joints alot too, and helps me sleep. its a winner for me.

I have used lit up before actually, twice I think. got some off my brother once he discovered it, haha. He was running it with erase for a while and did decent on it. I am not prone to gyno so I am not too worried but would probably run the erase with it just for the pluses.

I still have probably a month of therapy left for my back, and I have 3-4 days of prednisone left til I am off that. I am taking it easy and stopping all exercises that cause my strain or pain in my back. I have been stretching like a mofo. Haha, trying to get it all back. I also have issues from a torn hamstring last spring and thats all coming back to haunt me. This injury was a result of improper healing before.

I think lit up will be good for my AM workouts because I get almost sick and jittery if I dont go hard enough in the morning, and I have to go to class or work later. and I like the low doses of stims for when I am having one of those low motivational days.

So anything else new good on the market? I have run 2 or three cycles of natty/formadrol before with decent success but light sides, dumb stuff like prostrate enlargement and a few others, only once though. Once popped a few hdrol or dbol or something I got from someone along with some type of serm/ai I honestly don't know what it was, I got it from someone and didnt know better back then haha. I didn't really see anything too great to brag about so it could have been bunk stuff, and it was only about 3 weeks worth. But I don't really want to get into anything serious, I would rather keep it basic and natural for a time.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I hear ya. I liked ghenerate and natadrol 2. Other good products out now are things like anabeta. People have really been liking that one. I also hear good things about endosurge. But I haven't tried it yet. Also you may want to look into free test and hghup both are really good natty products. I also liked triazole. Just some ideas based off my experience. But there are a lot out there now. Good luck and let me know if I can help in any way.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
You are a trooper for the work on rehabilitating that injury. Please, for the sake of health, do not get crazy and start pushing it. I've seen guys come off surgery and go back to.dumbbell presses then two weeks later wonder why they're shoulder tore again. Just let it happen the weight and size will come back real quick with muscle memory.

I follow the motion for Lit Up. There's a new Peach Tea flavor out I have yet to try but its been a buzz round town. I dunno if your sensitivity comment means you lean toward lighter stim products or if you just have a big response. Black Cat has a few more potent ingredients for a more mind blow of energy.

I'm pretty much all food right now. Maybe a shake here and there for quick meal. If you do decide for a weight gainer later on I'm a big fan of MHP Up Your Mass. Great breakdown, no empty sugar calories, awesome price and delicious.

If you're interested in something to aid your recovery. HGHUp could provide some of the nighttime muscle recovery. Match that with a Marty test boost like Free Test, TestoPro or Lit Up and you'll shape out pretty quick. Also, look into isoflavones for nutrient absorption and recovery. I love it, but careful- a lot of people get increasingly aggressive from it and not in a good way.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you both for your responses! Yeah I was reading a little bit about anabeta and a few others about a month of two ago but havent really been lookin around much, I stocked up on about 5 months worth of supps a while back and had to make my way through them. I will def take a look into all the products you mentioned. I will prob stay with a more mild stim for now but this winter is when I really plan on getting back into it hard. Right now I am going to be working more light weight high rep to take it easy on myself until I am all healed, and to get my sensative spots (elbox and shoulders mostly) in good working shape before hitting any heavy regimines. I am doing a day of lifting a day off right now so it is kinda nice as well. I never took this much time off haha.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
A lot of times those physical therapy exercises can be redesigned into a lift regimen. I built my legs shape from that when I shifted the knee cap

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I intend to keep building my core and back up, along with my hips and surround joints and the hamstrings, while staying very flexible. My PT is getting more intensive as well, Shes a really good PT and works with me pretty much however I need.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I am thinking of finishing off my Ghenerate (prob at least 4 more weeks left) then letting myself settle out for a little bit, then hitting pu a stack of Anabeta/Erase/Titanium. What do you think of that?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I think it its a good idea.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good stack and plan.

We just reformulated White FLOOD. It's one of the "jitter-free" preworkout products. We also reflavored it. You could look into that.

Your stats look good, hope you heal up quickly (the rest of the way) from the injury. I'm sure whatever products/path you choose you will be successful. Cheers!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. And yeah I have heard of white flood a few of my buddys used it when it came out but didnt know it was reformed. Ill take a look. I had a killer chest last night and woke up this morning SO sore. I never ever get sore in my chest, so I know I must have been doing something crazy. I have all my workouts logged out for the past 2 years so, my numbers were lookin good last night. I have a new thread in the "log" section that I am gona try to update for my recover and then use of those supps eventually.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I am thinking of finishing off my Ghenerate (prob at least 4 more weeks left) then letting myself settle out for a little bit, then hitting pu a stack of Anabeta/Erase/Titanium. What do you think of that?
Ill be the outcast and say that maby you should put off any stack that involves Erase. With your injury, you probably nees all the joint lubrication you can get, and Erase lowers two hormones (estrogen and cortisol) that can help with that.

Since you have an injury, high dosed fish oil and 5% cissus powder are really the best supplements you can buy, since DEALING WITH YOUR INJURY WILL HELP YOU MORE THAN ANY OTHER SUPPLEMENTS. plus fish oil dose lower SHBG, which help with testosterone.

After that, I would sugget moveing on to any other form of creatine, since ethyl ester as pretty much been proven to be garbage(I cant think of any AM regulars who still like it).

For a preworkout I reccomend Focus XT. It contains the caffeine of two coffee cups, and a bunch of ingredients that are all said to be good for health. :icon16:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Those are all good recommendations. Especially the cissus and fish oil.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats for the words man, and I agree completely! well like I said the ghen will prob last another month or so and then I will prob take a little time off anything. So the erase and anabeta (i will run anabeta first then bridge to erase/titanium) will not be for 6 weeks prob. I have fish oil on the shopping list, and I can get some cissus when I order my other supps here soon. I am just gona stock up again. whats a good dose for cissus. NP has some for 10 bucks for 100g. as for PWO I think I am gona stick with my hybrid I have been using because the past few days have been KILLER workouts with the stuff. Plus its cheap and there is a sale on 1MR right now for 33%off. I actually feel really good today, I think my healing up is getting faster :) But I still have prob 2 weeks of PT at least.

I have like 300 grams of CEE left, so I don't know what to do with it except use it. I do see a good bit of results from it, but nothing that great. I went through a 1k tub of mono before and it was alright. My brother used creatine nitrate, I think, whatever the new one is that was all the rage and he swore by it but its too damn expensive for me hahaha. What do you guys suggest?

I will of course be playing it by year, if I am not 100 percent by the time I want to run the erase, then I will wait a little more.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The new white flood and lit-up are two of the best pre-wos ive ever tried.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new white flood and lit-up are two of the best pre-wos ive ever tried.
Thanks for the good words I will def be giving them a look at some point!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh and focus xt, its not a pre-wo persay but its the best focus product ive tried. Take it easy and heal up man.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For creatine id use creapure mono or mcc by sns, maybe green mag too. Nitrate is ok for pumps is all.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will have to look at that too. I basically am not lacking in the motivation department at the moment, I just wana get in there and hammer it. I miss working legs and I know that will help a ton when I get back to working them. I just gota take it easy and do it right. I actually ate clean today, eggs and wheat toast for breakfast, with cheese on top and a handful of nuts and 2-3 cups milk (it was kinda light but I was late). Lunch was clean, had a grilled chicken piece, a pinini(sp?) half cup pineapple, two cups milk, carrots. Just cooked up a philly cheesesteak in a little bit of olive oil, not the best but better than what I would be eating at work (all deep friend food). I also had a yogurt, and a few glasses of milk. ( I drink alot of milk, close a gallon a day) I plan to have maybe some pork or ham of some type tonite, its one of the healthier leaner things we have at work. Then find something for snack tonite, maybe some cottage cheese or something with peanut butter.

I need some food ideas in all honestly. I have tuna and salmon around also but don't like that at every meal. like I said I haver PB and cottage cheese and yogurts and nuts, I just need more lol. Carbs are too good and I am trying to cut back from the massive amounts I have been eating, and also cleaning all the worthless sugars and the fats out esp. I feel that I did alot better today but I still need to keep my protein up.

anyways rest day today, chest is still so so sore, tris are sore, I imagine I will be sore for a week or two til my body gets used to being punished again, then I will have to work even more for the sore.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For creatine id use creapure mono or mcc by sns, maybe green mag too. Nitrate is ok for pumps is all.
see I was told on here forever that mono was junk like a year ago or so... haha. Which is why I tried CEE after the mono. I don't really see a diff but once I run out of CEE I will have to try something new.

is cissus in powder form okay to use, and at what dosage?

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Cabergolean is what's new!

(NRC is also a new sponsor on Anabolicminds.com as of .....NOW!)

cabergolean.com

Check-check-check it out!

Shameless Board Rep
NRC

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Huge fan of PP Androhard and Scivation Xtend as well!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PP makes good stuff, but I don't want to drop the pennys right now haha. I have used xtend its pretty good, similar to the BCAA I am on now. but better. and yeah that stuff looks good I am watching the log of the guy runnin it^

pricey_001

Awards
Have you tried mesomorph? Crazy pumps, solid energy and focus for hours. Definitely worth a shot.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried mesomorph? Crazy pumps, solid energy and focus for hours. Definitely worth a shot.
my older bro used it for a while, I would say with decent gains. He started creatine nitrate and mesomorph together and said he loved them. I am willing to try it but like I said I still have a good bit of PWO product that I have no issues with, I get pumped haha. In other news This morning is the best I have felt waking up in a long time. maybe my diet/lifting/therapy is really working.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Insert shameless product plug here

Insert shameless product plug here :Visit Cabergolean.com and use coupon code AM20 and save 20% on anything in our store:

(NRC is also a new sponsor on Anabolicminds.com as of .....NOW!)

cabergolean.com

Check-check-check it out!

Shameless Board Rep
NRC